Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Drop-dead Gorgeous 36-year-old Virgin Reveals The Secrets To Practicing Abstinen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drop-dead Gorgeous 36-year-old Virgin Reveals The Secrets To Practicing Abstinen (3411 Views)

Fathia Balogun Is Drop Dead Gorgeous In Lovely Photos / Meet Dbanj's Drop Dead GORGEOUS South African Girlfriend Bonang Matheba PHOTOS / 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop-dead Gorgeous 36-year-old Virgin Reveals The Secrets To Practicing Abstinen by GistVillage: 11:21am On Dec 21, 2012
Practicing abstinence is probably one of the most challenging things to do. Your mind, spirit, and body are constantly in conflict as you decide which one (or two) is the most accurate.

Aside from the benefits of practicing abstinence that are taught in the Christian faith, refraining from sex has been scientifically proven to be successful for women who are seeking marriage. Scientists believe women who “play hard to get” are able to assess a man who will stick by her side during pregnancy.

Forty-three-year-old Lakita Garth was a 36-year-old virgin in 2005 when she kissed her boyfriend-turned-husband for the first time. Garth has gone public about her 36 years of virginity and is now helping other women around the world learn how to refrain from sex prior to marriage.

Excerpts from her interview are below:

On Her Family’s Influence on Her Choice:

In my family, if you had sex outside of marriage, someone got married, or someone got shot! I come from a line of Christians that believe your faith must impact the culture. It has to go farther than your personal relationship.Read More(With Pics
Re: Drop-dead Gorgeous 36-year-old Virgin Reveals The Secrets To Practicing Abstinen by 2sa2: 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
Where is her photograph to convince us that she is "Drop dead gorgeous"

1 Like

Re: Drop-dead Gorgeous 36-year-old Virgin Reveals The Secrets To Practicing Abstinen by ITbomb(m): 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
Celebrating Anti-Nature
Go and multiply
I wonder how many Nigerian girl would listen to her tale
Re: Drop-dead Gorgeous 36-year-old Virgin Reveals The Secrets To Practicing Abstinen by johndonbaba: 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
cool inspiration for oour women out there

1 Like

Re: Drop-dead Gorgeous 36-year-old Virgin Reveals The Secrets To Practicing Abstinen by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 22, 2012
36...as in thirty-six! The thing never go don rust sad.
Re: Drop-dead Gorgeous 36-year-old Virgin Reveals The Secrets To Practicing Abstinen by chinkelly(m): 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2012
Abeg ee! 36yrs! That is abnormal
Re: Drop-dead Gorgeous 36-year-old Virgin Reveals The Secrets To Practicing Abstinen by dlight1(m): 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2012
It's damn too late for a lady except if she wants to be a nun that is when such is acceptable
Re: Drop-dead Gorgeous 36-year-old Virgin Reveals The Secrets To Practicing Abstinen by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
Good on her. Beautiful lady by the way.
Re: Drop-dead Gorgeous 36-year-old Virgin Reveals The Secrets To Practicing Abstinen by Kunbee: 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2012
^^my dear, how are you? cheesy
Re: Drop-dead Gorgeous 36-year-old Virgin Reveals The Secrets To Practicing Abstinen by Hardfact: 5:54am On Dec 23, 2012
Holy things for holy people. If it's about having sex, as easy as abc. But abstinence, it sure does require lot more from your entire being.
Re: Drop-dead Gorgeous 36-year-old Virgin Reveals The Secrets To Practicing Abstinen by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 23, 2012
Kunbee: ^^my dear, how are you? cheesy

OMG you're alive?? wow i am fine hope you are good as well.
Re: Drop-dead Gorgeous 36-year-old Virgin Reveals The Secrets To Practicing Abstinen by teemac01(m): 9:24am On Dec 23, 2012
She no see better man wey go nack am akpako,na em make she still be virgin...mtcheeeew
Re: Drop-dead Gorgeous 36-year-old Virgin Reveals The Secrets To Practicing Abstinen by Kunbee: 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2012
rokiatu:

OMG you're alive?? wow i am fine hope you are good as well.

Lol, i missed you too. How you dey? Im good, just got caught up with things. How is your sister?

Anything new with you

(1) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth II's Lesbian Lover, According To NaijaPals / EXPOSED: How Actress Onyii Alex Snatched Rich Lover From Tonto Dikeh / 100 Stars Of Nollywood And Kannywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.