Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,906 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

Nice And Affordable Cars From U.s - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nice And Affordable Cars From U.s (1078 Views)

List Of Nice And Cool Cars At The Best Rate U Can Think Off: Checkout Dis List: / {Tetley Autos} Section For Nice & Affordable Cars (Registered & Toks) Below 600k / Get Your Good And Affordable Cars From Cotonu With No Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nice And Affordable Cars From U.s by Arizona1: 10:58am On Feb 18, 2008
Hello people in the house,

For those of us who may like to buy their cars directly from United States,we are there to help you get the car(s) cheaper,faster and in a more genuine way.

We have our agent there in U.S whose sole biz is buying and importation of both new and fairly used cars in Nigeria.We bring in cars on demand for our clients and they pay in full on the arrival of the car in Nigeria which takes maximum time of 4-5weeks.
All we need from the buyer is an assurance and a proof that he/she can/will pay in full and take ownership of the car when it arrives.

Therefore if you need a car directly from U.S,all you need to do is to tell us the type of car you want,the colour,model,mileage range,engine(v4/v6),new or fairly used and also tell how serious you are or a proof that you are really eager to buy the car and we’ll bring the the car for you.
We’ve been in this business for long and we always satisfy our customers.

You can contact me on; 08037937403,
08085404394 or rizonosakwes@yahoo.com
Re: Nice And Affordable Cars From U.s by Waserock: 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2008
Pls what will be the landing cost of a 2008 Nissan Rogue or 2008 Honda CRV ? I mean the total cost, ex your showroom in Lagos.
Re: Nice And Affordable Cars From U.s by ufofex(m): 5:40pm On Feb 18, 2008
Hope this is genuine, if it is, check out a Toyota Sequoia Limited 4x4 2002-2006 model. Any color except black and armygreen.Millage, less than 85000 miles. Give me the price to my doorstep. Clearing must be authentic from Lagos ports.

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Xterra Needed / How Much Is A Honda Bulldog / 406 Peugeot For Urgent Sale. 1999/2000 Model(from Uk)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.