Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Please Can Anybody Help Me On How To Get Luxembourg Student Visa.. In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Can Anybody Help Me On How To Get Luxembourg Student Visa.. In Nigeria (2117 Views)

220,000 Nigerians Apply For U.S. Visa In 2014 – U.S. Embassy / Luxembourg Visa From Nigeria / Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Anybody Help Me On How To Get Luxembourg Student Visa.. In Nigeria by DEBOLEK: 11:56am On Dec 17, 2012
Please I need a concrete info on how I can obatain a student visa to Luxembourg
Re: Please Can Anybody Help Me On How To Get Luxembourg Student Visa.. In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2012
you have to go through belgium visa section at VFS global. google VFS global, belgium visa section. They process for Luxembourg.
Re: Please Can Anybody Help Me On How To Get Luxembourg Student Visa.. In Nigeria by DEBOLEK: 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2012
@ vikin .....is the process going to be the same as applying for belgium student visa ..cos the procedure for appying for belguim student visa is hard ......although am yet to get the admission but I believe I will ...I will check the site nw
Re: Please Can Anybody Help Me On How To Get Luxembourg Student Visa.. In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2012
It should be the same, am not too sure with the student visa. But for Business visa and visit visa i did, it was the belgium embassy that gave me the visa, even though the letter of invite was from luxembourg.

You should also know that it takes a long time to get.
Re: Please Can Anybody Help Me On How To Get Luxembourg Student Visa.. In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2012
Re: Please Can Anybody Help Me On How To Get Luxembourg Student Visa.. In Nigeria by DEBOLEK: 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2012
Tanx for your info...but is there any interview or I just go there to submit only
Re: Please Can Anybody Help Me On How To Get Luxembourg Student Visa.. In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2012
if you have everything, you just go and submit.

If however they need clarification of any document, they might call you up for interview in Abuja office.

cheers
Re: Please Can Anybody Help Me On How To Get Luxembourg Student Visa.. In Nigeria by DEBOLEK: 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2012
Please check what is writing there ......elgium is responsible for visa application which the main destination is Belgium, Luxemburg, Lithuania, the Netherlands and Estonia.
The Embassy of Belgium will only process SHORT STAY VISAS FOR THE FOLLOWING CONTRIES; Netherlands, Estonia and Lithuania. And student visa is a long stay visa ..
Re: Please Can Anybody Help Me On How To Get Luxembourg Student Visa.. In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2012
if you are in lagos, call them up. or go there yourself and enquiry about the long stay (you have the site now). I told you i only did for visit and business.

They might likely invite you to their office in Abuja.

cheers

(1) (Reply)

Steps On How To Apply For Turkey Visa And The Requirements. / Turkish Airlines 23hrs Layover / Any Agent Promising You Canada Visa Is A Scam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.