Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Bowen University Expels Female Student Because Of MouthAction - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bowen University Expels Female Student Because Of MouthAction (2919 Views)

Rivers University Expels Student For Having Speech And Hearing Challenges / Covenant University Expels 200 Students For Missing Church Service? / Covenant University Expels Over 200 Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bowen University Expels Female Student Because Of MouthAction by maaziogbuefi: 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
A female Bowen student (names withheld) was expelled from the University yesterday for allegedly having MouthAction with a male student.

Reliable sources say that the picture of the act was stolen from the male student's phone by his friends who then started to spread the picture all over the school.

As usual, it spread like wildfire and unfortunately reached the desk of the vice chancellor who then took action.

for more stories, visit kool yarns .com

Re: Bowen University Expels Female Student Because Of MouthAction by Iaz93: 11:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
Where's the pic?
..and what about the guy? ..abi na only the girl dem expel?
Re: Bowen University Expels Female Student Because Of MouthAction by Adufaye(m): 11:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
and so! Wat new abt it? Na smal pikin she b? Rubbish
Re: Bowen University Expels Female Student Because Of MouthAction by maaziogbuefi: 11:54pm On Dec 19, 2012
exactly wat i thought, she deserves the punishment, your parents sent you to school and you are busy satifying another man's sexual desire with your mouth, if i were her father, i would disown her, look at the disgrace!
Re: Bowen University Expels Female Student Because Of MouthAction by Adufaye(m): 12:08am On Dec 20, 2012
maaziogbuefi: exactly wat i thought, she deserves the punishment, your parents sent you to school and you are busy satifying another man's sexual desire with your mouth, if i were her father, i would disown her, look at the disgrace!
2bad u r nt her father! Wat wrng wit her doin it.....abi u no do am wen u dy her age?
Re: Bowen University Expels Female Student Because Of MouthAction by maaziogbuefi: 12:13am On Dec 20, 2012
hahahahahah funny guy
Re: Bowen University Expels Female Student Because Of MouthAction by k2039: 5:42am On Dec 20, 2012
As usual, it spread like wildfire and unfortunately reached the desk of the vice chancellor who then took action
I smell lie.
Re: Bowen University Expels Female Student Because Of MouthAction by kavey10(m): 9:11am On Dec 20, 2012
Mehn, if this ish is true, I wouldn't mind those lips of hers doing the Action! on King david. Nice Jugs too. God damn, what a lucky chap that guy is.

(1) (Reply)

20 Things Every Woman In Her 20's Should Know / Top 10 Best State Universities In Nigeria To Study In 2020 Academic Session / Afe Babalola University In Admission Scandal - Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.