Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? (10469 Views)

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / If You Are To Meet 5 Nairalanders / Freedom To Delete Your Account If You Wish To Leave Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by AKMoney1(m): 1:50am On Dec 21, 2012
Who do you wish to meet in heaven (dead or alive) if world truly end today? As for meet I will love to meet just 3 people, Jesus, Baba Fela and Tupac grin

1 Like

Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:56am On Dec 21, 2012
Anyone but satan! shocked

2 Likes

Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Mcdondayan: 5:13am On Dec 21, 2012
Op i will lyk to meet you. How abt that?
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Jakumo(m): 5:26am On Dec 21, 2012
Let's see now. I think a few hours in the company of this month's Playmate of the Month would do me a world of good, and make The End a little more tolerable.
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by ihedioramma: 6:22am On Dec 21, 2012
PLS STOP ALL THIS PLAY. LET US UNDERSTAND THIS WORLD AND RD, OUR BIBLE AND STOP FROM OUR SIN'S AND LIVE GOOD LIFE . IF YOU ARE RDING YOUR BIBLE YOU WILL SE THAT THE BIBLE HAS TOLD US HOW THE WORLD WILL END THINGS THAT WILL HAPPN , AND WHAT WE HAVE TO DO AT THAT TIME AS CHILD OF GOD. MY BROTHERS LET US STOP FROM OUR SIN'S AND DO WHAT JESUS WANT FROM US . THE WORLD WILL END ONE DAY AND NOT TODAY, THINK THE DAY THE WORLD WILL END WERE WILL BE? FOR JESUS AND FATHER OR ? ARE YOU DOING GOD'S WILL ?

12 Likes

Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 21, 2012
Bob Marley, Princess Diana, and my grandfather, whom I never got to meet.

1 Like

Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2012
AK Money: Who do you wish to meet in heaven (dead or alive) if world truly end today? As for meet I will love to meet just 3 people, Jesus, Baba Fela and Tupac grin

Your sister ! grin grin grin
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 21, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
Anyone but satan! shocked

True that!

@OP Lord Jesus
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by dondada1(m): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2012
My DEAREST BRO
AMECHI RASAKI DISU
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by planetuzor(m): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2012
Thought dea said its ending in autralia
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by ksam(m): 9:14am On Dec 21, 2012
Jesus,,shakespear and priyanka chopra
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2012
Stupid question! Shey u wan meet devil ni?
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Iaz93: 9:18am On Dec 21, 2012
My 72 virgins!

4 Likes

Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by elliottibanga(m): 9:18am On Dec 21, 2012
This earth has existed without humans for billions of years, and it will go on existing without us for billions more.

Treasure and Enjoy the life you have right now, it's all you have.

#EnjoyLife

1 Like

Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Cuddlemii: 9:18am On Dec 21, 2012
My Lord Jesus Christ.
Sighting him means I made it!
Who cares about meeting anyone in the after life? All the ones we met in the actual life is more than enough.
As long as I am not fried in bondage. I fear hell fire O.

3 Likes

Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Chubhie: 9:22am On Dec 21, 2012
Would love to met a certain sweet sexy lil angel who came in the form of Anu rocked n still rockn my world. Am most grateful to be blessed with such a strong lady both in beauty n characterwise.
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Shaw007(m): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2012
ihedioramma: PLS STOP ALL THIS PLAY. LET US UNDERSTAND THIS WORLD AND RD, OUR BIBLE AND STOP FROM OUR SIN'S AND LIVE GOOD LIFE . IF YOU ARE RDING YOUR BIBLE YOU WILL SE THAT THE BIBLE HAS TOLD US HOW THE WORLD WILL END THINGS THAT WILL HAPPN , AND WHAT WE HAVE TO DO AT THAT TIME AS CHILD OF GOD. MY BROTHERS LET US STOP FROM OUR SIN'S AND DO WHAT JESUS WANT FROM US . THE WORLD WILL END ONE DAY AND NOT TODAY, THINK THE DAY THE WORLD WILL END WERE WILL BE? FOR JESUS AND FATHER OR ? ARE YOU DOING GOD'S WILL ?
nawaa Oh . . .does reLigion 4bid you 4rm a gOod sense of humour??

