Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,803 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

I Hate It When You Insult Our First Lady! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Hate It When You Insult Our First Lady! (859 Views)

Fans Insult Tiwa Savage's Baby, She Reacts / Reekado Banks & Fan Insult Each Other Over Tattoo (pics) / Fans Insult P'Square Over What He Wrote On Fuel Scarcity (Snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate It When You Insult Our First Lady! by Chokolee(m): 8:09am On Dec 19, 2012
Hey! Seriously; i hate it when you insult the first lady of this great nation!;Nigeria. The fact is,most times you guys say she speaks hazardous english! Let us come to the fact now..she only have an altered voice, she does not speak wrong english!! I repeat,she does not speak wrong english!! Please let us respect our country! I think the insults on Nigeria should be brought to a stop, this could only be achieved if and only if we; the citizens change..we pray God change Nigeria,because Nigeria is blessed enough..Thank you

Re: I Hate It When You Insult Our First Lady! by Salmoneus(m): 9:32am On Dec 19, 2012
You are absolutely corrects, our childs should looks up to her as a role models, there is nothings wrong with the ways she spoke, childrens have you see? it's not bads englishes anymore it's calleds 'altered voice' so next time your english teachers says you makes a mistakes tells them it's 'altered voice' I am also uses 'altered voice'.
Re: I Hate It When You Insult Our First Lady! by phineas: 11:01am On Dec 19, 2012
I agree with the OP.We should celebrate our firstlady and treat her well however imperfect she may be,(except where matters of grave negligence or judgement affecting the common good is involved which has not been the case).

Its a basic tenet of society every woman should have taught her son at one point or the other to respect women.plus she speaks the niger deltan way.That said,Im wondering what percentage of people who criticize her have mothers that speak better english.keyword,percentage.

1 Like

Re: I Hate It When You Insult Our First Lady! by Dahbutter(m): 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
Two questions, is Dame patience really a graduate of any form of higher learning? would u gladly as an emloyer employ a graduate that speaks like her in the same "altered tone" to represent your company internationally or to be your childrens' personal teacher?

(1) (Reply)

Lil' Wayne Saves A Soldier's Life?? / Mario Balotelli Left Heartbroken As Girlfriend Dumps Him For Trey Songz! / 2013 Grammy Awards Red Carpet Arrivals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.