Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Former Mr. Nigeria Kenneth Okoli Was Also Kidnapped Alongside Nkiru Sylvanus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Mr. Nigeria Kenneth Okoli Was Also Kidnapped Alongside Nkiru Sylvanus (1479 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married / Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Former Mr. Nigeria Kenneth Okoli Was Also Kidnapped Alongside Nkiru Sylvanus by TeenageMoney(m): 7:37am On Dec 19, 2012
News Reaching Us Now Was That Mr. Nigeria, Kenneth Okoli Was Also Kidnapped Alongside Nollywood Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus...

According to Sources, Kenneth, Nkiru and another unidentified passenger left a movie location in Owerri late Saturday night and were heading to another location when gunmen blocked Nkiru's car between Concorde Hotel and Cathedral Road in Owerri, and took all three passengers in the car.

Kenneth left Lagos two weeks ago to feature in the movie and was due back home sometime this week. The kidnappers are yet to make contact with Kenneth's family.

Incase You Dont Know Him, View Some Of His Photos http://.com/2012/12/former-mr-nigeria-kenneth-okoli-was.html

Re: Former Mr. Nigeria Kenneth Okoli Was Also Kidnapped Alongside Nkiru Sylvanus by Paulipopor: 8:37am On Dec 19, 2012
@OP Former Mr Kenneth or former Mr Nigeria. Be guided.

@topic I hope they find them soon. It's really a sad thing. I wonder what the families will be going thru now. God have mercy.
Re: Former Mr. Nigeria Kenneth Okoli Was Also Kidnapped Alongside Nkiru Sylvanus by TeenageMoney(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2012
Paulipopor: @OP Former Mr Kenneth or former Mr Nigeria. Be guided.

@topic I hope they find them soon. It's really a sad thing. I wonder what the families will be going thru now. God have mercy.

Lol... Corrected...
Re: Former Mr. Nigeria Kenneth Okoli Was Also Kidnapped Alongside Nkiru Sylvanus by mukina2: 11:27am On Dec 19, 2012

(1)

A Short Funny But Serious Letter To Banky W On His Yes/no Video.(you Must See) / Chris Brown And Drake Become Friends Again / Desperate Housewives Africa To Be Filmed In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.