Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

Sex Starved Husband Demands N1.2m As Refund From Wife's Family In Court - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sex Starved Husband Demands N1.2m As Refund From Wife's Family In Court (1309 Views)

Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband / Comedian Klint Da Drunk & Family In Adorable New Photos / Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Starved Husband Demands N1.2m As Refund From Wife's Family In Court by amakaikeng(f): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
His name is Malam Mukailu Naibi of Keke Village, Kaduna, his wife allegedly starved him of sex for two years, and he demanded N1,2 million as compensation from the wife’s parents before an Abuja Area Court today.

He told the court that the amount covered the bride price he paid before marrying Maryam, his wife.

He also told the court that the amount covered the cost of damages done to the house after Maryam allegedly set the house on fire before fleeing to court to seek divorce....continue at the link to read the rest of the entry http://amakaikenga..com/2012/12/sex-starved-husband-demands-n12m-as.html.

BTW. Men, would you demand a refund of bride price if your wife starved you of sex? And to the women, why would you starve your husband of sex? Honest answers please.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Is Coming Soon -karen Igho Tweets / Nicki Minaj Feels 'Unclad' Without Makeup / Why Dagrin's Popularity Came After Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.