Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,729 members, 7,813,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Emergency!..i Need Help!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Emergency!..i Need Help!! (759 Views)

FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity / How To Raise Emergency N100,000 Within 30days As A Student With Little Capital / Portable Rechargeable LED Flood Light 10W For Indoor And Outdoor Emergency Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emergency!..i Need Help!! by geegirl101(f): 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2012
Re: Emergency!..i Need Help!! by Paulipopor: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
geegirl101: even if it means me paying back installment please...
you been no wan pay back b4? Abi you're looking for free money?
Re: Emergency!..i Need Help!! by geegirl101(f): 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
cryI will pay back
Re: Emergency!..i Need Help!! by vin4ever(m): 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
Go Bank. . NL is not a financial institution | 4gv me if i sound soo rud |
Re: Emergency!..i Need Help!! by Obisbigshoes: 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
Well, well, well, every dick and harry wants to do/be in business. This is why some go beyond their means. You want to do boutique, right. My question would be why do you want to be in clothing boutique? Have you explored it and found out that it is a profitable. Have done your home work? I have seen many Nigerians that always say I want to do this and I want to do that, but they have zero knowledge of what they want to do. First thing would be to find out how the source of your material and how much it would cost you to start it. For instance, if your post is asking for N10,000 to start the boutique, that means you have done your home work and determined that it will cost such to start it and grow in certain perior and payback perior is 2yrs. I suggest you go ahead and do your home work of what you want to do.
Re: Emergency!..i Need Help!! by Paulipopor: 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
Obisbigshoes: Well, well, well, every dick and harry wants to do/be in business. This is why some go beyond their means. You want to do boutique, right. My question would be why do you want to be in clothing boutique? Have you explored it and found out that it is a profitable. Have done your home work? I have seen many Nigerians that always say I want to do this and I want to do that, but they have zero knowledge of what they want to do. First thing would be to find out how the source of your material and how much it would cost you to start it. For instance, if your post is asking for N10,000 to start the boutique, that means you have done your home work and determined that it will cost such to start it and grow in certain perior and payback perior is 2yrs. I suggest you go ahead and do your home work of what you want to do.
good one bro, people should be encouraged to do the right thing. One thing is to get money another thing is to be able to utilise the money well, Nice one.
Re: Emergency!..i Need Help!! by geegirl101(f): 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
I agrEe
Re: Emergency!..i Need Help!! by fittty(m): 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
If this is truely you on ur profile pic then I'll loan you 1Million with no interest! No gimmicks!
Re: Emergency!..i Need Help!! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
geegirl101: Hello Nairaland ers!..let me start by introducing myself..I'm miss G.Thompson a graduate currently waiting for service..I want to start a clothing busines(boutique) but I don't have the finance for it..
I need assistance with some money to enable me start even if it means me paying back installment please..contact me with glorythompson2@yahoo.com
I can really assist u wit sm money if u can run d busines wel,bt how do u intend to start up d business.I nid to hear 4rm u to knw if u are a gud busines woman....hit me bak

(1) (Reply)

Back To School Backpacks And Socks Wholesale / Do You Stay In Sokoto,pls Drop Ur No Or Call / The Most Lucrative Business Ever Known!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.