Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,985 members, 7,845,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 - Business (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 (93276 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by bizzman001: 9:30am On Jan 17, 2013
gud morning @ all........oga teeboy i hope ur watch EU
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by bizzman001: 9:31am On Jan 17, 2013
gud morning @ all........oga teeboy i hope ur watchin EU
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by teeboy4x(m): 9:39am On Jan 17, 2013
bizzman001: gud morning @ all........oga teeboy i hope ur watchin EU

YES SIR...BOTH EG AND AJ
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 10:03am On Jan 17, 2013
teeboy4x:

ALL OF DEM DON JOIN FOREX

Most of us here have been on the forex thread for a long time....

The problem most newbies here have is, they are always after every strategy. If they wanna try all strategies, let them visit forex resources. I bet they can't study all the strategies there if they are given the whole year. So why can't they master one or two and discover what makes it thick. Most of them don't know the meaning of the word FOREX let alone understand currency pairs and they wanna know 30,000+ strategies to make money on Binary option. Anyone who is under this category won't make a dime in Binary option.. It is not a curse, its a fact!
I've decided not to talk about this anymore but they are killing the thread with their constant ignorance. If you tell any of them to read up from season one, some of them would think you are trying to punish them.... Go to babypips if you are new; they'll think you are not ready to help...

Someone is sitting in front of the screen trying to pick out a perfect bet position, then he posted it as an alert for some people to make profit too and at the same time, he's trying to place an order with his broker... You dnt know if he's just scalping and you expect him to have time explaining strategy. He already gave you screenshots and listed his indies...... why not dust your own drawing board and try draw the lines urself with the little explanation he gave.

If they want the ones that have left to come back, then most the newbies here should try and show the house they know what they are doing... Or do we need strategy to unlock our common sense too?
If you rush in into binary option, you will surely crawl out....

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by DAvIt0(m): 10:11am On Jan 17, 2013
meritdee:

The problem most newbies here have is, they are always after every strategy. If they wanna try all strategies, let them visit forex resources. I bet they can't study all the strategies there if they are given the whole year. So why can't they master one or two and discover what makes it thick. Most of them don't know the meaning of the word FOREX let alone understand currency pairs and they wanna know 30,000+ strategies to make money on Binary option. Anyone who is under this category won't make a dime in Binary option.. It is not a curse, its a fact!
I've decided not to talk about this anymore but they are killing the thread with their constant ignorance. If you tell any of them to read up from season one, some of them would think you are trying to punish them.... Go to babypips if you are new; they'll think you are not ready to help...

Someone is sitting in front of the screen trying to pick out a perfect bet position, then he posted it as an alert for some people to make profit too and at the same time, he's trying to place an order with his broker... You dnt know if he's just scalping and you expect him to have time explaining strategy. He already gave you screenshots and listed his indies...... why not dust your own drawing board and try draw the lines urself with the little explanation he gave.

If they want the ones that have left to come back, then most the newbies here should try and show the house they know what they are doing... Or do we need strategy to unlock our common sense too?

800 likes
ok yea true that
lets go on with our alert
@btw where's natruetalk
he never show since ooo
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by DAvIt0(m): 10:12am On Jan 17, 2013
MORNING HOUSE
I SEE YOU
TEEBOY4X AND MERITDEE
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Parisfran(f): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2013
Tolo2: Guyssss, just want to say thanks.

I've been studying on babypips.com and though, challenging cos of time and the urge to start earning for real, I must confess it's been most educative.

Now I understand the different candlestick patterns and can better predict price movement. Whaoooo. I feel like I'm flying.

Just made 3000$ profit on my virtual account.
grin cheesy

Thanks, thanks,thanks
A thousand likes. The only problem you will face when betting with your real account is how to control your emotions. Dont change your strategy when you are through with learning, improve it a little and use only 5% of your account on each trade.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2013
DAvIt0:

800 likes
ok yea true that
@btw where's natruetalk
he never show since ooo

Don't tell me u didn't bet on any of the EURO pairs in the last one hour...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 11:03am On Jan 17, 2013
DAvIt0:

800 likes
ok yea true that
@btw where's natruetalk
he never show since ooo
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 11:06am On Jan 17, 2013
Paris-fran:

A thousand likes. The only problem you will face when betting with your real account is how to control your emotions. Dont change your strategy when you are through with learning, improve it a little and use only 5% of your account on each trade.

