Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos (21595 Views)

Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin / Funke Akindele Arrives In London! (photo) / Sikiru Ayinde Barrister's Corpse Arrives Nigeria, Burial Has Been Rescheduled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by trendystuf(f): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
According to Nigerian Entertainment,Nollywood was missing in action on Saturday, December 15, 2012 when the remains of late Nollywood actor, Enebeli Elebuwa arrived in the country.The body which was safely kept in a brown casket, arrived at about 3pm at the Muritala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja and was received by the children and few members of the family.

The actor’s colleagues, executives from the AGN, and friends who had been paying tributes since he passed on were conspicuously missing, as his remains were moved away in a make-shift Mercedes Benz ambulance.

Burial arrangements are yet to be made available by the family members.

Source: http://thenetng.com/2012/12/nollywood-missing-as-enebeli-elebuwas-corpse-arrives-lagos-exclusive-photos/
http://trendysturvs..com/2012/12/photosenebeli-elebuwas-corpse-arrives.html

Re: Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by ekwynwa: 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
RIP
Re: Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2012
The good die young
Re: Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by k2039: 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
Nollywood messed up big time.

Lesson: one is only relevant when he/she is alive.

1 Like

Re: Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by tinuolababy(f): 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by Redmosquito(m): 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
NOBODY DESERVES TO MOURN THE GUY JORH. FROM THE BEGINNING I SAW HIS DEATH AND HOW WE WILL MOURN!!
THE GUY HAS BEEN SICK FOR A LONG TIME! BUT NOBODY DID ANYTHING! AND NOW WE CRY! LAMENTING THAT WE HAVE LOST A HERO?! WHY DID WE ONLY HELP HIM IN THE LAST MINUTE?!

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
just my painful opinion angry
I forgot to quote minion and hades! Got carried away with emotions !

4 Likes

Re: Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by midetinz(m): 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: The good die young
True sha,but NOTE Enebeli na Pa o.
Re: Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by idinc(m): 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2012
what an irony of eENTERTAINMENT NEWS...rip man...
Re: Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by idinc(m): 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2012
what an irony of ENTERTAINMENT NEWS...rip man...
Re: Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by omiobo: 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
RIP. Eternity journey begins! Only God knows where it begins. SMH!

1 Like

Re: Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by UNLEASHED(m): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2012
May your soul rest in peace pa Elebuwa
@Post...Those watermarks on the picture no be small thing o!
Re: Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by 5much(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2012
RIP. pple only remember you when u ar alive.
Re: Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by sthugo: 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
RIP super actor..at least ur name is written in the history of nollywood and entertainment.that is a remarkable print on earth
Re: Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by solamide: 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
RIP
Re: Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by scholes23(m): 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2012
MAY HIS SOUL AND THE SOULS OF ALL THE FAITHFULS DEPARTED THROUGH THE MERCY OF GOD REST IN PEACE. AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by nairalady(f): 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2012
R.I.P embarassed cry
Re: Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by Afam4eva(m): 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
k2039: Nollywood messed up big time.

Lesson: one is only relevant when he/she is alive.
I don't get. What could they have done?

RIP Enebeli Elebuwa
Re: Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by k2039: 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2012
afam4eva:
I don't get. What could they have done?

RIP Enebeli Elebuwa
They could have delegated one or two of them to come recieve the corpse.
Re: Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by charlsecy4(m): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2012
In recent times, we have been losing some of our illustrious entertainment players. I hope this ugly trend stops...

https://www.nairaland.com/1134544/where-nairaland-email-notification
Re: Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by Nkonadi(m): 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
Redmosquito: NOBODY DESERVES TO MOURN THE GUY JORH. FROM THE BEGINNING I SAW HIS DEATH AND HOW WE WILL MOURN!!
THE GUY HAS BEEN SICK FOR A LONG TIME! BUT NOBODY DID ANYTHING! AND NOW WE CRY! LAMENTING THAT WE HAVE LOST A HERO?! WHY DID WE ONLY HELP HIM IN THE LAST MINUTE?!

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
just my painful opinion angry
I forgot to quote minion and hades! Got carried away with emotions !

