Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan (12971 Views)

Bristow Helicopter Crash Survivors In Lagos (photos) / Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) / Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by ben4ever(m): 11:38am On Dec 19, 2012
There seems to be no end to insinuations that Saturday’s helicopter crash, which killed a serving governor and a former national security adviser, was a sabotage.

Fingers have pointed at incumbent National Security Adviser, who has since denied any involvement. The Navy’s pronouncement that the crashed helicopter was airworthy also lent credence to the sabotage theory, which was further fueled, Monday, by comments attributed to Gabriel Suswan, the governor of Benue State, who alleged there was a plot to annihilate Christian governors from the North.

Suswan alleged that there were plans by the Boko Haram Islamic militant sect to attack him, and called on Christians in the country to pray fervently for him.

Addressing communicants of NKST Church, in High Level quarters, Makurdi on Monday, he decried a situation where only four of all the governors in the north are Christian.

“With the demise of Sir Patrick Yakowa and the almost hopeless condition of Suntai, only two of them are left standing,” he said. “I went to Germany to see Suntai and I could not believe what I saw.”

Only last month, Governor of Taraba State, Danfulani Danbaba Suntai, a Christian, was involved in a ghastly chopper crash and he is still in a very critical condition at a German hospital.

The death of Gov. Yakowa was greeted with jubilation in the street of Kaduna by Muslims, who had been unhappy that a Christian was at the helm of affair in the state, thus corroborating Suswan’s claim.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/12/18/bayelsa-helicopter-crash-i-suspect-foul-play-governor-suswam/?wt=4

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by ben4ever(m): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2012
i have always known 2015 will be tough
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by fkaz(m): 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
ben4ever: There seems to be no end to insinuations that
Saturday’s helicopter crash, which killed a serving
governor and a former national security adviser,
was a sabotage. Fingers have pointed at incumbent National
Security Adviser, who has since denied any
involvement.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/12/18/bayelsa-helicopter-crash-i-suspect-foul-play-governor-suswam/?wt=4
this is the man jona appoint. Few days after, he said he has all the contact of boko harams and he has not prosecute one. I just wish govt would not only investigate but go-ahead to prosecute any one found wanting.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by SherlockHolmes1(m): 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
Give concrete reasons Suswam! And stop taking refuge in religious inclinations out of fear for your life... No.nsense.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by doctokwus: 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2012
So it was d muslims dat told Suntai to go& fly a chopper he was clearly not competent to fly.This is a supposed gov of a state talking like a typical drunkard in a beer parlour;any wonder nigeria has refused to move into d 21st century?

11 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by ben4ever(m): 2:27am On Dec 20, 2012
then what kind of coincidence is it dat all the christian governors are falling into one tragedy of accident or another of the same circumstance!
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by sammyzacks(m): 6:07am On Dec 20, 2012
Wake up nigerians! The crash of suntai and yakowa was no coincidence.

10 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by ben4ever(m): 7:57am On Dec 21, 2012
sammyzacks: Wake up nigerians! The crash of suntai and yakowa was no coincidence.

tell them!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 21, 2012
Of course. Their deaths were not coincidental in any way. Those behind the killings are after Christian governors presiding over "core northern states". Kaduna is the political seat of the Muslim dominated north, they couldn't bear with the reality that a Christian was in the seat of power. They've achieved their objective. Plateau and Benue states don't matter to them, even if the governors of these states exterminated, a Christian is bound to take over.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by DarkFive: 8:25am On Dec 21, 2012
Every time i remember that Crash, " Water dey full ma eyes"

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by DonColz(m): 8:26am On Dec 21, 2012
It remains CAN president jet to crash... Am still waiting...:@

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by moneyhungry(m): 8:26am On Dec 21, 2012
i also suspect a future crash...

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by ebucha: 8:27am On Dec 21, 2012
Sherlock Holmes: Give concrete reasons Suswam! And stop taking refuge in religious inclinations out of fear for your life... No.nsense.
and who told u he is afred of muslims? Go ask ur grand father to tel u more on how benue stopped islam frm spreadin all ova nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by Morgan1092(m): 8:29am On Dec 21, 2012
May God hv mercy on Nigeria.
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by dridowu: 8:29am On Dec 21, 2012
When oda ordinary Nigerians dies , dy will not suspect foul play, so when politician dies dy suspect foul play, whoever suspect foul play is a moda fuker

8 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by israel007: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2012
I'm surprised that suswan is a christain or addresses people in church.