2 Likes

Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by IlCapitano(m): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2012
I'd like to meet J.R.R Tolkien, Leonardo Da Vinci, William Shakespeare and Alexander the Great. I hope they're in paradise else I'm not seeing them.

1 Like

Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Redmosquito(m): 9:24am On Dec 21, 2012
I really wanna question Satan undecided
Isnt there always two sides to a story?!
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Shaw007(m): 9:25am On Dec 21, 2012
Hehe . . .imagIne sLeeping off 2day and wakiNg up in a pitch darK place,with some hOoded daRk figure in d distance

**U dan die twice be dat** gringringringringringrin
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by IlCapitano(m): 9:25am On Dec 21, 2012
ihedioramma: PLS STOP ALL THIS PLAY.
chairman how far u? Them no dey follow you play? Abeg grow a sense of humour. Christianity ain't a horror movie.
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by farem: 9:26am On Dec 21, 2012
You dont need to stress yourself who you want to meet. Anybody is available for you to meet and part with them no more! Anyone!
BUT IT IS ALL A FUNCTION OF WHERE THE PERSON IS. IF YOU ARE GOING TO HEAVEN YOU MAY NOT MEET SOMEONE IN HELL, and vice-versa. YOU MAY HOWEVER HAVE THE IDEA OF WHERE THEY ARE.
Consider who you want to meet and just go ahead AND LIVE THE KIND OF LIFE HE/SHE LIVED. No one/power in Heaven and Hell can stop you from realising that your lofty ambition!
There is a way which seemeth right to a man, but the end thereof is destruction.

1 Like

Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by sheyee(m): 9:26am On Dec 21, 2012
I have bad news apparently the world started to end @ vegas but the good news is what happens in vegas stays in vegas
grin

1 Like

Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by k2039: 9:27am On Dec 21, 2012
it's pointless and senseless wishing when I know with all certainity that the world is'nt ending.
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 21, 2012
AK Money: Who do you wish to meet in heaven (dead or alive) if world truly end today? As for meet I will love to meet just 3 people, Jesus, Baba Fela and Tupac grin

Tupac as well and of course my late father. kiss kiss kiss
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by farem: 9:28am On Dec 21, 2012
You dont need to stress yourself who you want to meet. Anybody is available for you to meet and part with them no more! Anyone!
BUT IT IS ALL A FUNCTION OF WHERE THE PERSON IS. IF YOU ARE GOING TO HEAVEN YOU MAY NOT MEET SOMEONE IN HELL, and vice-versa. YOU MAY HOWEVER HAVE THE IDEA OF WHERE THEY ARE.
Consider who you want to meet and just go ahead AND LIVE THE KIND OF LIFE HE/SHE LIVED. No God/satan can stop you from realising that your lofty ambition! It is your choice!
There is a way which seemeth right to a man, but the end thereof is destruction.
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by patholaw: 9:28am On Dec 21, 2012
I wld like 2 meet ciroma chukuma adekunle...cuz d guy don suffer 4 waec

13 Likes

Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 21, 2012
*Kails*:

Tupac as well and of course my late father. kiss kiss kiss

tUPAC BETTER PASS YOUR PAPA ehn ?
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Ucheemmanuelll: 9:30am On Dec 21, 2012
JESUS,JAMES,JUDAS,JOHN,MICHAEL JACKSON,MARTIN LUTHER KING,PILATE,BRUCE LEE,PRINCESS DIANA,
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by AGgal(f): 9:30am On Dec 21, 2012
My dad n my bro Digbe(RIP).
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Ivalyn(f): 9:35am On Dec 21, 2012
Mah Lord Jesus.......Joseph d dreamer!!...David...Noah nd Abraham...Wanna see wah dy luk lyk

1 Like

Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2012
patholaw: I wld like 2 meet ciroma chukuma adekunle...cuz d guy don suffer 4 waec
Haha you no well o cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri / Where Can One Get Ogun State Certificate Of State Of Origin / Giveaway Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.