Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Nairalander Could U Enlighten Me On - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalander Could U Enlighten Me On (1789 Views)

Enlighten Me With Your Opinion About My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Could U Enlighten Me On by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 19, 2012
Please i crave your indulgence on this matter. some folks on nairaland have been sending friend request to me on nairaland,how do i accept it?what or where do i click to see who they are first to accept or dismiss.thanks.one more thing if u feel like being nasty kindly click the ignore button,thank you
Re: Nairalander Could U Enlighten Me On by blank(f): 9:25am On Dec 19, 2012
When someone sends you a friend request (more like adds you as a friend), there will be a tab that appears saying followed (where you have following, edit profile, followed topics, etc).When you click on it, it will show you a list of people that are following you. You can click on their profiles to know more about them. You can't "unfriend" them but you can follow them back if you are interested.
Re: Nairalander Could U Enlighten Me On by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
blank: When someone sends you a friend request (more like adds you as a friend), there will be a tab that appears saying followed (where you have following, edit profile, followed topics, etc).When you click on it, it will show you a list of people that are following you. You can click on their profiles to know more about them. You can't "unfriend" them but you can follow them back if you are interested.
ok,so the person becomes my friend automatically,right?
Re: Nairalander Could U Enlighten Me On by tpia5: 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2012
I thought the friend request was replaced with followers.

Are you confusing nl with facebook.
Re: Nairalander Could U Enlighten Me On by blank(f): 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
kulyie: ok,so the person becomes my friend automatically,right?

Automatically becomes your follower.
Re: Nairalander Could U Enlighten Me On by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
Blank has enlightened me too grin. I know I have heaps of followers but never knew they were people who added me as friends. Ok let me follow some back grin
Re: Nairalander Could U Enlighten Me On by tpia5: 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
Follower simply means someone who is following your posts.

I doubt it means friend, because even your foes here can be your followers.
Re: Nairalander Could U Enlighten Me On by tpia5: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2012
kulyie: ok,so the person becomes my friend automatically,right?

Nah, doesnt mean they like you, they're just following you.
Re: Nairalander Could U Enlighten Me On by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
tpia@:

Very true cheesy
Re: Nairalander Could U Enlighten Me On by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2012
tpia@:

lol then i'll take it more like stalking then.i dont even know the folks that are following me
Re: Nairalander Could U Enlighten Me On by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2012
blank:

followers ke? Am still seeing 'you have 2 new nairaland pms' in red and i cannot see accept,only dismiss.how do i go about it please because i didn't suceed when i tried your suggestion
Re: Nairalander Could U Enlighten Me On by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
blank:

Re: Nairalander Could U Enlighten Me On by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 19, 2012
jennykadry: Blank has enlightened me too grin. I know I have heaps of followers but never knew they were people who added me as friends. Ok let me follow some back grin
i've missed u on nairaland.i dont see your posts and comments on nairaland again,how come?its been a wile sha

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Could U Enlighten Me On by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 20, 2012
tpia@:
I thought the friend request was replaced with followers.

Are you confusing nl with facebook.
no,i'm not
Re: Nairalander Could U Enlighten Me On by blank(f): 8:22am On Dec 20, 2012
kulyie: followers ke? Am still seeing 'you have 2 new nairaland pms' in red and i cannot see accept,only dismiss.how do i go about it please because i didn't suceed when i tried your suggestion

I understand now. It just means that someone has sent you an email or private message. If you go to the email you used to register your nairaland account, you will see the nairaland message.
Re: Nairalander Could U Enlighten Me On by Joebeck(f): 11:36am On Dec 20, 2012
Pls can anyone tell me how to quote someone or use those icons. Thanks
Re: Nairalander Could U Enlighten Me On by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 21, 2012
Joebeck: Pls can anyone tell me how to quote someone or use those icons. Thanks
if u want to quote someone's comment on nairaland,under the persons post,you will see quote,modify and report.click on the quote then comment under and send
Re: Nairalander Could U Enlighten Me On by Joebeck(f): 8:47am On Dec 21, 2012
kulyie: if u want to quote someone's comment on nairaland,under the persons post,you will see quote,modify and report.click on the quote then comment under and send
. Thank u very much.
Re: Nairalander Could U Enlighten Me On by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
Joebeck: . Thank u very much.
u welcome,then as for using those icons,scroll up on ur phone,when u see those icons,click on anyone dat depicts your emotions as at the time you are typing
Re: Nairalander Could U Enlighten Me On by Joebeck(f): 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
kiss kiss
kulyie: u welcome,then as for using those icons,scroll up on ur phone,when u see those icons,click on anyone dat depicts your emotions as at the time you are typing
Re: Nairalander Could U Enlighten Me On by Callotti: 5:52am On Dec 22, 2012
How do you befriend people you NEVER KNEW THIER PARENTS?
My AGNOSTIC God forbid! kiss
To befriend you. . .(not phock o). . . I MUST HAVE MET YOUR PARENTS IN MY CHILDHOOD! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
One-night-stands ok! kiss I dunn even 'ave to know your name! kiss
Just do ya shyte and gerrout! kiss

DELETE THE CRAP AND CLEAR YOUR PROFILE PAGE. . .some of those 'things' are VIRUSES! kiss
Re: Nairalander Could U Enlighten Me On by crowley(m): 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
kulyie: u welcome,then as for using those icons,scroll up on ur phone,when u see those icons,click on anyone dat depicts your emotions as at the time you are typing
help me

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Have Hatred For Each Other? / Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? / 14yr Old Gives Birth To A Boy. Her Boyfriend Is 17. See What Happened Thereafter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.