Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,772 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Come And Shop With Us Today! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Come And Shop With Us Today! (481 Views)

To Let: New 3 Bedroom Flat (700k) And Shop(250k) At Ojodu / Shop With Ease At Eshopng.com / Chinchin Supply To Itinerant Marketers And Shop Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And Shop With Us Today! by imoh4veector(m): 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY, PEOPLE NO LONGER HAVE TO GO OUT TO SHOPS OR MARKET TO GET WHAT THEY WANT.
IT IS EVEN TO THE EXTENT THAT THEY ORDER FOOD ONLINE AND IS BEEN SERVED TO THEM RIGHT THERE AT THEIR RESIDENT.
I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, HERE IN NIGERIA, YOU CAN NOW BUY ANYTHING YOU WANT ANYWHERE YOU ARE ARE ANYTIME CONVENIENT FOR YOU.
COULD YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN ONLY MAKE AN ORDER AND IT WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU WHERE EVER YOU WANT IT TO BE DELIVERED IN THIS COUNTRY.
I BELIEVE WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY NOW WILL INTEREST YOU. BECAUSE BECAUSE PEOPLE FIND IT DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE IS TRUE, YOU CAN EVEN MAKE YOUR ORDER AND MAKE YOUR PAYMENT ON DELIVERY.
SURPRISINGLY, PEOPLE THINK IT WILL BE MORE EXPENSIVE. BUT IT HAPPEN TO BE EVEN CHEAPER AND MORE CONVENIENT FOR YOU.
MANY HAVE TESTED IT AND THEY ARE HAPPY THEY DID.
WHY WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME ON TRAFFIC JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BUY PHONE, ELECTRONICS OR EVEN CLOTHS. WHY RISK YOUR LIFE CARRYING THOSE LOAD.
LEAVE THE TRESS FOR YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER AND JUST HAVE THE STRESS OF PAYING FOR THE SERVICE.
IS REAL, IS CONVENIENT AND IS FOR YOU.
LOG ON TO www.worldmartafrica.com AND SEE THINGS FOR YOURSELF.
I WILL WANT TO PLEAD THAT IF YOU TRY THIS OUT AND WE OFFERED YOU A WONDERFUL SERVICE, PLEASE DO US GOOD BY COMING BACK HERE TO SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY.
YOU CAN CALL FOR MORE INQUIRY 07045300005 OR 07045300001

(1) (Reply)

I Need Lead Ore Supplier For Ex Lagos / Become First Bank Pdn Agent In Your State / New Arrived Grade A touch2,bold5,bold6,bold2 Used Blackberry Phones For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.