Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Please I Need Info On Everything Concerning Palm Oil & Palm Kernel Processing - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Please I Need Info On Everything Concerning Palm Oil & Palm Kernel Processing (1004 Views)

Palm Kernel Nut, Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, And Cashew Nut Buyers Needed / Palm Kernel Shells Needed (pictures Attached) / Looking To Export Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Info On Everything Concerning Palm Oil & Palm Kernel Processing by normaljenny(m): 7:31am On Dec 18, 2012
Please if any body that knows about palm oil processing and nut cracking as in to extract both palm oil and palm kernal oil and info on how to get the machines here in nigeria locally, please advice or provide links to me. Thanks
Re: Please I Need Info On Everything Concerning Palm Oil & Palm Kernel Processing by onyeka205(m): 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2012
normaljenny: Please if any body that knows about palm oil processing and nut cracking as in to extract both palm oil and palm kernal oil and info on how to get the machines here in nigeria locally, please advice or provide links to me. Thanks

There is an Engineer in Owerri who can fabricate the machines for you, contact me on campbell205@yahoo.com. Conversely you can visit PRODA in Enugu, they are very good in that.

(1) (Reply)

Topic closed / I Need BLCO CIF To China Urgently / Business Plan Competition For UNILAG Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.