Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,034 members, 7,849,171 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

My Signals Made 44 Pips Today, And Signals Were Free Here! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Signals Made 44 Pips Today, And Signals Were Free Here! (746 Views)

Forex Training And Signals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Signals Made 44 Pips Today, And Signals Were Free Here! by best007: 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2008
Hi all, YESTERDAY SUNDAY i posted my signals on the eur/usd pair that was generated BY A MECHANICAL SYSTEM that i am developing for my clients OVERSEAS. JUST VISIT www.piptrain..com pipscollector92@gmail.com or drop a post on my blog and i'll get backto you. SEEMS they don't like ME on NAIRALAND, they keep on deleting my POSTS.

SEE YU ALL ON THE PIPS SIDE.

Thanks
Re: My Signals Made 44 Pips Today, And Signals Were Free Here! by shilox(m): 3:01am On Feb 20, 2008
THAT WAS COOL!

YOU'D DO YOURSELF SO MUCH GOOD IF YOU TRADE WITHOUT ANY F**KING (sorry) ROBOT.

I LIKE TO SEE BROTHERS SUCCEEDING IN THE FX MARKET.

GOOD LUCK BRO!

(1) (Reply)

Partnership Opportunity With Seminar Organizers / Nigerian And Forex Trading: Your Opinion? / Mtn Fraud Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.