Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,236 members, 7,867,625 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

Do You Want Me To Believe In God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Want Me To Believe In God? (1099 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / I Do Not Believe in God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Do You Want Me To Believe In God? by enilove(m): 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2013
ooman: You want me to believe in God? then show me God! You can't? then shut up.

If you want me to show you God,you must first follow the procedure or the road that leads to where He is living.
As a matter of fact,you cannot just wake up today and declare to people that you want to see the president of America,Obama,and someone will take you there,just like that .
There are procedures you must follow in order to see him.You must ask how,just as you asked now.You will get a passport and obtain visa,buy air ticket,feel forms, book apointment etc b4 you might be allowed to see him.
He may decide to see you or not ,depending on your qualification and his willingness

Likewise God.He is there if you want to see him.Infact He will be glad to show Himself to you,if only ,you will meet with these conditions:

You must first believe that there is God.Within you,you, you know there is God ,but you want somebody to show you how,right?

Second condition is ,you must follow the instructions given to you by those who believe that there is God.As you will follow the instructions of those who know how to get you to the white House(Obama).This is the insruction;Accept the fact that you are dirty and must have clean yourself inside out .You cant go to White House in a dirty cloth,so you need cleansing of your heart to see God. That is you must first repent from your bad ways,you must stop using abusive languages,no fornication, must not be a liar,must love others as yourself.
Third instruction is that you need to qualify before you can apply for permission to see God. If you can be born again and accept the Lord Jesus Christ into your life as your saviour,you have are now qualify to apply for the visa to see God.

There are very few steps after these.These steps are not negotiable ,if you want to see God.

Truly speeking ,God will show Himself to you if only you can follow those steps above and try Him.That is, if you are sincere in your heart.

Give me your reply.
Re: Do You Want Me To Believe In God? by ooman(m): 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2013
enilove:

If you want me to show you God,you must first follow the procedure or the road that leads to where He is living.
As a matter of fact,you cannot just wake up today and declare to people that you want to see the president of America,Obama,and someone will take you there,just like that .
There are procedures you must follow in order to see him.You must ask how,just as you asked now.You will get a passport and obtain visa,buy air ticket,feel forms, book apointment etc b4 you might be allowed to see him.
He may decide to see you or not ,depending on your qualification and his willingness

Likewise God.He is there if you want to see him.Infact He will be glad to show Himself to you,if only ,you will meet with these conditions:

You must first believe that there is God.Within you,you, you know there is God ,but you want somebody to show you how,right?

Second condition is ,you must follow the instructions given to you by those who believe that there is God.As you will follow the instructions of those who know how to get you to the white House(Obama).This is the insruction;Accept the fact that you are dirty and must have clean yourself inside out .You cant go to White House in a dirty cloth,so you need cleansing of your heart to see God. That is you must first repent from your bad ways,you must stop using abusive languages,no fornication, must not be a liar,must love others as yourself.
Third instruction is that you need to qualify before you can apply for permission to see God. If you can be born again and accept the Lord Jesus Christ into your life as your saviour,you have are now qualify to apply for the visa to see God.

There are very few steps after these.These steps are not negotiable ,if you want to see God.

Truly speeking ,God will show Himself to you if only you can follow those steps above and try Him.That is, if you are sincere in your heart.

Give me your reply.

ONE THE CONTRARY, I CAN SEE OBAMA ANYTIME I WANT, HIS PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE ALL OVER THE INTERNET. tongue THE REST ARE STORIES.

Concerning having to first believe that there is a God: Truly, with all my heart I DID, but did not see him

Secondly, I have always apologized to those who felt hurt by my wordings. I CAN BOLDLY TELL YOU: I AM NOT A SINNER, I LIVE A LIFE THAT FAVORS OTHERS, THIS IS WHY I TRADED MY SOUL FOR THE PROSPERITY OF MY LAND

Concerning the bold, i think i'll pass on that by telling this: PAUL (SAUL) DID NOT BELIEVE IN JESUS BEFORE HE SHOWED HIMSELF TO HIM. CYRUS, THE KING OF PERSIA DID NOT BELIEVE IN GOD BEFORE GOD WROTE ON THE WALL BEFORE HIM, there are more examples of how God showed himself to those who didnt believe in him.

IF GOD EXISTS, LET HIM SHOW ME HIMSELF JUST LIKE HE APPEARED TO PAUL ON HIS JOURNEY TO MURDER GOD'S PEOPLE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emblems Of The Holy Spirit / The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Christians / What Kind Of Friend Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.