Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Best Of 2012 NOMINATIONS Thread - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best Of 2012 NOMINATIONS Thread (1513 Views)

Your Biggest Regret Of 2012 / What Is Your Most Memorable Nairaland Moment Of 2012? / *~Mynd44 Voted Nairaland/General Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Of 2012 NOMINATIONS Thread by kolamilan(m): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
i dont know the section i should put this, i think we should have something like nominations. That will be inform of category like: Poster of the Year, thread of the year, Mod Of the year of the Year, Most Creative Poster of the year, Comeback Poster of the year, Fighter Of The Year, Fight Of The Year etc. PLEASE ADD YOUR NOMINATIONS!
Re: Best Of 2012 NOMINATIONS Thread by kolamilan(m): 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
to me i wil definately choose the Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or
Unforgettable Experience On Nairaland thread as the best thread of the year. Also, the guy that post the 'map of kampala' should be the post of the year.
Re: Best Of 2012 NOMINATIONS Thread by Rocktation(f): 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
If you can add a link to your claims, so that we can share in what you see in them, it'd be wonderful.
Re: Best Of 2012 NOMINATIONS Thread by Orpelin: 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
also we should have
best Topic of the yr. section by section & general
best section of the yr with none or no too much of derailing

NYSC and Foreign Affairs section will make d list I guess.
Re: Best Of 2012 NOMINATIONS Thread by kolamilan(m): 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2012
Rocktation: If you can add a link to your claims, so that we can share in what you see in them, it'd wonderful.
. Ok this is d link www.nairaland.com/897685/share-sexiest-craziest-funniest-unforgettable/33

(1) (Reply)

A Typical Nigerian Police Officer / Which Pedestrian Bridge Is The Busiest In Lagos That You Have Seen? / Content Writer Vs. Copywriter: What's The Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.