Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death (30155 Views)

Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by REVOLUTNIS: 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
Bo-large:
WETIN BE THIS TROUSER OR SACK FOR ELUBO?
This is the kind of madness we see everyday in 9ja
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by beethoven: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
busoye19: "Whilst I feel tongue tied that we are witnessing another 'air mishap' that has taken the lives of fellow Nigerians, I am utterly shocked to hear of the jubilation in certain Northern political quarters and muslim youths in Kaduna State. Just too too cruddy and it is beyond the fugacious razzmatazz of the moment.

"I seriously call attention to the rutilanting and coruscating modus vivendi of Master Jesus the Christ and I dare pontificate that save and until we viscerally emblematize the virtues of self-immolation, quintessential abnegation, eulogizeable simplicity, humility and immerse ourselves in a platonic emotionalism of agape love and communalistic service and head to unity as one nation," the Edo State law graduate stated.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/19868/42/jubilation-over-gov-yakowas-death-by-muslims-in-ka.html

Biko who is the "What's up" guy in the picture above? Heeeheeeh?? Village Headmaster! You don hit ma car? Oyinbo repete!! Eye dey see.Your grammatibility is so pataricious that the masses medullar oblongata cannot blah blah blah it.Hehehehehe!!What's 9ja turning to? I tire o. cheesy cheesy grin grin Stolen from the source.
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by sportfeva(m): 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
Neoviper147:

[size=16pt]Can someone please tell me what the bolded sentence means?[/size]
I don't think anyone hear understand it. Better consult his lexicon.
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by sportfeva(m): 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2012
Neoviper147:

I don't think anyone hear understand it.
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by jarkata(m): 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
I don't want d kadunarians to fall into an error of lonbrozo bc it is a piteable disma pisma,it is regretably lugubrius dat d microscopic few dat are pilloting d affair of dis nation are chauvnists.we should be looking into d symptom of crime and not d causes of crime.patrick no go kill person

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by myvic70(m): 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2012
Neoviper147:

He said he is the meaning.
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by Otseh: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2012
obahiagbon's communication is one way, since he is the only one that knows the meaning of all the words he used. As for the topic, it is wrong for anybody to rejoice over the death of others because everyone shall pay the price of death and no one knows how he or she will die.
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by klax(m): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2012
But to be honest what is it that is making the Northern fools happy at someone death What is funny about death or the death of Yakowa What is it now that is bringing their dirty Kolanut-pudding-stained tooth out Bunch of fools bloody hypocrite and they will now come out and say "Oh Islam is PEACE by celebrating a tragid death of a fellow human isnit

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by 2rutalk1: 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2012
Gov. Oshomole is in trouble for having this kind of person in his cabinet. wahala dey
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by lastpage: 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2012
Language (as in English Language in this case), is a medium of, ..and a means of communication.

if therefore, you speak the language and those you are talking to, do not or find it difficult to UNDERSTAND you,

THEN, YOU ARE NOT COMMUNICATING. ....Period.

This man would do himself some good by "communicating or shutting-up".

Anyway, comedians dont have to communicate, they are just JOKES! grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by PehaKaso: 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2012
Bo-large:
WETIN BE THIS TROUSER OR SACK FOR ELUBO?
Hon Patrick Obahiagbon.................proudly SOUTH SOUTH cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by hunkydory(m): 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: Exit thread cos of headache caused by Patrick's grammar.
What did he say that is causing you headache,he didnt say much this time.
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by mu2sa2: 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2012
The guy is a jester. But beyond that, the issue of jubilation over the death of Yakowa is been exaggerated. Of course his political foes would be happy that he died;so also would the supporters of his successor because heaven has buttered their bread. Does anyone doubt that even fellow christians that are jostling for the position of deputy governor are not smiling inside them for the opprtunity created by Yakowa's exit. some people are just over-sensationalising the alleged jubilation- alleged, because not a single picture has been posted anywhere of such jubilation.

2 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by mrperfect(m): 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2012
This isn't a pretty picture.
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by claremont(m): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2012
The aim of communicating is to ensure the recipient understands. When the recipient of the message does not understand it, it no longer becomes communication, it becomes a monologue.
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: Exit thread cos of headache caused by Patrick's grammar.

Are you sure Patrick spoke this or it is a collateral megalomania of the poster

I understood these ones sha. Patrick's english dey carry enough latin and brazillian words, that even an expert in english gymnastics will be discombobulated intoto.
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by Mosje(m): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
this man is just an attention seeker
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by TenKobo1: 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2012
I hope he took his panadol afterwards.
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by AK481(m): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2012
lastpage: Language (as in English Language in this case), is a medium of, ..and a means of communication.

if therefore, you speak the language and those you are talking to, do not or find it difficult to UNDERSTAND you,

THEN, YOU ARE NOT COMMUNICATING. ....Period.

This man would do himself some good by "communicating or shutting-up".

Anyway, comedians dont have to communicate, they are just JOKES! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

If you had your books read well,u ll understand!

@ topic,its sad and highly unfortunate, that I m the only person dat understand ever bit of what he has said.
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by shyna501: 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2012
Rejoicing ova some1's death .. What a couuntry!
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by 80million1: 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2012
*speechless*

Nobody can convince me from Quodera Demonstradum to Quodera Fasiedum that this man is NOT MAD!
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by EzePromoe: 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
Are you sure that Pat is not mixing his English with Edo language?
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by MurderX: 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2012
"Whilst I feel tongue tied that we are witnessing another 'air mishap' that has taken the lives of fellow Nigerians, I am utterly shocked to hear of the jubilation in certain Northern political quarters and muslim youths in Kaduna State. Just too too cruddy and it is beyond the fugacious razzmatazz of the moment.
= False (Obahiagbon did not say this)

"I seriously call attention to the rutilanting and coruscating modus vivendi of Master Jesus the Christ and I dare pontificate that save and until we viscerally emblematize the virtues of self-immolation, quintessential abnegation, eulogizeable simplicity, humility and immerse ourselves in a platonic emotionalism of agape love and communalistic service and head to unity as one nation," the Edo State law graduate stated.
= True (Obahiagbon said this)

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/19868/42/jubilation-over-gov-yakowas-death-by-muslims-in-ka.html
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by babseg(m): 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
AK 48:

If you had your books read well,u ll understand!

@ topic,its sad and highly unfortunate, that I m the only person dat understand ever bit of what he has said.

wetin u understand latin or greek because that is what ur mentor is diluting his english with
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by koseepaaro(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2012
I strongly recommend that the moderator(s) of this section of the forum ban this poster, I couldn't comprehend a single line of his write up! I wonder why somebody like this poster should be allow to partake in any of the discussions in this forum! God have mercy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngige's Threat To Banks; See Labour Acts Breached By Banks: Know Your Right!!! / Photos: Buhari Arrives Kenya / Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.