Now, someone is talking! ☑
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by DAvIt0(m): 11:12am On Jan 17, 2013
Paris-fran:

well said!!!!
btw this handle looks new here
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Parisfran(f): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2013
ok, i've read enough its time I share a little. This isnt a strategy or an alert or anything, this is just my own way. It can be used with any strategy. Before I place a bet, I'm usually very sure, but sometimes as luck will have it, I'd lose that sure bet by a few pips, what i do next is when I see another Sure bet I'd double my bet, for instance I bet $2 and lost it, my next bet will be $4. Then I'd recover my loss and make a little profit. I use only about 3percent of my balance on rise and fall bet, so this method is safe for me. My regular bet is Touch and No touch Though, its safe and good for days when you will be busy.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Parisfran(f): 11:16am On Jan 17, 2013
DAvIt0:

well said!!!!
Hehehehehe...I'm not new oh, I dont just post a lot.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by irabor001: 11:35am On Jan 17, 2013
meritdee:

MY prof, you hv said it all,dose pple dey complain about, dat dnt want to explain dere strategies dnt have four heads,we all hv equal opportunity okey! mk ur own research nd stick to wat works for you.. Believe in ur Self, Wit God All Things are Possible...Peace
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Tolo2: 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
Paris-fran:

Word.
Hope to start trading with real money today, though just a little.

Not done with babypips.

Thanks guys.

Really appreciate.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
DAvIt0:

well said!!!!

Yeah, that's true....... *adjusts glasses*
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by okeyfx(m): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2013
Boss meritdee tnx for ur invalueable advice...the problm wit us the newbie from my own perspective iz knwin wen to bet nd wen not to. I followed the Boss Mode alerts xtday nd stl made losses.
I normaly place 30 minutes bets nd i use 1Hr TF Chart.
Plz wat do u advice me to do?
I NEED UNA HELP O....ALL GURUS IN DA HOUSE...I HAIL O!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by okeyfx(m): 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
Sir Jsh_eng i see you o
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
okeyfx: Boss meritdee tnx for ur invalueable advice...the problm wit us the newbie from my own perspective iz knwin wen to bet nd wen not to. I followed the Boss Mode alerts xtday nd stl made losses.
I normaly place 30 minutes bets nd i use 1Hr TF Chart.
Plz wat do u advice me to do?
I NEED UNA HELP O....ALL GURUS IN DA HOUSE...I HAIL O!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there are a lot of false signals on boss mode, just add a good break out indie to it and u will be good...... The trend is always your friend too
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
Quick reversal on EJ and GJ wouldn't be a bad bet.... still looking for a good price to enter
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
meritdee: Quick reversal on EJ and GJ wouldn't be a bad bet.... still looking for a good price to enter

5 mins bet won on these 2 pairs....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stay away from the 2 for now, unless you are very sure of its next direction..... I'm out
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by DAvIt0(m): 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
meritdee:

5 mins bet won on these 2 pairs....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stay away from the 2 for now, unless you are very sure of its next direction..... I'm out

yea na to sidon
bom lock EU here oooo
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by DAvIt0(m): 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
watching EJ for a fall/reversal
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by DAvIt0(m): 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
Paris-fran:

Hehehehehe...I'm not new oh, I dont just post a lot.

ok now we know you *****put back Glasses****
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
DAvIt0:

yea na to sidon
bom lock EU here oooo

Its their way, thats why I monitored GJ and EJ..
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
DAvIt0: watching EJ for a fall/reversal

Please be very calm with this pair...... The trend is still pointing towards Maiduguri(North North) from Abuja (North Central) even tho its a weak trend...

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
AU rise is not bad at the moment before 2:30pm tho
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
meritdee: AU rise is not bad at the moment before 2:30pm tho

Stay out or wait for confirmation
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by DAvIt0(m): 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2013
meritdee:

Please be very calm with this pair...... The trend is still pointing towards Maiduguri(North North) from Abuja (North Central) even tho its a weak trend...

yea kinda N/W
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by dagr8(m): 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
teeboy4x:

ALL OF DEM DON JOIN FOREX
lol
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by dagr8(m): 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
I salute everybody in the houz...is been a yl...Happy choppings

I am currently on BOM leave...focusing on forex....hop 2 be fully back soon....doing lot of research and following my mentors and d gurus on FTA

My Bosses Meritdee and Optismistic...good advice
Paris_fran and wapmaster nice 2 see u...
Teeboy and davidto continue the good job

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by babaoo: 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
please i need help,what can i do to control my emotions,the thing dey really kill me.i really need help,i have a strategy that work if properly analyze but i do bet on wetin no consign me mostly,i dey find am difficult to control the evil spirit ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (101) (Reply)

The Dantata/Dangote Story: How To Create A Dynasty Of Billionaires / What Is The Zip Code For Lagos Nigeria / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.