Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,842 members, 7,824,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

How Much Scripture Do You Know? Scripture 101 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Much Scripture Do You Know? Scripture 101 (744 Views)

Which Scripture Do You Think Is The Most Quoted In The Old Testament.? / 'Suffer Not A Witch To Live'; Can We Possibly Fulfill This Scripture Today? / Scripture Library: Scriptures from the Bible and their meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Scripture Do You Know? Scripture 101 by trolling(m): 12:41am On Dec 20, 2012
What is the name of the Father
What is the name of His Son
What is the name of His Son's Son
What are the names of the trinity
Who is the Firstborn of the Father
Mention the two Firstborn of the Father
Who is the natural firstborn of the Father
who was instructed to teach Adam in the garden
How did Adam know he had sinned
what is the knowledge of good and evil and what is the tree of life
I'ma leave it right here,i still have lot of questions for people who wanna learn scriptures,i would increase the intensity of the question as we go.
Re: How Much Scripture Do You Know? Scripture 101 by k2039: 5:35am On Dec 20, 2012
I will have to consult my pastor, I will get back to you.
Re: How Much Scripture Do You Know? Scripture 101 by advocate666: 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
if god wants me to learn those things, he'll have to come and teach them to me himself.
until then, such quest is a futility and misuse of precious time.
Re: How Much Scripture Do You Know? Scripture 101 by trolling(m): 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
k2039: I will have to consult my pastor, I will get back to you.
i seriously doubt it if your pastor will know it
Re: How Much Scripture Do You Know? Scripture 101 by trolling(m): 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2012
advocate666: if god wants me to learn those things, he'll have to come and teach them to me himself.
until then, such quest is a futility and misuse of precious time.
he doesn't want you to know it that's why you dont know it
Re: How Much Scripture Do You Know? Scripture 101 by trolling(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
it seems you guys don't wanna answer the questions

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Pastors Do Things Like This? / Do Other Countries Go For Cross Over Night On 31st Dec ? / Are You A Christian Or Christian Convert, Mulsim Or Muslim Convert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.