Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate (17917 Views)

Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome / Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by bilms(m): 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2012
I have observed that the media propaganda of the Lagos State Governor is still enjoying much relevance,especially on nairaland despite clear failure of his administration.

Many things i read about Fashola on nairaland speak contrary of the reality on ground,a little survey among the masses in your area would speak for itself.

Just within the last two weeks, the Fashola for presidency thing has made it to the front page God knows how many times.

So i ask, what exactly has foshala done to deserve a presidency?

Is it the increment of The Lagos State University fee from 25,000 to 250,000 that made him worth the presidency?
Is it the crazy Lekki toll gate fee, which when protested ordered the protesters crushed?
Is it the promise of demolishing Katangwa market,denying over 30,000 people means of livelihood with a promise of not providing any alternative?
Is it the demolishing and killing of some residence of Makoko Community?
Is it the Ban of Okada without any meaningful steps toward re engagements of the citizens?

Many crazy things just to mention but few.

What exactly has he done to deserve this inhuman promotion? A government of oppression on the masses and the less privileged.

A government of under developing the people in the name of developing the state. A government with no consideration for human welfarism.

Anyway, no matter how much this propaganda machine tries,Nigerians are no fools..

49 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by bilms(m): 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2012
smiley
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by veraponpo(m): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2012
grin. All your points over there are lughable except the issue of LASU.

Is Makoko a good settlement from your own look?
So any where in the world, demolision of wrong settlement is welcome otherwise, why is El-Rufai not in prison by now even for demolishing good houses in good environment.
How many cities/ states have banned okada in Nigeria before Lagos, nothing less than 8 to 10 even within Lagos before now, there are some streets you can't take bike too, so what are you saying?

When he cleared Oshodi of its mess people hailed him, maybe except you, when he cleared Ojota, people praised him, work is on-going at Obalende terminus now and it is laudable, so what is wrong if he works on Katangwa? Is that not his job as the governor?

What is wrong wrong with Lekki toll gate? Didnt you study Economics at all? Lagos is not an oil producing state for now in Nigeria (though with oil) so you dont expect Lagos to do like Rivers or Akwa Ibom who get huge allocation/ 13 percent derivation without much responsibilities, you have to use what you have to get what you want.

Back to issue of LASU. LASU was one of the worst school when it was N25,000. As an accountant, graduate of accounting from LASU then could never get ICAN exemption to PE II but now in the last NUC rating LASU is 14th out of 136 universities first time in the last 25 years. Above some Federal universities. Remember the weekend programme has also stopped in order for the whole attention to be on the main programme, so it is not about money but the quality of the education there. However, I still don't like it too because I attended Ife (OAU) where school fee is next to nothing.

71 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by bilms(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2012
Its obvious

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by bilms(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2012
From your comment that you have no clue on what democracy and good governance is all abt.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by babapupa: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2012
bilms: From your comment that you have no clue on what democracy and good governance is all abt.

from your re..tarded comments, democracy means lawlessness and illegalities.. ...

10 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by bilms(m): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
Lol. Only the masses are lawless and occupying illegal space.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by malele(m): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2012
The way yoruba sing praises of fashola u will think lagos is heaven if u come into it

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by Aderostock(m): 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2012
bilms: Lol. Only the masses are lawless and occupying illegal space.
You are a fool for typing all these rubbish up here. Fashola is not only an Executive also a strategist. Let me educate u more, your useless mimiko even said no one can be compared with Fashola from the current crops of leaders in Nigeria. He was the first to establish:
State security funds
Signage and advertisement agency
State environmental protection agency
Neighbourhood watch and many others hence provide jobs. Stop all these craps now

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by youngmonie: 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2012
Most people still do not understand some of the key principles of leadership. "Taking fierce and decisive action even in the face of opposition". Decisions cannot favour everybody it will and can never happen. Some win, some loose. However it must be for the better of the generality.

13 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by GARRIx7(m): 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
I think Seun should make people take IQ tests before they're allowed to open threads...

25 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by mikolo80: 12:24am On Dec 21, 2012
ITS CALLED FREEDOM OF SPEECH DUDE

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by OgbuefiNegro: 3:41am On Dec 21, 2012
bilms: I have observed that the media propaganda of the Lagos State Governor is still enjoying much relevance,especially on nairaland despite clear failure of his administration.

Many things i read about Fashola on nairaland speak contrary of the reality on ground,a little survey among the masses in your area would speak for itself.

Just within the last two weeks, the Fashola for presidency thing has made it to the front page God knows how many times.

Is it the increment of The Lagos State University fee from 25,000 to 250,000 that made him worth the presidency?
Is it the crazy Lekki toll gate fee, which when protested ordered the protesters crushed?
Is it the promise of demolishing Katangwa market,denying over 30,000 people means of livelihood with a promise of not providing any alternative?
Is it the Ban of Okada without any meaningful steps toward re engagements of the citizens?

What exactly has he done to deserve this inhuman promotion? A government of oppression on the masses and the less privileged.

