Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad (12857 Views)

I Don't Have A Close Relationship With My Younger Sister. / In One Word: Describe This Baby Mom / In One Word Describe Your ''MOTHER'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad by SBabaJ(m): 7:54am On Dec 20, 2012
Inspirational!
Re: In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad by pawpawguy: 7:58am On Dec 20, 2012
Superb
Re: In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad by Mrskillz1(f): 8:01am On Dec 20, 2012
PERFECT! He pampers me a lot and there is nothing that I do that is wrong in his eyes. He shows me real love...agape love. I love my dad. He is the best and he is the funniest guy ever!
Re: In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad by Richiy(f): 8:01am On Dec 20, 2012
wooooooooooooooowy
Re: In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad by secreyor: 8:08am On Dec 20, 2012
BIGVAJINA: sexy kiss
OK...is it just me or is dis really weird?...as 4 my dad....financial.

1 Like

Re: In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad by paxson: 8:11am On Dec 20, 2012
Distant and horror
Re: In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 20, 2012
Late,miss him so much.
Re: In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad by enigmagu1(m): 8:27am On Dec 20, 2012
Good
Re: In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad by blackboi(m): 8:27am On Dec 20, 2012
sconsults: [size=13pt]HUSBAND AND WIFE.......SEXY[/size]

that's a loud incest
Re: In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad by dmcdad: 8:35am On Dec 20, 2012
defective...
Re: In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad by Okijajuju1(m): 8:35am On Dec 20, 2012
Inspirational....

I am proud to have a father like him...
Re: In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad by phemieojelabi: 8:39am On Dec 20, 2012
[size=16pt]TREMENDOUS ![/size]
Re: In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad by vitality22(m): 8:43am On Dec 20, 2012
Perfect
Re: In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad by daroz(m): 9:02am On Dec 20, 2012
One word is not enough, permit me to use more. Formal, diplomatic, strict, business-like, straight to the point. I mind what I say or do in his presence or anything that has to do with him cos whatever I say or do may be used against me in the panel of elders which will also be set up and chaired by him. I guess you all know what I mean. But upon all these, he is a very responsible and caring father, who made sure he tried his best to provide you with what you need to excel in life. Thank you Father.
Re: In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad by Queenati(f): 9:16am On Dec 20, 2012
Wonderful
Re: In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad by sconsults: 10:27am On Dec 20, 2012
blackboi:

that's a loud incest

Breeding means when someone gets pregnant...no harm in it if he already had a vasectomy
Re: In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad by sholarb(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2012
Memorable..
Re: In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad by amyliajane(f): 11:37am On Dec 20, 2012
Avoid
Re: In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:47am On Dec 20, 2012
RESPECT
Re: In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad by DollyParton1(f): 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2012
shocked shocked So most people here don't like their dad.
This is sad.
Re: In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad by Callotti: 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
kangel2:

Callottttttiiiii, how can a lousy husband have zero tolerance to stewpidity. Being a lousy husband is stewpidity itself.

Secondly, how can a strict disciplinarian pamper you silly, those kinda fathers beat you silly, not pamper.

Callotti, you seem to be in denial about your true relationship with your father. For now, your one word should have read 'CONFUSED'.

Very possible.

Lousy husband = not romantic! Like ALL traditional NIGERIAN MEN. . . .WOMEN ARE TO SUBMIT TOTALLY!y(my mama nor dey take ear hia that kind language o. . . JUST LIKE MOI. . . cool)
Strict = principled!
Pamper = spoil with gifts!
Disciplinarian = Stickler for rules.

No, he did not beat us silly. . .WE DESERVED IT AND MORE! cheesy

You are the confused one! kiss

Denial about what? undecided

1 Like

Re: In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad by Sexxydivaa: 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
On Your Own
Re: In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad by okcyggen: 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2012
Strytwise angry
Re: In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad by Malubi(m): 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2012
Unmeasurable
Re: In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad by simdam500(m): 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2012
Too much english. He's a dictionary
Re: In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad by toygod2: 10:33am On Jul 17, 2013
Im happy and proud that our relationship is awesome,great and wonderful now. But bfo, Oboi, na real fight. I used to be the black sheep of the family. Please, everybody,anybody,somebody should join me in wishin him good health and long life
Re: In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
good but stingy. never given me money
Re: In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad by Localamos(m): 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? / True Confession: Why I Had Sex With My Son / ⏳⏰GRADED STOCK CARPETS/RUGS❗❗❗ ✔️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.