Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Naija Artiste Drenco Drops Album: Heavy Beats! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Naija Artiste Drenco Drops Album: Heavy Beats! (725 Views)

M.I Drops Album Cover For His Forthcoming Album, Chairman (photo) / Zee-world Tentebo Kalamoko Soulja Drops Album ! / Mi Drops Album Mi2 | Track Picks: Number One Ft. Flavor + One Naira Ft. Waje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Artiste Drenco Drops Album: Heavy Beats! by Kwame08: 9:25am On Feb 18, 2008
[b]Song Writer/Rap Artist/Performer Kaynay Drenco was born in the "Coal City", South East Nigeria. He has been in the game for over 8yrs now. First ever recording "Funktion" featuring zeilo. Amazing hit, but due to inefficient promotion, the track never made it on air. However, He remained focused "running things" till 2003, after school, when he joined forces with a group of artists - now known as D.O.Beez(Diz Otha Brothaz) - in making their first ever album titled "Pick Am Keep Am (Cosmopolitan)", which will soon hit the market. Drenco is a uniquely gifted artist of extraordinary versatility. Thus, makes music based on life experiences. Due to his past life in a dark and violent environment in which he grew up in, and teenage rough life style. Some of his lyrics have these furious features embedded in them. He stated: "music is an expression of my life". Furthermore, Drenco has intentions of working as a solo artist. Having compiled a bunch of thought-provoking lyrics, with slamming and loud banging instrumentals, Year 2007 appears to be his '1st Coming'. The Birth album singles "I Go Still Make Am" and "Shake Am Baby" is now making waves through out radio stations in Nigeria. The album is also scheduled to hit I TUNES Stores Worldwide by Aug 3 07. Drenco believes his skills meet the international standard, and he is also willing to work with major artists international producers, DJs etc both inside and outside Nigeria.For More Info Log On To www.tunecore.com/music/drenco
www.myspace.com/drencoonline, www.myspace.com/dobeez07

Kay Nay Drenco - The Birth(1st Coming), Kay Nay Drenco - The Birth(1st Coming) - Lets Get Closer, Kay Nay Drenco - The Birth(1st Coming) - You Know the Type, Kay Nay Drenco - The Birth(1st Coming) - Platinum Style, Kay Nay Drenco - The Birth(1st Coming) - I Go Still Make Am, Kay Nay Drenco - The Birth(1st Coming) - Love Is Pain, Kay Nay Drenco - The Birth(1st Coming) - Ezz Klan Freestyle(Skit), Kay Nay Drenco - The Birth(1st Coming) - Operation 007, Kay Nay Drenco - The Birth(1st Coming) - Girl I Know, Kay Nay Drenco - The Birth(1st Coming) - Would You, Kay Nay Drenco - The Birth(1st Coming) - Hot Joint, Kay Nay Drenco - The Birth(1st Coming) - Shake Am Baby etc.[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Nobodi Please?: / African Kings Ft. Victoria Anwuzia - Your Fine Baby / How To Make Money From Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.