Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? (5441 Views)

Tokunbo Laptops In Bulk Demand. / We Sell Original Deep Cycle Battery From Usa. For Your Inverter And Solar Panels / Start Importing Used/refurbished Laptops From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by rukatech: 12:46am On Dec 17, 2012
Newly refurbished Dell and HP Laptops with WIFI/Webcam/MS Office
are for sale. The laptops are ready to be used upon pick up. Few are listed here, but there are many to choose from. Buy any quantity and resell them in Nigeria. Those who do know the profitability.

Sorry, this is only for nairalanders who can pay and pick them up in USA. Cash and carry. No shipping. If you or your friends reside in USA and you want laptops or netbooks at a cheap price, contact me at ruapps at hotmail dot com.
CONTACT EMAIL: ruapps at hotmail dot com.

NOTE: Price varies!

These business model laptops are designed for users who require maximum performance in a notebook.
If your old laptop or desktop is too sluggish, get better one today!
These are durable business model laptops.
Each laptop has been loaded with a fresh install of Windows 7 or Windows XP.
Be the first user after the new installations.
It has everything needed for a business professional, home user, or student.
Go anywhere with the laptop computer.
Comes with Microsoft Office 2010 application: MS Word 2010, Access 2010, Excel 2010, and Power Point 2010, etc.
Ready to use when you get it - Nothing to repair.
Connect to the internet anywhere at anytime.
Listen to your music Cd's and watch your DVD movies.

Manufacturer: Various, Mostly DELL/HP/Sony
Processor Speed: From 1.60 GHz to 2.5 GHz
Screen size: From 10.1" to 15.5" - All very nice.
RAM: From 1GB to 8.0GB.
Wireless Card: Built in Wi-Fi ! for all models.
Bluetooth Device: Varies
Battery: Included - for all models.
A/C Adapter: Included + power cord - all models.
Optical drive: DVD/CD-RW Combo (except netbooks).
Operating System: Windows XP Pro with SP-3 OR Windows 7 ( few Windows 8 )
Webcam: Varies.

Pre-installed applications - All models come with:
Microsoft Office 2010 :
MS Word 2010
MS Access 2010
MS Excel 2010
MS Power Point 2010
PowerDVD to watch your movies
Adobe Reader 10.1
Flash Player 11.1

Re: Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by holladele: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2012
rukatech: Newly refurbished Dell and HP Laptops with WIFI/Webcam/MS Office
are for sale. The laptops are ready to be used upon pick up. Few are listed here, but there are many to choose from. Buy any quantity and resell them in Nigeria. Those who do know the profitability.

Sorry, this is only for nairalanders who can pay and pick them up in USA. Cash and carry. No shipping. If you or your friends reside in USA and you want laptops or netbooks at a cheap price, contact me at ruapps at hotmail dot com.

These business model laptops are designed for users who require maximum performance in a notebook.
oop, picture of the laptop, please.
Comes with Microsoft Office 2010 application: MS Word 2010, Access 2010, Excel 2010, and Power Point 2010, etc.

Microsoft Office 2010 :
MS Word 2010
MS Access 2010
MS Excel 2010
MS Power Point 2010
Adobe Reader 10.1
Flash Player 11.1

Re: Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by holladele: 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2012

@oop, picture of the laptop, please.

Microsoft Office 2010 :
MS Word 2010
MS Access 2010
MS Excel 2010
MS Power Point 2010
Adobe Reader 10.1
Flash Player 11.1

Re: Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by globalaid(m): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2012
hi do you know any good shipper in maryland that do not delay.
Re: Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by rukatech: 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2013
Thanks to those who contacted me and showed real interest.
The next shipment to Nigeria is two weeks from today.

1 Like

Re: Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
Hello pls am in lagos, i am really interested in dell d600 pm. Like 20pcs. Pls kindly include the price of each. To my email. Nigerwide08@gmail.com
Re: Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by ajadek(m): 5:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ajadek23@yahoo.com hp laptop
Re: Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by rukatech: 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hello pls am in lagos, i am really interested in dell d600 pm. Like 20pcs. Pls kindly include the price of each. To my email. Nigerwide08@gmail.com

Do you have anyone here in US that can come and transact the business on your behalf?
Re: Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by rukatech: 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
Mordi,

You referenced Nairaland in your email. If you are online now,
please check your email for the information you requested.
You may have your relative in US come to my office in Baltimore Maryland to inspect the laptops.
Re: Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2013
I have some1 there and also in UK. but i want to arrange it directly, just tell me how u want me to go about it.
Re: Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by rukatech: 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
@Ajadek,

We have any laptop you need -- HP, Dell, Toshiba, Sony, Acer, etc.
Same question to you -- Do you have anyone here in US that can come to my office and transact the business on your behalf?

1 Like

Re: Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
I never see any mail frm u pls. nigerwide08@gmail.com
Re: Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by surveycash(m): 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2013
let's have spec, price and pictures. Many are interested but need.to see pix and.compare prices. Preferably, you can get an online presence.to display your products. I.can get you quality web presence at pocket-frienly price.

1 Like

Re: Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by rukatech: 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
globalaid: hi do you know any good shipper in maryland that do not delay.