Have you guys heard what he's doing in Benue, this self acclaimed christain leader pays some people salaries and deny some (in the same ministry) just becuase they didn't support his re-election. He shoudl go and sleep!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by Dygeasy(m): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2012
If he suspects foul play make hin play the freekick na...

8 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by donigspain(m): 8:34am On Dec 21, 2012
Gov Suswan should stop raising more dust cuz we already got enough 'apollo' in our eyes.sadsadsad

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by JoannaSedley(f): 8:36am On Dec 21, 2012
Northerners are really morons, making murder pointing it dirty fingers back at you. Why use choppers and jets or whatever, what about poison, car accidents, point black assasination etc must they be using one method. Damn to the assholes if this is true. I don't know anything about this oooooooo am just saying next time change method.
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by donigspain(m): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2012
money-hungry :
i also suspect a future crash...
No probs as long as it will be limited to ur life alone.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by Sijo01(f): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2012
You'r right Mr. Governor. Its so obvious.
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by Blackteeth(m): 8:38am On Dec 21, 2012
I dont know why MohamMAD ever existed.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by ypzilanti: 8:39am On Dec 21, 2012
israel007: I'm surprised that suswan is a christain or addresses people in church.

Have you guys heard what he's doing in Benue, this self acclaimed christain leader pays some people salaries and deny some (in the same ministry) just becuase they didn't support his re-election. He shoudl go and sleep!

So Suswan, one of the most corrupt governors in Nigeria is a Christian? Interesting...Please practice your Christianity in your job as governor. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by Sijo01(f): 8:39am On Dec 21, 2012
donigspain: Gov Suswan should stop raising more dust cuz we already got enough 'apollo' in our eyes.sadsadsad

Bro, try and get some anti-apollo remedies o because more dust will be raised.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by donigspain(m): 8:42am On Dec 21, 2012
Joanna Sedley: Northerners are really morons, making murder pointing it dirty fingers back at you. Why use choppers and jets or whatever, what about poison, car accidents, point black assasination etc must they be using one method. Damn to the assholes if this is true. I don't know anything about this oooooooo am just saying next time change method.
Your username looks FOREIGN but your reasoning is quite LOCAL. I suspect a case of MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder).

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by Ozovehe65(m): 8:44am On Dec 21, 2012
I jst wonder why in dis 21st century pple still think superstitiously, myopically, am very optimistic dat dis tragedies were coincidence noting more, if at all their was a traitor, den it must come from the presidency!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by ochukoccna: 8:45am On Dec 21, 2012
1 prays it is not true
A nation can survive a tribal war but NO nation CAN survive a religious war.
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by ORAFA(m): 8:48am On Dec 21, 2012
doctokwus: So it was d muslims dat told Suntai to go& fly a chopper he was clearly not competent to fly.This is a supposed gov of a state talking like a typical drunkard in a beer parlour;any wonder nigeria has refused to move into d 21st century?
. Wat makes u think he was in competent to fly the chopper? Do u know he graduated from aviation school? If he wasn't competent he would not have been graduated. Its clearly a conspiracy to wipe out christian governors. Ma advice to BH is dat they should count Benue out of their Islamising plot, una no go fit.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by PapaBrowne(m): 8:55am On Dec 21, 2012
Dasuki wass the former Aide De Camp to IBB. That says it all.
How Jonathan kicked out his own man and appointed his enemy to take care of his security is still a mystery to me.

His wife was poisoned.
His closest Brother died strangely.
Taraba Governor PLANE Crash
Now Azazi and Yakowa.

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by vislabraye(m): 9:02am On Dec 21, 2012
What he's saying is truth. But in a country like ours where investigation is very poor, ee may never hear the truth.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by 5much(m): 9:04am On Dec 21, 2012
how come Nigerians so much believe in superstition.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Street Maps / Traveling To Turkey With E-visa / Nigerian Embassy In Italy Is A Shame.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.