Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues (6107 Views)

Woman Mistakes Super Glue For Eye Drops, Seals Eyelids Shut / Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad / Wedding Rings In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by mamaput(f): 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2006
My kids can do what they like with their Hair . It will grow back or out
they can put on what they like its a stage.
But never ever any hole that not in the ear and no tattoos,
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by Rhodalyn(f): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2006
mamaput:

For those in the UK how come so much is forbidden .
No school forbids anything here.
You can go the way you like to school Punk, Gottic, veiled , dressed to kill, what ever.
2 chains and so on
so much aint forbidden there are just rules like every other school and stuff but the fact is student always do the opposite of what they've been asked not to do the kids in my school dress the way they like and feel thou it's a catholic school
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by mamaput(f): 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2006
we have on dress code here (maybe in privet schools)
Some rectors tried to introduce it the perants went wild,
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by Rhodalyn(f): 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2006
dress codes are in every school we just dont go by them because we cant be bothered
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by mustafar1: 4:56am On Mar 21, 2006
im getting my mr DICKingson pierced next week cant wait. yeah or imma tattoo an elephant right there with mr DICKingson being the trunk.
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 23, 2006
@Nubian
I sent u a mail on yahoo.
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by nubian(m): 12:36am On Mar 23, 2006
ok, will go check
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by Zahymaka(m): 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2006
I personally hate piercings but if a girl likes them I guess I'm ok with it -- just that I'll never ask her out. It's a very big turn-off for me. I've heard some girls have up to four rings through the clitoris. If they were to take them out it'd be so perforated they'd be better off circumcised. I only like seeing earrings on girls [very tiny ones for that matter not bangles]. I may be weird but I love the natural beauty [no makeup, no piercings, no tattoos etc etc].

Why do people go for the most sensitive parts of their bodies when piercing. Maybe they're masochists -- I don't really know.
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by nubian(m): 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2006
Zahymaka:

I personally hate piercings but if a girl likes them I guess I'm ok with it -- just that I'll never ask her out. It's a very big turn-off for me. I've heard some girls have up to four rings through the clitoris. If they were to take them out it'd be so perforated they'd be better off circumcised. I only like seeing earrings on girls [very tiny ones for that matter not bangles]. I may be weird but I love the natural beauty [no makeup, no piercings, no tattoos etc etc].

Why do people go for the most sensitive parts of their bodies when piercing. Maybe they're masochists -- I don't really know.

piercing and tatoos turn me off also, so many earrings and piercing of the tongue , eyelids vagina etc just tell me the lady is very, very wordly and trying too hard to look fasionable.However i wont mind setting up a bussiness that specializes in piercing and tattooing the pussy - it will be strictly for the pussy and bum bum, no other parts of the body - that way ill get to see the pussy and asses of many dumb girls grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by Zahymaka(m): 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2006
You're a very naughty Nubian -- Queen Nefertiti would disown you if she heard that.

Speaking of sensitive spots again -- how come women always want to look good for their men and yet the men hardly want to look good for them. You'll see a beautiful, well-made-up girl going out with a bald-headed man with a big paunch and obnoxious manners.

