Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Nigerian In Diaspora Return To Invest In Nigeria $2m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian In Diaspora Return To Invest In Nigeria $2m (1694 Views)

BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers / GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow / Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian In Diaspora Return To Invest In Nigeria $2m by Obisbigshoes: 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
Hello Nairaland'iers

I have been offered a foreign loan of $2m to invest in Beverage business in Nigeria. Pay back period 5years. I plan to invest $1m in beverage bottling plant (water bottle, fruit drinks) and $1m in something else. I need your advise and your thought
Re: Nigerian In Diaspora Return To Invest In Nigeria $2m by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
Have you thought about filming business? The nollywood industry is something to give second thought about. Presently, I will like to introduce you to a particular filming business that has already been produced. So far the flyers and jacket are ready. So also the master tape for the film is also ready. Though its a low-budget film but you can invest quite a token with a guaranteed return on investment. The funds if invested will be used in procurement of a mini-bus, payment for 20,000 copies in mass-dubbing, sound system and amplifiers. The sales team are already on ground. The items stated above is all dat is needed to make the film get to d market scene. Licensing from the film and video censors board is in progess. I will get to present to you a formal business proposal for your perusals in interested in the business. Tnx and God bless. My contacts are 08162655771 or email me at - vision2017@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian In Diaspora Return To Invest In Nigeria $2m by Obisbigshoes: 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
With all due respect, I was not looking to invest through proxy business or via someone. As startup and diaspora person, I have been burnt zillion of times. I must say that it's unfortunate that some bad people have made things difficult for good people like you and I.

I'm prepared to sacrifice to Nigeria that is why I'm returning home.
Re: Nigerian In Diaspora Return To Invest In Nigeria $2m by ifyclose2(m): 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
Hello

If you are serious, this is my post https://www.nairaland.com/1134379/laptop-recently-arrived-china....this-how.
I am a Medical doctor, internet marketer, as well as an expert online importer, and you must know that Nigerians love imported items. I am planning to scale this up BIG TIME, and i want you to partner me in this. Not just laptops alone, but also other items that are in hot demand in the nigerian market, eg Brazilian hair, vehicles, blackberry phones, etc. This is a sure banker to earn some good bucks. And we can meet in person BEFORE any transaction (which of course will be LEGAL BINDING).

As for my online businesses, i will introduce you to a couple of them which i've personally made money from. Can't go into details here.I have a WHOLE LOT of good business ideas, and i belong to a noble profession where we hold our reputation in high regard.

Just reach me on skype: topbusiness82 or phone +2348131002053 or email ifyclose2@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Nigerian In Diaspora Return To Invest In Nigeria $2m by andico34: 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
dear sir invest in gold. all you need is a foreign bank dollar account with no restrictions on tt transfers preferably in dubai. buy gold dore bars in west africa and take them to dubai and sell after refining at discounts of about 10 percent to lbma price. when you trade for a while you invest in a gold mine and make a killing.
Re: Nigerian In Diaspora Return To Invest In Nigeria $2m by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
buy a used oil tanker vessel and u wont regret it..........let it sail onshore and sit back @ home and ur account read $$$.......u shld get a used one in florida
Re: Nigerian In Diaspora Return To Invest In Nigeria $2m by hydiciousb: 9:13am On Dec 19, 2012
why not invest just $2k into virtual football using one of my most guarded secrets and make 100% in 5days over $30k in 2months....targeting just 0.02% returns pertrade.
Re: Nigerian In Diaspora Return To Invest In Nigeria $2m by duzz: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2012
I will advise you to concentrate in Beverage drink production only without being jack of all trade and master of none, meaning that you install a 20T/h carbonated soft drink production line( for production of all type of carbonated soft drink in both CAB and PET packing,20T/h bottle water production line, 10T/h multi line for both yoghurt & milk line and a 5-10T/h juice production line with juice concentrate as raw material in both tetra pak and PET filling. with this line you can pay back your loan in the first three quarter of your starting, if you need quotation for both lines contact at matheworama@gmail.com for full detail quotation
Re: Nigerian In Diaspora Return To Invest In Nigeria $2m by feelamong(m): 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
ifyclose2: Hello

If you are serious, this is my post https://www.nairaland.com/1134379/laptop-recently-arrived-china....this-how.
I am a Medical doctor, internet marketer, as well as an expert online importer, and you must know that Nigerians love imported items. I am planning to scale this up BIG TIME, and i want you to partner me in this. Not just laptops alone, but also other items that are in hot demand in the nigerian market, eg Brazilian hair, vehicles, blackberry phones, etc. This is a sure banker to earn some good bucks. And we can meet in person BEFORE any transaction (which of course will be LEGAL BINDING).

As for my online businesses, i will introduce you to a couple of them which i've personally made money from. Can't go into details here.I have a WHOLE LOT of good business ideas, and i belong to a noble profession where we hold our reputation in high regard.

Just reach me on skype: topbusiness82 or phone +2348131002053 or email ifyclose2@gmail.com

Thanks

just sent u a mail!

