Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Actress Cossy Orjiakor Calls Herself The Ultimate Ashewo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Cossy Orjiakor Calls Herself The Ultimate Ashewo (6369 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) / Toyin Aimakhu Removes Husband's Name, Delete Hubby Photos,Calls Herself Miss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Cossy Orjiakor Calls Herself The Ultimate Ashewo by eric1960: 10:11am On Dec 19, 2012
Truth be told, she did not say it but I'm sure in most cases, when you retweet a fan's comment, it means you agree and endorse her statement.

I think the best description for Cossy is 'Bad A.s.s Chick'.

Yeah!! She is the 'Ultimate Bad Ass Chick' in Nigeria to me.

Who makes people criticize her deliberately only to end up doing something worse..... 'Ultimate Bad A.s.s Chick'. Even Rihanna has nothing on this lady.

I've never seen or heard gist of her insulting anyone because they called her degrading names.

I'm sure she tells herself.."Let them talk.....Nah dem get their mouth"... grin

http://.com/2012/12/cossy-orjiakor-calls-herself-ultimate.html

1 Like

Re: Actress Cossy Orjiakor Calls Herself The Ultimate Ashewo by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lol @ the ashewo other ashewos look up to.
Re: Actress Cossy Orjiakor Calls Herself The Ultimate Ashewo by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lmao @ ultimate ashawo. Eze nwanyi ashawo.

1 Like

Re: Actress Cossy Orjiakor Calls Herself The Ultimate Ashewo by Meegadough: 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2012

1 Like

Re: Actress Cossy Orjiakor Calls Herself The Ultimate Ashewo by Meegadough: 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2012
Jeez
Re: Actress Cossy Orjiakor Calls Herself The Ultimate Ashewo by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:29am On Dec 20, 2012
Celebrities are they 4gotten of death?
Re: Actress Cossy Orjiakor Calls Herself The Ultimate Ashewo by fkaz(m): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2012
RUBBISH
Re: Actress Cossy Orjiakor Calls Herself The Ultimate Ashewo by DollyParton1(f): 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2012
lol... mazi ashawo... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Cossy Orjiakor Calls Herself The Ultimate Ashewo by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 21, 2012
ogugua88: Lmao @ ultimate ashawo. Eze nwanyi ashawo.

LWKMD grin *continues laughing in California accent*

1 Like

Re: Actress Cossy Orjiakor Calls Herself The Ultimate Ashewo by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 21, 2012
I like am like that. Self-confessed ashawos are often more trustworthy and genuine than 'Mary Amaka' girls closet ashawos. Oya Cossy come make we marry.
Re: Actress Cossy Orjiakor Calls Herself The Ultimate Ashewo by Mobinga: 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2012

That's my favourite Nigerian whoree.

So honest at her whoring. These other whoress are deceiving themselves.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vanessa William Vs. Halle Berry / 15 Years After She Acted The Movie “akeelah And The Bee”, See Her Recent Photos / Nollywood Actress Sugar Chika Releases 30th Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.