Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) (23041 Views)

10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span / 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates / TOP 12 Jobs That Would Soon Go On Extinction In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by jomson: 11:26am On Dec 21, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Kaxmytex(m): 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
Buhahahahaha....I thank God 4 my own ooooooo gringringringringringrin
o boi,dis guy go suffer o...wot if d rain kum dey fall?....e go still sit dere..

1 Like

Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by dulphines: 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
Really!
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Iaz93: 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
Lol! Damn!
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by valencia25(m): 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
Elephant Job go badt gan oo
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by freecocoa(f): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
Wtf?

Is armpit sniffing a job too? I'd rather remain unemployed.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by 2million1(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
that does not look like jobs to me...it's more like funny stunts
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by miteolu(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
Job is Job so far is not free & money is involve

1 Like

Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Emmy9ite(m): 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
Lwkmdeath! grin grin grin grin
this is dead funny!
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by lat4real: 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
But i don't have job now... Damn!!!
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by sambussie(m): 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
If I can earn 500k 4rm dem monthly, I don't mind o!

1 Like

Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Kaxmytex(m): 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
hw much dem dey sell dis helment?

1 Like

Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by goldfish80(m): 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2012
Lmao the first pix really made My day! Lmao..bt serzly, whats that guy searching fø̲̣̣я̅ inside †ђξ elephants ar.se? undecided
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by igbojicollins: 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2012
Hardship is everywhere Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo cos i blv all these people in d pix are not Nigerians cry
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Troll: 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
One Of The Worst Jobs I've Encountered Is Being A Gynecologist. My Close Friend Is Currently One And I Can't Imagine How He Copes With Seeing All Sorts Of Old And Stinking P*ussy (Yuck! The Thought Of The Filthy Odour Emanating From Those Stinking Hell-Hole Irritates Me) angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by bsparks: 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
Kaxmytex: Buhahahahaha....I thank God 4 my own ooooooo gringringringringringrin

o boi,dis guy go suffer o...wot if d rain kum dey fall?....e go still sit dere..
undecided
Methinks u're missing the point; trust me, the rain is the least of his problems

11 Likes

Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Smartjeezy(m): 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
goldfish80: Lmao the first pix really made My day! Lmao..bt serzly, whats that guy searching fø̲̣̣я̅ inside †ђξ elephants ar.se? undecided
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Smartjeezy(m): 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
goldfish80: Lmao the first pix really made My day! Lmao..bt serzly, whats that guy searching fø̲̣̣я̅ inside †ђξ elephants ar.se? undecided
dont u watched mr bones?
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by edoyad(m): 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
Na how much to smell another pesin armpit na? grin lol. Choi!
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
freecocoa: Wtf?

Lol! Its a good feeling! Its not even a job, its for relaxation. Some sniff to get high. The smell is soooo romantic! Try it n u'll b glad u did! Lol
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by dejiyusuf: 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
this is s crazy!
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by lightheart(m): 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
Kaxmytex: Buhahahahaha....I thank God 4 my own ooooooo gringringringringringrin

U fear rain pass bullet baa??

4 Likes

Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2012

Seriously grin
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Koolking(m): 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
jomson:

http://recruitafricanetwork.com/this-might-change-your-mind-about-not-liking-your-job/

These jobs are death warrants. What if the horse landed on the V and slice you open? What if the guy is anxious about something and let go of your legs unknowingly? What if an archer or a shooter decides to aim and shoot at you?

3 Likes

Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by SHOCK7(m): 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by SHOCK7(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
I completely agree.Just imagine d smell of 'ur armpit after a stressful day,it's obnoxious even 2 u.Then smelling another 4 a living,YACK!
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by etudaddy(m): 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
i no know say my job na machine oooooooooooo
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by mascot87(m): 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
That third picture shows miners in an underground mine reclaiming ores underground in a wagon. It's a great job and earns very good pay. It cannot be compared in ANY WAY to the other pictures.
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
shocked angry G[]d!....wh[] iz fccukking dat elephante, undecided wetin hin dey fynd ther abegg?!
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by royalklin: 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
(ROYALKLIN CLEANING SERVICES) For your co-operate cleaning, floor maintainace,fumigations,.We also clean(TIDY UP) NEW AND RENOVATED HOUSES
PLS CALL THE MD...ROYALKLIN ON 08059286228...THANKS
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Comradeomoiya: 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
dis is total madnez
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by carluva(m): 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
Koolking:

These jobs are death warrants. What if the horse landed on the V and slice you open? What if the guy is anxious about something and let go of your legs unknowingly? What if an archer or a shooter decides to aim and shoot at you?
†ђξ answer 2 yhur questions are
1. You die
2. You die
3. You die again!!! Finish grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From / Senior Nigerian Lawyer Stripped Of SAN Title / Professional Nurse Examination?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.