Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Ondo To Ban Sale Of Coffins Near Hospitals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo To Ban Sale Of Coffins Near Hospitals (7577 Views)

Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) / Lagos, Ogun, Ondo To Experience Power-Cut For 72hrs / Reps To Ban Sale Of Energy Drinks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo To Ban Sale Of Coffins Near Hospitals by Hebunn(m): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
It might have a psychological effect on the patients, that's the most reasonable explanation I can understand.
Re: Ondo To Ban Sale Of Coffins Near Hospitals by Okijajuju1(m): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
talk2me006:
Did u go to school at all?

Nna na wah o!!

Lekwa this nchi!!

Re: Ondo To Ban Sale Of Coffins Near Hospitals by Okijajuju1(m): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
ojotask:
Do u think . . . u were given ur brain to think not to stink

I dont blame you!!

Na Yoruba person you be.. My expectations of you was already low from the start! So I am not disappointed..
Re: Ondo To Ban Sale Of Coffins Near Hospitals by Okijajuju1(m): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
Atk1nson:
I don't think you read the article well. Well, the reason is that it goes against d interest of hospital & its patients. The hospital has interest in sustaining life, while the conffin seller thrive on death, its called conflict of interest and could have severe consequences on the moral of the patient or the functioning of the health institution

Bros..

I read the article o!! But if Coffin shops are near the hospital, that must mean that business is good for them around there which then reflects the quality of healthcare services being provided by the Hospital..

I agree with the conflict of interest bit, but again it has no real impact on their services. Let the governor ban the advertisemnet, but he has no right to pursue them from wherever they choose to do their business.

He should focus on improving the quality of healthcare jor!!

The next thing is to ban black paint inside all hospitals as it is synonymous with death and mourning!! angry
Re: Ondo To Ban Sale Of Coffins Near Hospitals by badesco(m): 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
Dont be surprise if it is properly investigated most of those coffin merchants are staff of the various hospital concern. so it is a right decision to ban them.
Re: Ondo To Ban Sale Of Coffins Near Hospitals by agog: 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2012
jamace: Let the coffins be there. Don't you know that it will aid quick recovery by the time a patient sights them? Infact, the fear of coffin is the beginning of health. grin grin
so if ur relation is sick and a coffin is placed beside him u think he will get well soon? Haba. Why can't they be selling stuffs like flowers, cards and suppliment foods that can practically aid the healing process?
Re: Ondo To Ban Sale Of Coffins Near Hospitals by solomonkane(m): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2012
I am sorry but how is this a bad thing? This is a very commendable move. A coffin is the surest symbol of death, having a coffin shop next to a hospital will have an adverse psychological effect. Good move by the government jare.
Re: Ondo To Ban Sale Of Coffins Near Hospitals by tnktosin(m): 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
991: what is this display of awkward/futile mentality by semi-educated swayers in authority?
banning okada to curb crime
put red sticker on your rear bumper
banning tinted glass to identify thieves
banning coffin sale near hospital to sustain life ...etc....

I wonder if people think with their anus
SMH!
Sure they do.
Re: Ondo To Ban Sale Of Coffins Near Hospitals by Drkul(f): 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2012
ojuikwu: Igbos with bad business that will send them 2 hell.why are selling coffin 4 hospital side. Useless tribe animal Bleep thier great mama b4 produce igbo.marijuana
u are devil's incarnate. Wot haz ibo's done to u? Ow sure re u d bizness is owned by an ibo pesin? Animal will bleep ur own generations. slowpoke
Re: Ondo To Ban Sale Of Coffins Near Hospitals by Dede1(m): 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2012
Okija_juju: .Do we really need a Law for this?!

How does a cofin shop near or far away from a Hospital affect the quality of Healthcare?!

Na wah for Nigeria o!!

Na wah wah wah for Nigeria o!!! I guess Ondo State is filled to the brink with silliness. Why not ban the sell of coffin in entire Ondo State?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unseen Photos Of Governor Obiano And His Wife At Their Wedding 29 Years Ago / Timipre Sylva: Petroleum Industry Bill Ready For National Assembly / EFCC Drops Odili's Corruption Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.