Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,757 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . (15902 Views)

APC Conducts Mock Election To Pick Candidate For House Of Reps Speakership / Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari / Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by newacca: 10:00am On Dec 19, 2012
Muhammad Buhari!

5 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by Azeez532(m): 10:08am On Dec 19, 2012
courage89: Buhari - President

Fashola - Vice President

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by Profidada: 10:10am On Dec 19, 2012
If gej did not complete the east west road, passed the petroleum industry bill into law and the inability to improve the power supply to a managerial level then i will go for the duo Ibrahim Shekarau/Ngozi Okonjo. In my opinion this ticket will take care of the four major factors in nigerian elections- religion, ethnicity, zone and to some extent credibility.
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 19, 2012
Rochas okorocha/sanusi lamido sanusi while ssg=patience jonathan
sa to rochas on corruption alleviation= my humble self
efcc chairman= buhari
icpc chairman= tunde bakare

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by xuleiman: 10:12am On Dec 19, 2012
if dis were an election now gen mohammadu buhari wld hv won...by de numba of tymes he appeared here i hereby declared GMB as de president of nigera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by confetti(f): 10:16am On Dec 19, 2012
Profidada: If gej did not complete the east west road, passed the petroleum industry bill into law and the inability to improve the power supply to a managerial level then i will go for the duo Ibrahim Shekarau/Ngozi Okonjo. In my opinion this ticket will take care of the four major factors in nigerian elections- religion, ethnicity, zone and to some extent credibility.

Ngozi Okonjo will not win any election, at least not until Nigerians forget her Fuel Subsidy removal policy so she is no sell at all.

I would go for Fashola and Ribadu or Buhari and Fashola. I don't care if they are muslims, once they can give good governance and turn this country around for good, am up for it. My problem with Fashola though is Oga Tinubu's influence. Ribadu and Bahari are men in their own class and am sure they wouldn't be easily intimidated.
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 19, 2012
See ur lives. All of u that are busy saying GEJ will not be President beyond 2015 can't even produce a credible candidate.

4 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by christ4mi(f): 10:19am On Dec 19, 2012
SELFWORTH: God as president
God as deputy
God as Prime Minister
Migrate to Vatican City. Fool
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by MyMouth(m): 10:20am On Dec 19, 2012
courage89: Buhari - President

Fashola - Vice President

Broda you toooooooooooooooooo much!
Dat is the right combination.

3 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 19, 2012
[quote
author=xuleiman]if dis were an election now gen mohammadu buhari wld hv
won...by de numba of tymes he appeared here i hereby declared GMB as de
president of nigera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Stop deceiving urself. When the chips are down, nobody will vote for him cos of what he represents - violence

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by Akpan107(m): 10:23am On Dec 19, 2012
President Goodluck is still the best! My vote goes to him any day!

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by MyMouth(m): 10:23am On Dec 19, 2012
coolkris: Presidential candidate should be the overall highest graduate in political science in all nigerian universities put together .why vice president should be the 2nd runner up
you think say na book b the thing?
Jona has a PHD, see wht he is doing
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by MyMouth(m): 10:26am On Dec 19, 2012
atuboweke:

TWO MUSLIMS? NO WAY!!!!!!!
see your life? SMH
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 19, 2012
Pastor Tunde Bakare Or OBJ
Fashola Or Pastor Tunde Bakare
-VP
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by jalay(m): 10:27am On Dec 19, 2012
hmmm... i could best fit-in for the post of presidency
pls folks nominate me. i will increase all ur utility bills, pay more on tax, and if u want money come to "ASO ROCK"
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 19, 2012
RIBADU AND FASHOLA. . . . . . . . With What is Going On in the country now, Buhari/Tunde Bakare wont be a bad choice also. . . . But I really believe in that guy called "R. I. B. A. D. U" cos if corruption is gone in this country , the rest will be easy to tackle. So Help Our Great Country Dear Lord!
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by kingingkinging: 10:29am On Dec 19, 2012
I will like Fashola as president because of his lofty ideas and briliance but the political climate is not clear now for SW (Obasanjo just left in 2007).

