Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,125 members, 7,852,831 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Help! I Need Detail Of Shiping From Southafrica. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! I Need Detail Of Shiping From Southafrica. (627 Views)

Business Ideas Needed For These Countries,kenya,tanzania,rwanda,southafrica Etc / Is There Any Shiping Agency In Kaduna? / Help! I Need Detail Of Shiping From Southafrica. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need Detail Of Shiping From Southafrica. by godello: 7:59am On Dec 20, 2012
Pls pals,can anyone help me with details of what it cost to ship from south africa? And how to go about it. Thanks..
Re: Help! I Need Detail Of Shiping From Southafrica. by justyinka(m): 8:08am On Dec 20, 2012
what do u want to ship?your kind of product you intend to ship will enable me advise you the sytem to use in shipping your product from south Africa to Nigeria. either by air or by sea.contact me for more details justyinka23@gmail.com, 08035308511
Re: Help! I Need Detail Of Shiping From Southafrica. by godello: 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2012
Thanks so much justy, i'l mail u soon.
Re: Help! I Need Detail Of Shiping From Southafrica. by Dare14: 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2012
if i want to ship dog from south africa ,how do i go about it and how much will it cost me?
Re: Help! I Need Detail Of Shiping From Southafrica. by godello: 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2013
I wish to ship apples and grapes from south africa. Pls help

(1) (Reply)

I Have 30ton Trailers I Want To Get It Fixed To A Company That Carries Lightload / One American Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, 16gb: 43000, Hurry!!! / Your Advice On Agrochemical Sale Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.