Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,286 members, 7,850,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

Cameroonian Man Jailed For Texting “i’m In Love With You”… To Another Man - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cameroonian Man Jailed For Texting “i’m In Love With You”… To Another Man (506 Views)

Pole Ends Up In Woman's Bottom While She Was Texting And Driving / 100% FREE Confidential Texting - Send Receive Sensitive Info Privately / Pregnant Wife Caught By Hubby Having Sex With Another Man In Motel- SEE PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameroonian Man Jailed For Texting “i’m In Love With You”… To Another Man by xtgozie(m): 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
A Cameroon appeals court upheld a sentence against a man convicted of homosexuality for texting his male friend to say, “I’m very much in love with you.”

Roger Mbede, a university student, was arrested in March last year after the man who received the message tipped off authorities, Human Rights Watch said.

A court sentenced Mbede to three years in prison at the time after he was........READ MORE>>>
http://sapostiks..co.uk/2012/12/cameroonian-man-jailed-for-texting-im.html
Re: Cameroonian Man Jailed For Texting “i’m In Love With You”… To Another Man by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
I Cant imaging telling my friend(guy) i love him,hmm, na india i go find myself recieving treatment because him go break my bones.....#ihategays, with passion
Re: Cameroonian Man Jailed For Texting “i’m In Love With You”… To Another Man by Iaz93: 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2012
WTF!
Re: Cameroonian Man Jailed For Texting “i’m In Love With You”… To Another Man by Mynd44: 4:58am On Dec 20, 2012
Wow!!!! This is some serious stuff
Re: Cameroonian Man Jailed For Texting “i’m In Love With You”… To Another Man by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 20, 2012
I didnt click the link, but I wonder if the man who received the text message is gay as well and was just mad at the sender to turn him in..
Re: Cameroonian Man Jailed For Texting “i’m In Love With You”… To Another Man by Mynd44: 5:03am On Dec 20, 2012
SniperInADiaper: I didnt click the link, but I wonder if the man who received the text message is gay as well and was just mad at the sender to turn him in..

Lol
Re: Cameroonian Man Jailed For Texting “i’m In Love With You”… To Another Man by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Lol

Im serious!

And I blame YOU for me finding this thread grin
Re: Cameroonian Man Jailed For Texting “i’m In Love With You”… To Another Man by Mynd44: 5:31am On Dec 20, 2012
Sorry

(1) (Reply)

How Bishop Disgraced Jonathan, Others During Azazi’s Burial / 'first To Comment' saga / Boys Or Gals???? Hu Is More Rude, Arrogant And Snobbish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.