Most likely from my permutation, Power is going back to North, so Buhari or Ribadu as President then maybe Dora Akuyili as VP will be a good combination.

Fashola can never and should never be VP to anybody, he is too brilliant and outstanding for that position. That position is too docile and inert.

He should contest for presidency in 2014. He should rather be made a minister in the interim. I like Fash.

3 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by lacasa: 10:29am On Dec 19, 2012
atuboweke:

TWO MUSLIMS? NO WAY!!!!!!!

This is a typical nigerian for you undecided
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 19, 2012
christ4mi:
Migrate to Vatican City. Fool
. . . . . . . . . . . . . Cos someone wants God to be President & Vice President, you called him a fool? And asking him to go to d vatican? What a contradictory life you've got, fake is written all over you, considering the fact that your username is christ 4 me, where is the christ in you? Cos someone supported God, you called him a fool and you answer christ is for you, you need to be examined and interrogated, a female @ that! I know you aren't real. May God forgives you or else. . .. . . . . . . . . .you are done for!

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by Akpan107(m): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2012
ypzilanti: Oshio BABA! All the way. All he needs to do is to declare. He will CRUSH Jonathan in the polls. Even in Delta and Akwa Ibom state.
na lie!
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by ticom(m): 10:36am On Dec 19, 2012
President- David Mark Vice President- Babatunde Fashola Prime Minister- Nuhu Ribadu

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2012
the crown prince of daura emirate muhammadu buhari
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 19, 2012
Fashola/Oshiomole
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by gratiaeo(m): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2012
Nigeria is a sinking ship
No body has the magic wander to turn things around over night, we are better off supporting the current leaders at least "the devil you know is a million better than the angel you don't know"
So my choice is still GEJ/SAMBO the system is corrupt beyond repair....
THE CHANGE WE NEED IS REVOLUTION!!!!!
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by ABsI1: 10:40am On Dec 19, 2012
HappyBirthday Sir
Wishing you many more years of Peace,Prosperity,Bliss,Quality Leadership of our people&state
May Almighty Allah guide you successfully to Aso Rock 2015- Amin
Sai Buky
Sai AB$
Sai New Oloye
Sai Leader
Sai Turaki Ilorin
Sai $araki
Sai President
Insha Allah
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by danny301: 10:42am On Dec 19, 2012
Senator David Mark= President
Babatunde Fashola = VP
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by Akpan107(m): 10:44am On Dec 19, 2012
ticom: President- David Mark Vice President- Babatunde Fashola Prime Minister- Nuhu Ribadu
very good and unbaised combination, but i still need my GEJ. GEJ ''must'' complete his tenure in office, it use to be 4+4=8 and that is how it must be...
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2012
Chukwuma Soludo = President. Nigeria nids an astute financial manager lyk him dat wl get directly involved in tinkering wt our economy to avert ds fiscal 'crash'
Nuhu Ribadu=vice. He shld be given d powers 2 tackle corruption.
Soludo can thrive beta dan Ribadu as President given d lata's penchant 4 stormy circumstances. If Ribadu cn manage hz outbursts, then i wl tip him as President & soludo hz v.p.
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by yuzedo: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2012
I nominate Musiwa for President!!!
His Satellite Maps for Vice-President! grin
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by Bright90s(m): 10:47am On Dec 19, 2012
President-BOKO HARAM
V.P-Niger Delta MILLITANTS
Army Chief- KIDDNAPPERS
Navy chief- Oil Thieves
..By dat time 9ja go beta grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

An Open Letter Of Some Marine Students In Georgia To Nigeria Government For Assi / Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" / Months To Tenure Expiration, FG To Build New Medical Centre In Buhari’s Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.