Before I stray, I once posted in my blog about women and their nuances. A woman can pierce her clit, ears, lips, tongue, belly button, nipples etc etc just to look good. How many men will consider making a hole in the glans of the penis [the most sensitive part] or for the uncircumcised ones through the foreskin [which I hear is even more sensitive]. Women need to realise that even when they don't pick popular trends, there'll always be some man out there that will fall in love with them.
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by Seun(m): 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2006
I particularly detest the idea of permanent mutilation of the body - piercings and tattoes. If you want to perform a pointless experiment, then make sure it's easily reversible. Argh!
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by seductive(f): 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2006
its kool if its on the nose,close 2 d mouth, navel,eyelid but i don't like it on d tongue,nipples n genitals
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by eveseh(f): 3:50pm On May 08, 2006
i dont like it
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by makgod(m): 1:07pm On May 30, 2006
disgusting
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by Kadeejah(f): 12:14am On Jul 10, 2006
i wann@ get my tongue and nose pierced! cheesy
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by soccerchic(f): 3:31am On Jul 14, 2006
Oh i have my belly pierced and I don't think its disgusting. Infact I think its very sexy ( i agree that one has to has a flat stomach) smiley
I had my belly pierced no because I want some attention from any man but it was something I liked and I wanted to do. And for the record it does not HURT when u pierced ur belly. wink
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 17, 2006
hey hot angel, have you got rings on da "twins" and "down south"?
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by najib(m): 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2006
I like Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues becuz they look sexy n, lol
u will understand, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by iice(f): 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2006
Now eyelid piercing is a bit wierd but i dont care. I dig the eyebrow piercings. Actually love piercings and i know so many people with different sorts of piercings. Most of my friends have tongue piercings and its not exclusive to any gender lol. But i'd really like to see this eyelid piercing thing grin grin
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by ImBossy(f): 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2006
Hum i thik its sexy i didnt get it done for no guy i got it done for myself, i have a tounge ring and i have my belly pirced as well and i dont really show it off that much, i jus think its sexy and you do have to have a flat stomach for it, i dont see the big deal,
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by agnesoseka: 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2007
4 me,i prefer ma natural single ear pierced frm birth, i wonder how pple feel wen they r pierced,wit d pains n stuff,goshhhh, anyways,different strokes 4 diff folks.
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by bunmii(f): 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2007
eye, tongue & other body parts piercing looks weird to me apart from ear & even that some people over do it having 6 piercings on one ear and all filled with different ear ring bleuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhh
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by lexylady(f): 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2007
I consider piercings on any part of the body apart 4rm d ear (maximum:2 holes) as
off-putting
unattractive
an unnecessary fashion statement
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by namdee(m): 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2007
piercing on other parts of the body apart from the ear seems ok until something happens,for instance you have your eyelids pierced and you get into a fight,imagine your opponent pulling at the rings on your eyelid or the one on your naval where bleeding is hard to stop could result to death.So if you want to pierce no yawa just don't get into any scuffle or else
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by osegwu(m): 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2007
When craze enter aerson weh de house,
dem no de guick know. dem go say na so

him do do.
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by 9ja4eva: 8:58am On Mar 29, 2007
I dont like it one bit.
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by sammyjl(f): 9:45am On Mar 29, 2007
wink We are all different ppl with our different likings, come on, the world will be a very boring place if we all liked the same stuff. Sure we are entitled to our opinion.

I have a tongue ring and piercings on my ears, one hole each though. I like my tongue ring, its really cool, I also dont mind the whole eye brow piercing though, but that I dont have. and dont intend on getting it done.
Look at Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas, she looks great.

All I know is that 2 much of 1 thing is not good.

If you got piercings, why the heck should you go and create a fight if espeically some mad person can pull or think of pulling it out. Damn, ya'll are crazy, ear piercings can too be pulled out, just look at the big hoops girls wear this days.

namdee:

piercing on other parts of the body apart from the ear seems ok until something happens,for instance you have your eyelids pierced and you get into a fight,imagine your opponent pulling at the rings on your eyelid or the one on your naval where bleeding is hard to stop could result to death.So if you want to pierce no yawa just don't get into any scuffle or else
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by 9ja4eva: 4:08am On Apr 01, 2007
Well like u said u have it on.Since its good for u nice.I personally do not like it.
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by anusule(m): 10:49pm On May 09, 2007
i hate it with passion.[sup][/sup][s][/s][color=#550000][/color]
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by chiogo(f): 10:08pm On May 10, 2007
I think the tongue one is nasty. tongue
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by kike001(f): 1:35pm On May 14, 2007
i think tongues is alright its sexy but eyelids dast just werid cuz it looks so disgusting on girls but it looks good on guys i think belly pirecing is d best
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by temmyabby(f): 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2007
no be wetin person like e go do, i tire for nairalander and their silly complains ooo embarassed , theres nothing wrong with it, i don't have any, but its kul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newest Design "The Ankara Collar Dress". / Becoming A Professional Fashion Designer / 15 Pixie Hairstyles For Black Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.