Re: Nigerian In Diaspora Return To Invest In Nigeria $2m by feelamong(m): 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
ifyclose2: Hello

Thanks

just sent u a mail!
Re: Nigerian In Diaspora Return To Invest In Nigeria $2m by feelamong(m): 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
Obisbigshoes: Hello Nairaland'iers

I have been offered a foreign loan of $2m to invest in Beverage business in Nigeria. Pay back period 5years. I plan to invest $1m in beverage bottling plant (water bottle, fruit drinks) and $1m in something else. I need your advise and your thought

Bros u are on the right track!

i have done wine importation with a couple of friends, its filled with so many cannibals bringing in sub standard pdts and our people can hardly tell the difference between a good wine/beverage and a bad one!

At the moment, we are about to commence the pdtn of these beverages in Ikorodu lagos. The trick is to make sure you accomodate the low income earners in the size of your beverage...if ghanian made Alomo is makeing a kill in naija ..then why not you! best of luck
Re: Nigerian In Diaspora Return To Invest In Nigeria $2m by lexylexy(m): 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2012
Obisbigshoes: Hello Nairaland'iers

ma guy, i jst secured a contract wit a company to supply 100,000 litres of diesel. The company would pay after 21 days of supply. u can bring ur money and i join it with my capital and we can do dis transaction together. dis also goes out to anyother person interested. dis is no scam i tell u and d margin is good. wit ur 1m u could make like 60-80k monthly continuously.
Re: Nigerian In Diaspora Return To Invest In Nigeria $2m by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
$2mill USD is a lot of cash.....best bet go and pray for God to lead u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Diaspora Return To Invest In Nigeria $2m by Obisbigshoes: 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
All comments and advise are well noted. I probably will focus on the beverages. equipments alone is estimated $1m.

What I advise anyone is to keep his/her ways straight, be nice to your fellow, work hard and pray. If Onyibo can give me a loan to go and take part in developing my country, what did I do to deserve it? Simply "I have kept working hard, being honest, perseverance and keeping the natural laws". Ambitious but not jelousy or envy those that made it. Never swayed or had second thought by numerous Nigeria proposals to use me as a conduit to scam foreigners. I have kept my integrity and believe that good name is better than gold and silver. Glory goes to the good Lord. I am surprise that the investor is interested to fund my proposal. Even holding my hands along across some hurdles.

I was speaking to a colleague last night, he was asking me what if I don't pay back the loan since it's non recourse loan? I told him there nothing that will make me not pay back the loan if I'm making money from business. Moreover, if pay back, they could give me a bigger loan. He asked me, since I have good credit, would I mess it up now that you will be leaving to Nigeria? My response was, as long as I have the ability to pay my debts, I shouldn't spoil my credit worthiness.

I was reading the ordeal between Mr. Maduka and Mr. Uba and shaking my head. Sometimes as humans, we forgot the laws of nemeses. My prayer is simple" Lord use me for your good". Amen! I'm off to employ and provide for those that are need. No more western union every week.

This is my testimony.
Re: Nigerian In Diaspora Return To Invest In Nigeria $2m by Obisbigshoes: 2:21am On Dec 20, 2012
I Hate 9ja: $2mill USD is a lot of cash.....best bet go and pray for God to lead u

Don't hate 9ja. You and I will make it better.

FYI: investors do not give cash!
Re: Nigerian In Diaspora Return To Invest In Nigeria $2m by admin7(m): 8:47am On Dec 20, 2012
i think you should keep the balance in fgn bonds that will guarantee you returns above the interest rate and focus on the beverage business you will be surprised at how much more than the initial one mill the business will consume. also after being in the business for a while you will see other opportunities for backwards intergration and expansion. trusg me you will lose money but make sure it buys you experience. best of luck.
Re: Nigerian In Diaspora Return To Invest In Nigeria $2m by aglomar: 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2012
Please do extensive feasibility studies before going into d biz as it doesn't have a USP (wow! factor) so you will have to do a great job in pushing the products. They sell juices and drinks in every corner in Nigeria. However, the Nigerian market is so large and juicy that even producing erasers could make you a fortune if you are very smart with it. Please contact me on 08132232989 or omerianconsulting@gmail.com for free biz advisory and biz development services. Good luck.
Re: Nigerian In Diaspora Return To Invest In Nigeria $2m by Atlanticfire: 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
duzz:
I will advise you to concentrate in Beverage drink production only without being jack of all trade and master of none, meaning that you install a 20T/h carbonated soft drink production line( for production of all type of carbonated soft drink in both CAB and PET packing,20T/h bottle water production line, 10T/h multi line for both yoghurt & milk line and a 5-10T/h juice production line with juice concentrate as raw material in both tetra pak and PET filling. with this line you can pay back your loan in the first three quarter of your starting, if you need quotation for both lines contact at matheworama@gmail.com for full detail quotation

I wish I can set this up

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Twitter While Having Fun- Free Guide / A Company In Nigeria Seriously In Need Of Propane. / How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.