Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death (15517 Views)

Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) / Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by RichDad1(m): 5:46am On Dec 18, 2012
Willy7: I'm sorry to say this,this is the very first time i'm reading a sensible,matured and intelligent comment from you ever since i started seeing ur comments on nairaland.I had to go up again to check d poster,just to be sure.I mean no disrespect though.You are on point in ur comment.Only if they really have time for sober reflections.One love
You beat me to this. I read on another thread that a mad woman regain her senses after being hit by a car. So who knows?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 18, 2012
You will never really understand untill you hold an important position in the land.

dopeJemi: SeriousLy!

I realLy don't get d reason y dis is on d front page n y its even a Topic, she cried, so Forking what, didn't others Cry, y r deir names not on d front page? So 4 sum1 2 cry over ones death is nau very important, or is it dat first Ladies Don't Cry?
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by benson19: 5:56am On Dec 18, 2012
berem: i hope she didnt misyarn by saying "my fellow widows". i know say that woman sabi fall pesin hand for public.
dey dere dey mock her spoken english y she and her families dey leave veri veri large and u wen sabi speak english pass d QUEEN OF ENGLAND 4 whr u dey 2day and if dis woman b ur senior sista or even ur mama sista ur life no go dey dis poverty level... Jes c ur ugly face
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by LordBabs(m): 6:06am On Dec 18, 2012
Yakowa has died, but his MAN-HOOD lives on....
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:10am On Dec 18, 2012
...ok
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by ujchief(m): 6:14am On Dec 18, 2012
Callotti:
This life is like a coin. . . the side the world sees and the side only a person knows but no other!

Private thoughts!
A time for sober reflection.
Did someone hack Callotti's acount?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Iaz93: 6:23am On Dec 18, 2012
Tolexander: patience why weeping for a man that rather kill himself than commiting suicide? Hence b glad though he died but his manhood lives on.
Loooooooooool!
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Iaz93: 6:25am On Dec 18, 2012
benson19: dey dere dey mock her spoken english y she and her families dey leave veri veri large and u wen sabi speak english pass d QUEEN OF ENGLAND 4 whr u dey 2day and if dis woman b ur senior sista or even ur mama sista ur life no go dey dis poverty level... Jes c ur ugly face
SMH... imbe
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Muffy2912: 6:38am On Dec 18, 2012
When someone dies and you weep,you are only weeping for your own death which will surely come one day.you were born to this world crying while others were happy.You are therefore expected to die as a happy person while others are crying.so the choice is yours!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by emrysdwarlord(m): 6:44am On Dec 18, 2012
Itoroetti :
I pity those that celebrated his dead.dead is meal which all men of all race must eat one day.it is a universal food.not like amala,afang,ewedu,etc.
ℓꜞK³ wtf.....speak english
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Sweetcollins: 6:44am On Dec 18, 2012
She is our mother, mother of all citizens of Nigeria...so there's NOTHING wrong in mourning one of her own
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by ujchief(m): 6:50am On Dec 18, 2012
Sweetcollins: She is our mother, mother of all citizens of Nigeria...so there's NOTHING wrong in mourning one of her own
i thought we had a queen mother already at ogbashi-ukwu?
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by godstino(m): 6:51am On Dec 18, 2012
The committee on Patience Jonathan's diction is really doing a good job and i think they need a salary raise cos she no longer commits her usual grammatical suicide..I KINDA LIKE HER FOR HER MOTHERLY AFFECTIONS TOWARDS D NATION
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by omenka(m): 6:52am On Dec 18, 2012
From the appearance of the window curtains and that chair, it seems to me they are inside a not so big room. My question then is, does sambo realy need a mike? The woman is grieving and needs some quiet around her while she's been consoled yet these daft politicians go there to mess her house up with noise and what not... Evryone in that room should be within his earshot, or do they have hearing problems??
Like president like vice.
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:58am On Dec 18, 2012
Willy7: I'm sorry to say this,this is the very first time i'm reading a sensible,matured and intelligent comment from you ever since i started seeing ur comments on nairaland.I had to go up again to check d poster,just to be sure.I mean no disrespect though.You are on point in ur comment.Only if they really have time for sober reflections.One love
U are nt far 4rm the truth
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Metallurgist: 7:00am On Dec 18, 2012
The first lady weeps so what? What about the million people that died from road accident due to bad roads, total absence of clean drinking water, health care, malnutrition, flood victims, boko haram, arm robbers, or worst PEN ROBBERS
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Emusan(m): 7:03am On Dec 18, 2012
Since when did Yakowa died first lady now cry yestaday just because no journalist to capture the tears, to me is a crocodile tear undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 18, 2012
Rich Dad:
You beat me to this. I read on another thread that a mad woman regain her senses after being hit by a car. So who knows?
grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by nazzyon(m): 7:07am On Dec 18, 2012
REALITY101: Lmao @ rude shock grin• sounds like Aunt Pat took some English classes in Frankfurt.

