Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

The Condom Guy And His Pastor Poser - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Condom Guy And His Pastor Poser (1445 Views)

Funny Facebook Chat Between Him And His Pastor / Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl On BBM..............,,,,, Very Funny / The Condom And The Pad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Condom Guy And His Pastor Poser by Sitex(m): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2012
A friend invited his babe to his house and had started all the funny plays before realising he had no protective guard(condom) so he rushed down to the nearest drug store and because he was shy,he waited for every other person to be attended to, by the time he thought the shop was empty he asked the attendant to get him a pack of CON and before completing it he saw his pastor queing behind him.
If it were you what would you have added to the 'CON' to make sense out of the situation. I Thought of cornflakes, constipation drug(wateva dat is...)
add more guys
Re: The Condom Guy And His Pastor Poser by yunglary(m): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2012
1st 2 reply sha
Re: The Condom Guy And His Pastor Poser by Sitex(m): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2012
^^

dont you think you deserve an award

wait 4it

Olodo of the year
cheers
Re: The Condom Guy And His Pastor Poser by fleyboy02: 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hmmm... i suggest CONFU popularly known as >KONFU< in my country <CHINA> cheesy
Re: The Condom Guy And His Pastor Poser by Sitex(m): 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
fleyboy02: Hmmm... i suggest CONFU popularly known as >KONFU< in my country <CHINA> cheesy
hahahah@ my country china...nyc1 tho
Re: The Condom Guy And His Pastor Poser by skyfall: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2012
CONTAINER
CONCRETE
CONDUCTOR

LOL
Re: The Condom Guy And His Pastor Poser by fleyboy02: 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2012
Sitex:
hahahah@ my country china...nyc1 tho
Thanks bro...

*start thinkin out loud to my self...*
*See wot dat girl dat call her self Sophia ave course now..each time dat english teacher walks into d class dats wen she will open her legs wide and pretend as tho she is paying attention...* Let her jst try robish nxt term she will smell her doom angry
Re: The Condom Guy And His Pastor Poser by Sitex(m): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
skyfall: CONTAINER
CONCRETE
CONDUCTOR

LOL

u wan buy concrete n conductor for drugstore!
Hmm...rather strange
Re: The Condom Guy And His Pastor Poser by eddy1977(m): 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
Condiment

Concoction

Constipation pills

Congolese music
Re: The Condom Guy And His Pastor Poser by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
CONMAN JESUS

(1) (Reply)

Conversation Between A British Airways Pilot And Aminu Kano Int Airport Tower. / True Story Very Funny / Swapped Words In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.