Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Absent Groom, Absent Bride But Pictures In Frame. What Does It Mean? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Absent Groom, Absent Bride But Pictures In Frame. What Does It Mean? (753 Views)

This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night / Military Wedding Pictures In Nigeria / Displaying Family Pictures In The Office: Is It Proper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Absent Groom, Absent Bride But Pictures In Frame. What Does It Mean? by fittty(m): 8:36am On Dec 18, 2012
A childhood friend who lives in the UK just had his wedding last saturday and we were expecting him and his bride in the country for the wedding ceremony, only to get to the venue with just 2empty seats with the grooms picture on one and the bride picture on the other. Does this mean he is living illegaly in the UK. We've never talk about his status ever since but with a wedding like this I feel its obvious he is illegal in the uk. What do you all think?
Re: Absent Groom, Absent Bride But Pictures In Frame. What Does It Mean? by Sijo01(f): 8:43am On Dec 18, 2012
How are we supose to know, dude?..... He's your friend, so find out and report back to us.

2 Likes

Re: Absent Groom, Absent Bride But Pictures In Frame. What Does It Mean? by fittty(m): 8:49am On Dec 18, 2012
Sijo01: How are we supose to know, dude?..... He's your friend, so find out and report back to us.

Of course I'm going to do that but I jst want to have peoples opinion before asking him
Re: Absent Groom, Absent Bride But Pictures In Frame. What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
@ poster thats very strange shocked i've never seen or heard that before
Re: Absent Groom, Absent Bride But Pictures In Frame. What Does It Mean? by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2012
fittty: A childhood friend who lives in the UK just had his wedding last saturday and we were expecting him and his bride in the country for the wedding ceremony, only to get to the venue with just 2empty seats with the grooms picture on one and the bride picture on the other. Does this mean he is living illegaly in the UK. We've never talk about his status ever since but with a wedding like this I feel its obvious he is illegal in the uk. What do you all think?
have attended a wedding of such.. & wen i ask where d couple were i was told they are abroad so, d family of d couple are celebrating in their own way in nigeria

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Answer Ur Husband? "Yes Sir" Or "Yes Dear" / Follow These Steps To Solve Major Depression Without Seeing A Therapist / 12 Types Of People You Should Not Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.