Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Final Last Hours of earthly life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Final Last Hours of earthly life (566 Views)

How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. / Pathetic Last Hours Of APC Guber Aspirant, Abubakar Audu / Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Final Last Hours of earthly life by martinseme: 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
If this indeed were to be our final last hours before the earth is destoyed , how are you going to spend your last remaining times.
Re: Final Last Hours of earthly life by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hmmm,I will soak a cool bowl of ijebu Garri and attack it with smoked Titus fish.Then I will light up a big fat joint.And more Joints.And more Joints.And more Joints till I blow smoke all over Angel Gabbie"s holy face.Did I mention Alomo?.Meanwhile,first to comment.

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Nigerian. I Love My Country / Why Is North Still The Poorest Region / While Businesses Struggle, Churches And Bars Boom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.