Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? (4605 Views)

When Your Boy Friend Is The Leader Of Masquerade Group In Your Village [PHOTO] / What Are Cultural Taboos In Your Village Or Area / Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by Antivirus92(m): 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
As A Township Bred, What Do You Enjoy Most/like Most going to Your Village?

What attracts you most to your village?what is that thing that makes your village indelible in ur heart?
Re: What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by Antivirus92(m): 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2012
For me, eating ji oku(roasted yam) with red oil and ukpaka. Going to the stream/river to swim.
Re: What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by phrancys001(m): 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
The freshly tapped palmy na always ontop .

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by Antivirus92(m): 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2012
phrancys001: The freshly tapped palmy na always ontop .
confirm guy, i also like palmy alot even though i don't drink them.
Re: What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by odumchi: 11:39am On Dec 20, 2012
M bu nwa a muru na Aro. cool

I love everything about it: it's hard to choose.
Re: What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by Antivirus92(m): 11:50am On Dec 20, 2012
odumchi: M bu nwa a muru na Aro. cool

I love everything about it: it's hard to choose.
we know that it's hard to choose but you should just try and pick one out. There must be a one you love the most.
Re: What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by paranoiapill: 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
"Township Bred" grin grin grin You done really enta village mode be dat
Re: What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by NRIPRIEST(m): 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
For me it is visiting aged relatives and listenning to them talk about ancient Igbo land(oge gboo)....I miss my grandmother who always tell me stories of how life was in the early 1900 century. About great ppl who lived and what made our town tick. How I wish I can bring back the ancient Igboland with all her traditions.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by Etumgbe(m): 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
Village breeze

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by caesaraba(m): 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2012
Nothing really. No 3G there.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by Freezle(m): 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2012
Its just a tradition in the family that we go see grandmum and grand dad when they where alive.... but right now that they are no more we are use to going to the village to socialize with folks there. Remembering your home town is quit epic you know.
Re: What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by yorke1: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2012
What else if not for those village champions.
Re: What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by Opali(m): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2012
sea side
Re: What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by patholaw: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2012
D weather is always cool...and d fresh palm wine....steady light.
Re: What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by DANILSA(m): 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2012
caesaraba: Nothing really. No road there.
grin
Re: What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by KINGwax(m): 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
I dnt evn knw if i av a village cos if i do, av neva been there
Re: What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
The night vigil on 31st dec and football tournament....Chai i love my villa die...Hala adazi enu, hala anambra

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
Nothing! No road, light, water and plenty sand fly! undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by Parnassuss(m): 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
omo not much oh. but somehow i get to see all my cousins under one roof. i miss them like hell now everyone's grown... cry cry cry
Re: What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
KINGwax: I dnt evn knw if i av a village cos if i do, av neva been there
then what are you doing here, Abi u no see the topic...Mtewwww

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by 9jacriip: 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ife Oooooye! I enjoy everything, the feeling of being home itslf is utopian - the palm wine is heaven's gate!
Re: What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
Nothing much...dats why I always stay in lasgidi to enjoy my hols cos everything's here n everything's fun...I luV lagos
Re: What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by caesaraba(m): 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2012
DANILSA: grin

Hahahahahahahaha. LWKMD!
Re: What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by ektbear: 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2012
Seeing relatives. The gorgeous hills that surround my town. Village palm wine and food. The parties.

Christmas in my village is a helluva lot of fun.
Re: What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2012
Meeting again the villagers you've seen long ago.
Gisting them about Lagos & sampling the ripe village babes...Not my fault.
Re: What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by Nwaoguta(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2012
Every 26th of december charlyboy and doctor alban always organize shows in my home town oguta, very interesting, and i will not forget the activities in oguta wonder lake infact on this december i would be visiting my uncle arthur nzeribe to see how we can rig election in imo state come 2015.
Re: What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by Kzinne: 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
Antivirus92: As A Township Bred, What Do You Enjoy Most/like Most going to Your Village?

What attracts you most to your village?what is that thing that makes your village indelible in ur heart?
local champion, is there anything like township bred?
Re: What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by DrAY1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2012
I the go village because of my girl friend and my parent.
Re: What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by iykak47: 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
Nwa oguta: Every 26th of december charlyboy and doctor alban always organize shows in my home town oguta, very interesting, and i will not forget the activities in oguta wonder lake infact on this december i would be visiting my uncle arthur nzeribe to see how we can rig election in imo state come 2015.
shockedshockedshocked
Re: What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2012
Nothing! people just risk their lives on bad high-ways, to meet people they willingly won't want to meet only to get killed by evil men or get broke in january.
Am better off in the city with my kids! abeg!
Re: What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by bruseadams: 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2012
sex with all does village girls when like town boi

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy About Going To Your Village? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2012
Undiluted nkwu ocha(palm wine) with nchi(bush meat), then gisting with village brothers, sisters, uncles, cousins etc that you've not seen for quite some time(say a yr, 2 or 3). believe me, its fun!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The English Name For This Lamp / Dark Skin VS Light Skin / South African Music ❤

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.