Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa (15257 Views)

Prominent Nigerians Who May Be Jailed In 2016 (PHOTOS) / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by utch(m): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
Nobody visiting the Azazi's yet?

1 Like

Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by pawpawguy: 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2012
May Allah grant the family and the good people of Kaduna state the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by danielonyisi(m): 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
mmmustapha: U can insult islam n muslims but u cnt prevent ppl converting 2 islam n u can't stop us frm devoting to Almighty Allah.
tell me any xtian that converted to islam? I rather die than converting to violence religion. Na so una dey find isreal trouble weh dm dey destroy una. IDIOTS

1 Like

Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by suolboy(m): 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
utch: Nobody visiting the Azazi's yet?
They have forgotten him since he was not in a prominent post any longer. NAIJA I HAIL.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by chakula: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
mmmustapha: U can insult islam n muslims but u cnt prevent ppl converting 2 islam n u can't stop us frm devoting to Almighty Allah.

help me and inform them!
Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by REVOLUTNIS: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
SHOCKER: Renowned Primate Predicts Presidential Jet Will Develop Man Made Mechanical Fault

As the year comes to an end, a chilling revelation has been made by the founder of INRI Evangelical Church World Wide, Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele.

Primate Ayodele who correctly predicted another air disaster after earlier predicting the one involving governor Danbaba Suntai of Taraba state, has warn
ed President Goodluck Jonathan to sanctify his Presidential Fleet to avert an air disaster that would throw the nation into deep sorrow.

He said: “We are going into another year, again. Help me to tell President Goodluck Jonathan to sanctify his jet. Evil will not befall the nation. I could see the presidential jet developing human made mechanical fault.”

Primate Ayodele, while speaking in Lagos, said he saw in a vision that a presidential jet would develop a human initiated mechanical fault.

Calling on Nigerians to pray fervently, he said: “The Almighty will protect the president and may he overcome his enemies. I am neither an aviation expert nor a scientist, but God asked me to warn this nation and its leaders beforehand”.
START PRAYING FOR UR PRESIDENT NOW OR BE READY TO CRY

Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
they don they come,very soon all of them go vamoose,no be naija?no real friends
Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by chakula: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
danielonyisi: tell me any xtian that converted to islam? I rather die than converting to violence religion. Na so una dey find isreal trouble weh dm dey destroy una. IDIOTS

e-warrior you can do more than above keep it up.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by exbash: 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
ehie: they don they come,very soon all of them go vamoose,no be naija?no real friends

thats y the politicians call it " Last Respect" wink
Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by whitedove1: 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2012
...Wait a minute.
Is Vice President Namadi Sambo's hand on Dame Patience Jonathan's LAP?!
Pls if u r using glasses help me check abg...tnx.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by Hardfact: 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
kuzzieOtiz: Was patience there?

"My fellow widow" lipsrsealed
You don dey mad abi
Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by Emoticon: 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
*Following thread and nodding his head to Iyanya's kukere*

Fortitude, ma'am.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by chakula: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
white dove: ...Wait a minute.
Is Vice President Namadi Sambo's hand on Dame Patience Jonathan's LAP?!
Pls if u r using glasses help me check abg...tnx.

Whats wrong for doing so?
Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by Siddeek: 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
[quote author=omojesu123]4uk islam,4uk muslims,4uk mohamed,4uk 72 virgins,...we wld make kaduna ungovernorable..since u kill our dear gov...i hate muslims..blood suckers[na so ur papa meet islam o liv. So u sef go die rotten liv islam de grow faster nd strnger. Idiot. Hypocrite like u]
Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by Hardfact: 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
REVOLUTNIS: SHOCKER: Renowned Primate Predicts Presidential Jet Will Develop Man Made Mechanical Fault

As the year comes to an end, a chilling revelation has been made by the founder of INRI Evangelical Church World Wide, Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele.

Primate Ayodele who correctly predicted another air disaster after earlier predicting the one involving governor Danbaba Suntai of Taraba state, has warn
ed President Goodluck Jonathan to sanctify his Presidential Fleet to avert an air disaster that would throw the nation into deep sorrow.

He said: “We are going into another year, again. Help me to tell President Goodluck Jonathan to sanctify his jet. Evil will not befall the nation. I could see the presidential jet developing human made mechanical fault.”

