Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 (93440 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by phlopholly: 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
bizzman001: may b u dnt put it in d right way....

Hv u gotten urs?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
phlopholly:

Thanks, I did dat but I did not see d candlestick file on d list. And its already in the templates folder on my computer
let me reexplain how to put indicators and templates in their folders respectively. To put indicators in its folder, go to COMPUTER on your PC, click on C/window DRIVE, click on PROGRAM FILES, click on INSTA TRADER/Alpari or whatever your broker's name is, then click on EXPERTS, then click on INDICATORS. When it opens, paste the copied indicator inside it.
To put templates in templates folder, copy the .tpl files, click on Computer, click on
C/window drive, click on Program Files, click on instatrader/alpari or whatever your broker's name is, click on templates, then paste the template file inside the template folder. You should get it now
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by bizzman001: 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2013
phlopholly:

Hv u gotten urs?
am on mobile i wil try it wen nepa bring light.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by phlopholly: 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2013
Optimisticgondy: let me reexplain how to put indicators and templates in their folders respectively. To put indicators in its folder, go to COMPUTER on your PC, click on C/window DRIVE, click on PROGRAM FILES, click on INSTA TRADER/Alpari or whatever your broker's name is, then click on EXPERTS, then click on INDICATORS. When it opens, paste the copied indicator inside it.
To put templates in templates folder, copy the .tpl files, click on Computer, click on
C/window drive, click on Program Files, click on instatrader/alpari or whatever your broker's name is, click on templates, then paste the template file inside the template folder. You should get it now

Thanks so much bro, i hv gotten it now, was copying the .tpl into templates under experts.
I am seeing 'Shooting Shootstar 2' in the aleet pop-up. wat does dis mean?

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
phlopholly:

Thanks so much bro, i hv gotten it now, was copying the .tpl into templates under experts.
I am seeing 'Shooting Shootstar 2' wat does dis mean?
you can use also them to place bet as well. Anytime you see any of the candlestick name under the lists on the left hand side on any candle, it indicates whether the next candle will be bullish or bearish. But they are not always accurate.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by phlopholly: 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
Optimisticgondy: you can also them to place bet as well. Anytime you see any of the candlestick name under the lists on the left hand side on any candle, it indicates whether the next candle will be bullish or bearish. But they are not always accurate.

soo which of the alerts is more accurate dat u use?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
phlopholly:

soo which of the alerts is more accurate dat u use?
I explained on either page 21 or 22.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by tharyeeh: 5:09am On Jan 08, 2013
Sowii guyz, am quite new to BOM. Tried readn posts from previous seasons, am still lost, can't find my bearin yet. Pls can sum1 help me out!!! Jus post ur email or sumfn!! Wi get bac 2 you. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 6:55am On Jan 08, 2013
tharyeeh: Sowii guyz, am quite new to BOM. Tried readn posts from previous seasons, am still lost, can't find my bearin yet. Pls can sum1 help me out!!! Jus post ur email or sumfn!! Wi get bac 2 you. Thank you in anticipation.

babypips.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 6:56am On Jan 08, 2013
Optimisticgondy: you can use also them to place bet as well. Anytime you see any of the candlestick name under the lists on the left hand side on any candle, it indicates whether the next candle will be bullish or bearish. But they are not always accurate.

I see you bro, keep it up wink wink wink
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 8:32am On Jan 08, 2013
What a sweet way to start the year grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.... I'll drop more of alerts than strategies this year by God's grace.

Withdrawing close to 95% of my balance this week from BOM to start some offline biz too(One must have different source of income../ref.RICH DAD POOR DAD).. No one knows when they are going to close down(God forbid)..

I'll advice some others with huge balance to do so too, heard this year could turn out sour for some brokers.. But lets just hope it doesn't happen. grin grin grin grin grin grin

BOM don do a lot for me, thanks so much to God and the people that gave me hope in this thread, Rightlagos and Optimistic(my blood), then later comes the ones who made it stronger Rozayx, bommaster, saintfaculty, Dagr8, Frawzey, irabor, natruetalk and a whole lot of others(Please forgive me if I didn't mention your name)... God bless you all grin grin grin grin

I'll be starting fresh with a new balance by tomorrow for the year...Make I start to dey chop am in cents again till when I can withdraw big.