A government of under developing the people in the name of developing the state. A government with no consideration for human welfarism.

Anyway, no matter how much this propaganda machine tries,Nigerians are no fools..

bilms,

you have lost ya dayam mind talking and venting like this about His Excellency, the next President of Nigeria. you gotta be kidding me! ....let me hear a huff from you one more time. sad
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by koruji(m): 5:12am On Dec 21, 2012
Beaf

bilms: I have observed that the media propaganda of the Lagos State Governor is still enjoying much relevance,especially on nairaland despite clear failure of his administration.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by bilms(m): 6:17am On Dec 21, 2012
@ade,he be like say u sick but no medical attention. How all the agency u mentioned take concern the masses? How has it make life better? Abeg go sit down jor. U don forget how many committee gej don creat?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by bilms(m): 6:22am On Dec 21, 2012
@youngmonie,so,if decision can not favor every body,it is the poor helpless people that should always receive the cane? Can you pls mention just 3 things fashola has done to favor the masses? Or mention just one.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by bilms(m): 6:26am On Dec 21, 2012
@negro,who be this agbero speaking? Try again
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by miiraaj: 6:57am On Dec 21, 2012
With the kind of President we have now, I think anybody with 5 credits in WAEC is worthy to be a presidential canditate.

12 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 21, 2012
There are a thousand and one reasons why fashola should be president one of which is that he has restored order,sanity and decorum into lagos as opposed to chaos,lawlessness and so much madness that pervaded lagos.there's one proverb that some villagers used to refer to lagos,they say lagos is a city that accomodates the lazy and the thieves however that is not true anymore.anyone that is a loafer or thief will find himself in prison,all this insane behaviours of okada has been curbed,go to lasu,you will see improvement there.lasu that used to be a haven of cultists and riff raffs has now been restored to normalcy.oshodi too dat used to be a den of thieves and traders who used to sell on d roads have been curbed,not to mention road hawkers.so as far as i am concerned anyone be it a man or woman from whatever part of this planet who says fashola is not worth being a president is either benefiting from the lawlessness of nigeria or he is simply ignorant.lagos was already fast turning into a state of nature where anybody could do anything unreasonable and thought he could get away with it.mind you i am not a member of acn neither am i a relative of fashola,i am only a supporter of change,progress and an analytical and objective mind.fashola is not a sentimental leader and thats one of the qualities i admire in him.he does what has to be done or what should be done without caring whose ox is gored.am saying this because i know some deluded minds can come here and say am a fashola agent on nairaland or fashola has given me money to massage his ego

18 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by bilms(m): 7:15am On Dec 21, 2012
You didnt answer the question. Mention just 3 things fashola has done to favor the masses,or even one.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by TimePiece(f): 7:15am On Dec 21, 2012
miiraaj: With the kind of President we have now, I think anybody with 5 credits in WAEC is worthy to be a presidential canditate.
grin grin grin grin
You just cracked me up with this!
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by bilms(m): 7:20am On Dec 21, 2012
Lol.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by GARRIx7(m): 7:21am On Dec 21, 2012
In OP's poo-filled brain, the only performing governor in SW is Mimiko. Hence hearing about Fashola's achievements gives him High Blood Pressure.... Soon you'll have a seizure and I hope you recover......
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by TimePiece(f): 7:28am On Dec 21, 2012
Methinks whatever Fashola has done well in, he did in his first tenure: and that's why I voted for him at the last elections.
But now, I truly see reasons with people who say that his reforms are ultimately elitist.
Also, I'm not so impressed with his careless making of laws.
I won't vote for him again if he came out for anything.
Regarding his performance level, I'll say that it's been more propaganda than anything.

11 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by bilms(m): 7:50am On Dec 21, 2012
@garri,how much be cup of garri now. That i think is the only question you can answer correctly.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by bilms(m): 7:52am On Dec 21, 2012
Just as it was said,fashola is flash of governance. Mediocry

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by bilms(m): 11:14am On Dec 21, 2012
grin
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by banki(m): 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
Wait I don't understand..... So if we can have a mediocre like gej, as president why can't we have a performer like fashola what's the comparison between good luck and fashola they are light years apart
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by dlight1(m): 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
youngmonie: Most people still do not understand some of the key principles of leadership. "Taking fierce and decisive action even in the face of opposition". Decisions cannot favour everybody it will and can never happen. Some win, some loose. However it must be for the better of the generality.
and is it the masses that should always be affected with all his policies? Democracy is all about the masses and Fashola does not care his programmes don't give consideration to the masses at all and they constitute the majority of those who voted him in

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by paranoiapill: 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
Did he used to have 'shoe'?
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by bilms(m): 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
@bank,fashola is not a performer,he his a mediory just like gej. Both of them are bad for this nation
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by bilms(m): 6:49am On Dec 22, 2012
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC / VP Osinbajo And Wife Attend 2017 Aso Villa Christmas Concert - Pictures / Nigerian Air Force Launches Successful Strikes Against Boko Haram Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.