Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,566 members, 7,958,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

2face Idibia's Voice - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face Idibia's Voice (2913 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? / 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia's Voice by deb(m): 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2006
Tuface And Professionalism - What Do U Think?

Lets forget about all the awards my guy has won. In terms of the quality of voice texture how would you compare the Tuface of today with the Tuface that featured in Tony Tetuila's "omode meta"?

For me I think tuface voice was much better then than now. What do u think?
Re: 2face Idibia's Voice by rikkyjen(m): 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2006
The effects of Igbo is taking a toll on his voice
Re: 2face Idibia's Voice by hotangel2(f): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2006
The tuface of plantanshun boyz had a better voice. That's wat i think.
Re: 2face Idibia's Voice by msnewbooty(f): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2006
i really dont know the difference because i didnt find out who 2face was up until last year.
Re: 2face Idibia's Voice by Qtane: 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2006
haters always want to find something negative to talk about lipsrsealed
i bet you can't hit a note,, oh no ! hold on, from your reply i think all the glasses in my kichen just shatter!!! shocked
Re: 2face Idibia's Voice by SvS(f): 11:40pm On Apr 25, 2006
Qtane:

haters always want to find something negative to talk about lipsrsealed
i bet you can't hit a note,, oh no ! hold on, from your reply i think all the glasses in my kichen just shatter!!! shocked
look no matter wat anyone does, dere will always be criticism,i personally dont think he has a gud voice. i think his voice is just alrite. nothing special.its not hating.its just my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own opinion.so,
Re: 2face Idibia's Voice by Seun(m): 11:43pm On Apr 25, 2006
Actually, his voice has never been anything special, but African Queen is such a melodious song that we forgave his imperfections and embraced his illusion, his act. But thanks to his new album, we're now free!
Re: 2face Idibia's Voice by Qtane: 11:56pm On Apr 25, 2006
to tell yall the truth, if it wasn't for 2face, nobody will be talking about african artist here in american, so for someone to break that boundry, i don't care how bad you all claim his voice is, the guy is good cool

and since i notice all you do is sit and give critics, how come i haven't held any album from anyone in this room, they say is much easier to talk than to do and yes, i notice alot of you looooove to run that pipe!
Re: 2face Idibia's Voice by Seun(m): 12:05am On Apr 26, 2006
i notice a lot of you love to run that pipe!

That is what discussion forums are for! cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia's Voice by Qtane: 12:11am On Apr 26, 2006
i Knew these glasses are goimg to shatter, i should have lock the cabinet, but then that bad note will have hit them anyway

by the way, (replying to to deb) when i saw this forum, it say "friendly" nigerians not angery Nigerian and i can only think of one or 2 peopkle that are friendly in this forum, i guess the rest forgot to take their morning pills! tongue
Re: 2face Idibia's Voice by emajungle: 12:28am On Apr 26, 2006
"i think all the glasses in my kichen just shatter!" grin grin

ha ha ha ha, funniest thing i heard all day.
Re: 2face Idibia's Voice by Zahymaka(m): 3:22am On Apr 26, 2006
I obviously agree. I'm listening to Ememma now and I'm hooked -- he had a very good voice back then. In the solo ones of nowadays he's terrible.
Re: 2face Idibia's Voice by Impression(f): 3:43am On Apr 26, 2006
check the voice out live!!!!!!! at

Re: 2face Idibia's Voice by Impression(f): 3:45am On Apr 26, 2006
reserve your sits now at,

Re: 2face Idibia's Voice by Zahymaka(m): 3:46am On Apr 26, 2006
Are you a promoter?
Re: 2face Idibia's Voice by hotangel2(f): 3:51am On Apr 26, 2006
I love banky. Nigga is good mehn, if it's the same banky in new york. lol,

he sings like ohh wow ginuwine, soo sexy voice and so sexy words. cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia's Voice by chinani(f): 6:02am On Apr 26, 2006
*************off topic**************
Can anyone suggest some good plantanshun boys songs for me to listen to? Also is my spelling correct? Thanks. wink
Re: 2face Idibia's Voice by uyobabe(f): 6:05am On Apr 26, 2006
where's 2face from? is he calabar or igbo. Last time i checked, they said he was Calabar. HELP!!!
Re: 2face Idibia's Voice by chinani(f): 6:19am On Apr 26, 2006
I think he's IGBO. Anyone know for sure?
Re: 2face Idibia's Voice by simmy(m): 9:36am On Apr 26, 2006
I think the physical stress of performing live has rtaken its toll on his voice, 2face has a natural light voice texture which can get stressed out easily but he's still tha bomb
Re: 2face Idibia's Voice by maki(f): 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2006
which igbo?

i thought he's from Benue
Re: 2face Idibia's Voice by buckeye(m): 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2006
He is from Otukpo, Benue state.
Re: 2face Idibia's Voice by babymine(f): 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2006
Tuface is good. He sings well and I love his voice. All da best 2face!
Re: 2face Idibia's Voice by deb(m): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2006
Qtane. you dont have to respond to my post. I dont care if you call me "hater" or whatever.

I guess I have as much right as anybody in this forum to seek for opinion on anything that comes to mind. I only posted what I had observed about tuface and all I expected was to know if you agree with my observation or not. No need getting personal with me even if you are tuface's relative.

Mind you, we are only talking about tuface 2day because he's famous so Qtane go to bed shocked
Re: 2face Idibia's Voice by Badman888(m): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2006
2face is from benue is repping the middle belt, His voice was better back then to now
Re: 2face Idibia's Voice by kellorah: 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2006
maybe he swallowed a frog, which one b ya own?
Re: 2face Idibia's Voice by ocho(f): 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2006
rikkyjen:

The effects of Igbo is taking a toll on his voice
Your point being?
Re: 2face Idibia's Voice by eveseh(f): 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2006
he's voice is cool

Re: 2face Idibia's Voice by ocho(f): 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2006
and he's cute too wink
Re: 2face Idibia's Voice by Qtane: 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2006
To deb

i'm not 2face relative but a big fan , and just as much as you have the right to post what is on your mind, i have the same right to reply what's on mine tongue
nothing personal my sister!!!
if you can't take the heat , don't post it, by the way, have you got your ticket for da show, i love to see you there and maybe just maybe you will change your mind

i'm going to bed, thanks for remindiing me kiss
Re: 2face Idibia's Voice by omarigurl(f): 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2006
ocho:

Your point being?
i know right, wat does his igboness has to do wit him singing, as an ibo girl take dat as an offense.
Re: 2face Idibia's Voice by Impression(f): 12:01am On Apr 27, 2006
Yes! Zahymaka I am a promoter. visit my website @ www.impressionstalent.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

New: Wande Cole - Who Born The Maga & Kiss Your Hand / Ghanaian Singer Castro Dies In Jet Ski Accident While Trying To Save His GF / Download Supermarket Flowers Sheet Music With Lyrics In PDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.