Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Nigeria Population Commission Recruitment Canceled - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Population Commission Recruitment Canceled (2699 Views)

2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here / Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 / National Population Commission Is Accepting Cv!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Population Commission Recruitment Canceled by beewye: 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
i heard it from the news that the npc recruitment has been canceled due to the man know man procedure and that the chairman of npc be arrested.
Re: Nigeria Population Commission Recruitment Canceled by mkoabiola: 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2012
beewye: i heard it from the news that the npc recruitment has been canceled due to the man know man procedure and that the chairman of npc be arrested.
I heard in d news also
Cos no due process was followed.lol
Wat due process?
Man know man.
Re: Nigeria Population Commission Recruitment Canceled by ashson: 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2012
Thnx 4 d info...
Re: Nigeria Population Commission Recruitment Canceled by Rexmarysweet(m): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
: 1:02pm
A follow up to what I wrote about Eze Festus Odumegwu led National Population commission recruitment.I was so happy that the recruitment process has been cancelled.The House of representatives committee on Federal Character issues this declaration yesterday when he failed to appear before d committee to defend how the recruitments was done without a website for application,no shortlisting and no oral interview but people are busy receiving employment letters.One day nigeria will be better
Re: Nigeria Population Commission Recruitment Canceled by qualified(f): 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2012
Waoo i laugh in Chinese.
Just this morning, a staff there was advising me go n meet some1 that that's wht has been happening. I didn't bother to go anywhere. Thank God for this news. Haba let them do it d right way, for once
Re: Nigeria Population Commission Recruitment Canceled by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2012
Yay!!!! *dancing etighi*

I didn't submit my cv cos abuja said I should go to my state and submit!! And I couldn't travel... Thank God!!
Re: Nigeria Population Commission Recruitment Canceled by Malubi(m): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2012
beewye: i heard it from the news that the npc recruitment has been canceled due to the man know man procedure and that the chairman of npc be arrested.
if it's true, may his soul RIP
Re: Nigeria Population Commission Recruitment Canceled by Raphtop(m): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2012
tchidi: Yay!!!! *dancing etighi*

I didn't submit my cv cos abuja said I should go to my state and submit!! And I couldn't travel... Thank God!!
same here....
Re: Nigeria Population Commission Recruitment Canceled by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
I am not surprised.
Re: Nigeria Population Commission Recruitment Canceled by haykay2005: 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
Opportunity to share the slot secretly. Gbam!
Re: Nigeria Population Commission Recruitment Canceled by ifyalways(f): 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2012
Double post. . .
Re: Nigeria Population Commission Recruitment Canceled by ifyalways(f): 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2012
Let's see how this one would play out. . .

Perhaps this would deter others towing same line.
Re: Nigeria Population Commission Recruitment Canceled by sallee(f): 7:55am On Dec 21, 2012
I was reluctant to submit mine...God is good!!
Re: Nigeria Population Commission Recruitment Canceled by Samdul: 8:54am On Dec 21, 2012
There is nothing to be happy about,we cant be fooled in believing something gud will come out of dis,because those people claiming to be summoning the chairman are doing it because they were not given slots,once they are alotted slots they will keep mute.You think the chairman is acting alone? at a tym wen the submission of CV was goinig on job seekers dt went to submit dia CV would attest to this:those wt NOTE/RECOMMENDATION from any big shot,dia CV"S re collected and kept in a different section. From the presidency downward all are involve in this shit,the only hope for us is to take our destiny in our own hands to vote dem out of office come 2015 by force,because as it is now we should only expect darkness at the end of the tunnel.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Finally A Place For My Industrial Training (IT) / Imagine What Was Uploaded By An Npower Beneficiary On His NPVN Portal / First Job Fair In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.