Sorry for the late reply. I know one, but shipping is only once in a month. Also, one way you may get the idea is to inquire about the shipper's history. But, many times the delay is beyond his/her control. Although it is more expensive,
air freight is the best in terms of timely delivery (7 to 14 days).
Re: Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by rukatech: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
nigerwide08: I never see any mail frm u pls. nigerwide08@gmail.com
I just sent it. 5 minutes ago.
Re: Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by rukatech: 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
@nigerwide08,

Please note my comments in the email regarding D600 laptop.
I do not think you will make much profit compared to other high-end laptops I indicated.
I would like you to repeat the business. Your win is my win.
Review the list and let me know what you think in your email.
Re: Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by hunda: 8:20am On Mar 13, 2013
@ rukahtech, i am interested but my family stays in U.K. and Ukraine. my Emily address is uzzygbaracks@gmail.com. pls include their prices if possible pix.
Re: Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by Profs: 8:23am On Mar 13, 2013
rukatech: Thanks to those who contacted me and showed real interest.
The next shipment to Nigeria is two weeks from today.
I'm a Licensed Clearing and Forwarding agent at Muhritala Muhammed Airport,Cargo section(National Aviation Handling Company,NAHCO).Sir,i can handing all your shippment at affordable price and without delay.I process and clear sameday i recieved airwaybill and delivered to your doorstep.Tel:2348189848346 or e-mail:heed_2020@yahoo.com
Re: Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by neksummi(m): 8:54am On Mar 13, 2013
surveycash: let's have spec, price and pictures. Many are interested but need.to see pix and.compare prices. Preferably, you can get an online presence.to display your products. I.can get you quality web presence at pocket-frienly price.

Was also thinking along that line.
Re: Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 13, 2013
@rukatech, I am interested, kindly send the list with their price.
Re: Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by dreu2fine(m): 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
Its my email.i need full details n price.my id is dreu2fine@gmail.com
Re: Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by oloyedejamiu: 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2013

Microsoft Office 2010 :
MS Word 2010
MS Access 2010
MS Excel 2010
MS Power Point 2010
Adobe Reader 10.1
Flash Player 11.1

Chk ur mail.
I have send u a mail.
Thanks.
Re: Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by rukatech: 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2013
oloyede jamiu :

Chk ur mail.
I have send u a mail.
Thanks.
I have responded accordingly.
Re: Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by ACM10: 7:45am On Mar 15, 2013
Hello, do you have a laptop with the specification below?

Hard disk drive - 1.5 Terabyte
Processing speed - 2.6GHz
RAM - 8Gig
Battery life - 5Hrs or more

Thanks.
Re: Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by rukatech: 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
ACM10: Hello, do you have a laptop with the specification below?

Hard disk drive - 1.5 Terabyte
Processing speed - 2.6GHz
RAM - 8Gig
Battery life - 5Hrs or more

Thanks.

Currently, I do not have one with this spec.
If you have somebody here in US to come to my office and place an order, I will get one for you.
Re: Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by ACM10: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2013
rukatech:

Currently, I do not have one with this spec.
If you have somebody here in US to come to my office and place an order, I will get one for you.

I have someone in the state of Virginia and Texas. Where is your location? Can you tell me how much I need to budget for it?
Re: Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
@rukatech: pls forward me your price list. We could do big quantity biz together.ify.okeke@yahoo.com. Have mailed twice now. Seen it?
Re: Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by ochukofortune(m): 1:20am On Mar 17, 2013
I like ur business idea of win-win situation, hence I would appreciate it if u can send me a list of laptops and their prices especially hp and dell products dat u know can gaurantee good profits here. I would like to buy in bulk. Pls my e-mail is ochukofortune@yahoo.com.....looking forwarD to doing business with u
Re: Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by ACM10: 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2013
ACM10:

I have someone in the state of Virginia and Texas. Where is your location? Can you tell me how much I need to budget for it?
Re: Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by rukatech: 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
@ACM10,
Send the details of what you want and/or your friend's contact information to ruapps at hotmail.com.
Re: Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by babajosh20(m): 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
[quote author=zoelife post=14790003]@rukatech: pls forward me your price list. We could do big quantity biz together.ify.okeke@yahoo.com. Have mailed twice now. Seen it?[ pls send me a mail @ ajayitundejoshua@gmail.com..i want HP and dell price list,configuration 2gigram 160hdd!!4gigram 500hdd!!!elitebook hp and dell preferable
Re: Where To Buy Refurbished Laptops In Usa For Re-sale In Nigeria? by rukatech: 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
babajosh20:

pls forward me your price list. We could do big quantity biz together.ify.okeke@yahoo.com. Have mailed twice now. Seen it?[ pls send me a mail @ ajayitundejoshua@gmail.com..i want HP and dell price list,configuration 2gigram 160hdd!!4gigram 500hdd!!!elitebook hp and dell preferable

Sorry, we changed our policy. We normally respond to those who showed serious business interest. We don't simply forward price list.

If you are actually in business and serious in purchasing from us, request official quotes from us by attaching a document detailing your specifications, quantity, your target prices, your business address, email and phone number.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Arrivals : UK Used iPhones...Samsung Galaxy Gadgets ..Watches and Laptops / Betting Agent Biz; Nairabet Or Bet9ja? / Cars Available For Uber Or Bolt (hire Purchase)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.