Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Starting A Radio Station - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Starting A Radio Station (744 Views)

Can N10m Set Up A Radio Channel / Own An Fm Radio Station / Starting A Music Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Radio Station by Penhouse: 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
Hello every1.myself nd associates are about to embark on establishing a radio station enough to cover a university an environs but we have no idea on what equipment to get,how much they cost and where we can get dem here in Nigeria.pls learned nairalanders,ur assistance would go a long way in helping us...
Re: Starting A Radio Station by iamSi(m): 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
Where are you?
Re: Starting A Radio Station by Penhouse: 9:12am On Dec 19, 2012
Benin
Re: Starting A Radio Station by iamSi(m): 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
Penhouse: Benin

Email me pls seyiisaacadegbite@gmail.com
Re: Starting A Radio Station by Penhouse: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
Email wat?
Re: Starting A Radio Station by kinginspire(m): 9:39am On Jan 16, 2013
do you sing and would love to take your singing to the next level? THIS PACKAGE IS FOR YOU contact me for a training where we'll teach you how to IMPROVE YOUR VOCAL DEXTERITY,train YOU (PRACTICALS) on how to play at least one MUSICAL INSTRUMENT (piano,keyboard,saxophone e.t.c) and we'll crown the training with a fully produced single of yours......yes a song as performed by you and can be played on radio or anywhere in the world,ALSO opportunities to get a deal on our RECORD LABEL . CONTACT: REMI 08185774727
Re: Starting A Radio Station by filiks(m): 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2013
Penhouse: Hello every1.myself nd associates are about to embark on establishing a radio station enough to cover a university an environs but we have no idea on what equipment to get,how much they cost and where we can get dem here in Nigeria.pls learned nairalanders,ur assistance would go a long way in helping us...
Hello, have you gotten the answers you were looking for? My crew and I have set up two campus radio stations in the past and we still run one till date. Contact me on 0802 315 0703 so I can tell you everything that is involved. If it's you can do, then we can do it. Telling you the steps involved is free but setting it up for you will not be free.

(1) (Reply)

Music Producer Needed / Music Or Song Marketer In Ph / Can Shoot U A Realy Good Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.