btw isn't that the kind of glasses made for blind folks?

RIP whoever d fucck he was.

DBanj legalized it in Nigeria.
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 18, 2012
Patience wept.

Ok noted.
And its on the front page, because......??
Urgghhh! undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Birmingham(m): 7:11am On Dec 18, 2012
Tales By Moon Light, Checkmate and Behind The Clouds. Same Actors Everyday, Different Roles, Instresting Movies. Politics, Here I Come, Thus, Death Is Inevitable.
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by rman: 7:14am On Dec 18, 2012
Obama wept and it became news,it is a strange sight to see an American president with tears rolling down while delivering a speech,that is why it became news .......Patience Jonathan wept and it also became news in Nigeria, the underlying reason why this is news is political to me.......The first family in Nigeria is always trying twist our mind with all this '' yeye '' news.
BH alone had killed thousands including kids and only an accident involving a governor could bring tears to the first family....... I am not buying it

KO JE MI JOR.
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by ceejay80s(m): 7:20am On Dec 18, 2012
Na weeping na him dey reign now abi? Becos obama weep for the elemtary school kids wey dem kill of recent, so dats why goodluck weep, now the wife dey weep, who dem dey fool with pretence,me too dey weep over nothing
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by rman: 7:20am On Dec 18, 2012
What are they doing with a microphone in a dead mans house?

Our politicians are terrible people, what do they have to say that everyone must hear?

This should be a quite environment for some days...I would not be suprised if musicians are singing up PDP outdide.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Mustymohd2: 7:24am On Dec 18, 2012
her weepin is a mind game
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by 5much(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2012
RIP YAKOWA.
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by victorD3: 7:26am On Dec 18, 2012
garri (x8):
She should remember to weep also for the thousands who have died due to her husband's ineptitude and corruption....

Nansense..

You are so mean and stupid!
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by ojuikwu: 7:33am On Dec 18, 2012
Igbo go used that chance robbed many nigerian.but police they kill them oo. Like flies. They ran 4rom east con dey do robbery 4 lagos well na the work wey thier granpa lay down 4 them.burn them alive 4 public
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by yuzedo: 7:34am On Dec 18, 2012
Rich Dad:
F.uck dis nyggah! grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 18, 2012
Callotti: Hmmmmmmm!
I am sure she is remembering her own 'trip' to Germany. . .
This life is like a coin. . . the side the world sees and the side only a person knows but no other!

Private thoughts!
A time for sober reflection.

Jesus Christ, Callotti has really changed, I pray this change has come to stay
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 18, 2012
ojuikwu: Igbo go used that chance robbed many nigerian.but police they kill them oo. Like flies. They ran 4rom east con dey do robbery 4 lagos well na the work wey thier granpa lay down 4 them.burn them alive 4 public

Waste of sper*m. This is what we call born throway
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Tolexander: 7:41am On Dec 18, 2012
ujchief:
Did someone hack Callotti's acount?
omoburuku ni ojo ti e(bad pikin sometimes has a gud day).
As there is a 5minutes madness for a sane human so also is a 5minute saneness for a madman.
Mayb calloti's saneness just appeard wen he was typing comenting on the topic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! / 'Atiku’s Supporters Should Show Nigerians The Jobs He Created' – Babatunde Ogala / Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.