Greenful year to everyone

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by teeboy4x(m): 9:04am On Jan 08, 2013
G'mornin houx...wil start tradin live dix week,lookin 4ward 2 make GREENS like Bo55 Meritdee
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by natruetalk: 10:35am On Jan 08, 2013
let make dollars on 43 minute bet

EUR/USD is strictly lower than 1.3132 at 10:17:41 GMT on 8-Jan-13
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by dagr8(m): 11:09am On Jan 08, 2013
meritdee: What a sweet way to start the year grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.... I'll drop more of alerts than strategies this year by God's grace.

Withdrawing close to 95% of my balance this week from BOM to start some offline biz too(One must have different sources of income../ref.RICH DAD POOR DAD).. No one knows when they are going to close down(God forbid)..

I'll advice some others with huge balance to do so too, heard this year could turn out sour for some brokers.. But lets just hope it doesn't happen. grin grin grin grin grin grin

BOM don do a lot for me, thanks so much to God and the people that gave me hope in this thread, Rightlagos and Optimistic(my blood), then later comes the ones who made it stronger Rozayx, bommaster, saintfaculty, Dagr8, Frawzey, irabor, natruetalk and a whole lot of others(Please forgive me if I didn't mention your name)... God bless you all grin grin grin grin

I'll be starting fresh with a new balance by tomorrow for the year...Make I start to dey chop am in cents again till when I can withdraw big.

Greenful year to everyone

Boss...ur advice will be strictly adhere to....bt let's make d greens continue grin grin grin

nice 2 av u bak
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by kupsonrex: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2013
dagr8:

Boss...ur advice will be strictly adhere to....bt let's make d greens continue grin grin grin

nice 2 av u bak

SECONDED
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by natruetalk: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2013
natruetalk: let make dollars on 43 minute bet

EUR/USD is strictly lower than 1.3132 at 10:17:41 GMT on 8-Jan-13

bet Chopped

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by kupsonrex: 11:24am On Jan 08, 2013
natruetalk:

bet Chopped

Good one Bro
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by HushedAssassin(m): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2013
natruetalk:

bet Chopped

Good work bro smiley
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by natruetalk: 11:42am On Jan 08, 2013
let make more dollar on 45 minute bet

EUR/JPY is strictly lower than 114.78 at 11:26:19 GMT on 8-Jan-13
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by kupsonrex: 11:51am On Jan 08, 2013
natruetalk: let make more dollar on 45 minute bet

I GO WITH YOU BRO
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
EJ to go higher above 114.75 in 5 mins
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by dagr8(m): 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
Viewing this topic: djshishy, okeyfx(m), sunwalk(m), ebankole(m), phlopholly, ufotuko(m), Paris-fran, meritdee(m), fabolakers(m), ohaeripeter, adehsenior, Optimisticgondy(m) and 1 guest(s)

is like d houz is full 2day
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2013
meritdee: EJ to go higher above 114.75 in 5 mins

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked That was so close..... ended at .76

Fear grip me *sigh*
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by fabolakers(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
kupsonrex:

I GO WITH YOU BRO
This BOM guys are too wise. They had to lock EU cos we all know EU will start rising from 1.3110
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
Still watching EJ to move south
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by kupsonrex: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2013
fabolakers:
This BOM guys are too wise. They had to lock EU cos we all know EU will start rising from 1.3110

I saw that too
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by natruetalk: 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
natruetalk: let make more dollar on 45 minute bet

bet chopped

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by kupsonrex: 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2013
natruetalk:

bet chopped

Chopped too
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
Struggling* Wetin dey worry diz nl door self............gud pm house...............dagr8, ha sent you a mail...and hailings to every everies in da house.....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by kupsonrex: 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
wapmasta001: Struggling* Wetin dey worry diz nl door self............gud pm house...............dagr8, ha sent you a mail...and hailings to every everies in da house.....

U are welcome
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
@Meritdee. Thanks for the advice; God'll help us all

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (101) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 / What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.