Primate Ayodele, while speaking in Lagos, said he saw in a vision that a presidential jet would develop a human initiated mechanical fault.

Calling on Nigerians to pray fervently, he said: “The Almighty will protect the president and may he overcome his enemies. I am neither an aviation expert nor a scientist, but God asked me to warn this nation and its leaders beforehand”.
START PRAYING FOR UR PRESIDENT NOW OR BE READY TO CRY
Nice one there. But why not create a fresh topic.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by Beaf1: 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
Who is the blind woman with glasses?
Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by SELFWORTH: 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
pawpawguy: May Allah grant the family and the good people of Kaduna state the fortitude to bear the loss.

Thought the governor was a Christian . What has Allah to do with a Christian ?
Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by SELFWORTH: 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
Beaf!:
Who is the blind woman with glasses?

Ah! These insensitive people!
Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by mmmustapha(m): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
danielonyisi: tell me any xtian that converted to islam? I rather die than converting to violence religion. Na so una dey find isreal trouble weh dm dey destroy una. IDIOTS
hav u take ur medicine??
Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
Echala: I wonder why VP Sambo needs a microphone to condole the family, in their living room. SMH
I tire o
Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
upon all the billions Patience still looks like a tomato trader
Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by yemivictor: 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
shadrach77: can someone kindly tell dame jona that sunshades are not worn indoors grin grin grin grin

I think she doesn't want nairalanders like u to know she's been crying.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by tunapawizzy: 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
mmmustapha: hav u[b] take [/b]ur medicine??
taken olodo
Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by Rossikk(m): 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
ehie: upon all the billions Patience still looks like a tomato trader
You want her to use ''the billions'' to look like a model, yet tomorrow you will be the first to rush in here pontificating about mismanagement of resources.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by christ4mi(f): 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
omojesu123: 4uk islam,4uk muslims,4uk mohamed,4uk 72 virgins,...we wld make kaduna ungovernorable..since u kill our dear gov...i hate muslims..blood suckers
Idiot with your Yoruba name, try it and see. They are always 5 steps ahead of us. Yet everyone here in the south keep calling the northerns as illiterates and yet they keep outsmarting us. What I learn nobody can't win a fight with Muslim, Ask America, UK, Russia, China, Israel, and other countries that hv try. They know what they want and how to get it, and it very easy to rally support for their very own, I have seen anytime Palestine is attack the global muslim support for palestine is beyond something, same applied to any muslim country. I can say they are really their brothers keepers, that if u belong to their religion. There something about these muslims, that I need to find out.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by 9jii(m): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
omojesu123: 4uk islam,4uk muslims,4uk mohamed,4uk 72 virgins,...we wld make kaduna ungovernorable..since u kill our dear gov...i hate muslims..blood suckers

Your agony meks me smile.
ESP.wen I c u using F word
Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by tpia1: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
can someone kindly tell dame jona that sunshades are not worn indoors

have you told your celebrities and partying nigerians the same?
Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by GudluckIBB(m): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
PurestBoy:

Nna I tire o

Namadi,How dare you touch My wife's lap like that.which kain play be that?U don see me finish so tay,Na my wife lap u dey touch now.So you dey eye my wife? Sambo u don match line!.
I must impeach You.l swear!
Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by chyrubi: 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
GudluckIBB:

Namadi,How dare you touch My wife's lap like that.which kain play be that?U don see me finish so tay,Na my wife lap u dey touch now.So you dey eye my wife? Sambo u don match line!.
I must impeach You.l swear!

Jona, "one love". We should be united.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
Azazi's family live in Lagos, I guess that's why we've not seen the Abuja dignitaries visit them (yet), save for the Lagos-based bigwigs.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by chyrubi: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
kuzzieOtiz: Was patience there?

"My fellow widow" lipsrsealed

Na wa o!, you need this free medical eye test sha......
Re: Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
utch: Nobody visiting the Azazi's yet?

And the "four 'others'"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Condemns Attack On Saraki, Others At Eid Praying Ground / National Assembly To Buhari: Drop N500b Intervention Fund From Budget 2016 / Nnamdi Kanu Seeks Speedy Trial Despite Court Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.