If you are too heartless to mourn ur fellow human because of some stupid reasons, thats hw others will refuse to mourn u because of some reasonable reasons

1 Like

Re: Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by talktrue1(m): 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
Sad news don too much this weekend
Yakowa, Azazi, Chime dead, Nkeiru sylvanus kidnapped, Enebeli corpse return to Nigeria
All these within 24hrs

Some should change this and post Tonto Decay or who wear it pass?

1 Like

Re: Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2012
undecided G[][]DBye Brotha...cee yhu iN Heaven!
Re: Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by Redmosquito(m): 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
Nkonadi:

If you are too heartless to mourn ur fellow human because of some stupid reasons, thats hw others will refuse to mourn u because of some reasonable reasons
How can you sit down! See the guy in pain! Do nothing! And when he dies you now mourn him!
There is no silly reason in that!? undecided

Besides, my first post has all the reasons you need! I no fit talk again! undecided

1 Like

Re: Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by Afam4eva(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
k2039:
They could have delegated one or two of them to come recieve the corpse.
We don't know for sure that they were not there. Even if they weren't, maybe his family wanted it to be a family affair. The most important thing is that they attend his funeral and pay their last respects.
Re: Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by mamagee3(f): 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2012
May his soul rest in peace!!!
Re: Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by Nkonadi(m): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
trendystuf: According to Nigerian Entertainment,Nollywood was missing in action on Saturday, December 15, 2012 when the remains of late Nollywood actor, Enebeli Elebuwa arrived in the country.The body which was safely kept in a brown casket, arrived at about 3pm at the Muritala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja and was received by the children and few members of the family.

The actor’s colleagues, executives from the AGN, and friends who had been paying tributes since he passed on were conspicuously missing, as his remains were moved away in a make-shift Mercedes Benz ambulance.

Burial arrangements are yet to be made available by the family members.

Source: Nigerian Entertainment
http://trendysturvs..com/2012/12/photosenebeli-elebuwas-corpse-arrives.html

U didnt link back to the original source.. And no credits were given to him even though u copied him words to words... Hope u've read about the new Google's Penalities for Copy and paste Bloggers
Re: Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by Nkonadi(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
Redmosquito:
How can you sit down! See the guy in pain! Do nothing! And when he dies you now mourn him!
There is no silly reason in that!? undecided

Besides, my first post has all the reasons you need! I no fit talk again! undecided

Theres no reason here bro...

The Story Of Christ, Dem Tell u say Ppl no dey wey for Stop Them from crucifying him? Yet, the same ppl also mourned him..
Re: Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by Redmosquito(m): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
Nkonadi:

Theres no reason here bro...

The Story Of Christ, Dem Tell u say Ppl no dey wey for Stop Them from crucifying him? Yet, the same ppl also mourned him..
Make I chop finish! Then I will reply

2 Likes

Re: Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by henrychubayo: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2012
In God's new world that will come soon, no one will die again. The dead will even raise up from their respective graves. God' provision is very good for us if we only obey him. We will have the chance to see the good people when they are resurrected back to life.
Re: Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by Nkonadi(m): 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2012
Redmosquito:

Lol... Na plantain leave u dey smoke
Re: Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by Redmosquito(m): 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2012
Redmosquito:
Nkonadi:

Lol... Na plantain leave u dey smoke
Hehen! I am back! Walahi! If them ban Garri I go turn militant!
As I was saying!
Back then! The moment the people spoke and their wants were approved by the Caesar, then nothing could be done again. No mere citizen could come and say he wanted to save Jesus, He would just be buying an economy class ticket to hell. But here we are, we could have easily donated to the guy without any harm to ourselves. But NO! We chose to sit and wait for him to die before now running about in sack clothes and mourning facets
Re: Enebeli Elebuwa’s Corpse Arrives In Lagos + Exclusive Photos by jasper7(m): 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
I dont understand why they are crying. Hez been sick for a while. As if they didnt see it coming

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anna Banner And Her Daughter In Matching Outfits / Moses Obi-Adigwe Wins Nigerian Idol Season 3 / kemi Olunloyo: "I Will Never Get Married, Married Women Are House Girls & Maids"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.