Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Obama's Daughter Malia Obama Is Coming Too Africa. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Obama's Daughter Malia Obama Is Coming Too Africa. (574 Views)

PROOF That Jesus Is Coming Soon (pic) / Kenyan Lawyer’s Bride Price To Marry Malia Obama / Rare Glimpse Of Obama Daughter Causes Online Stir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obama's Daughter Malia Obama Is Coming Too Africa. by orlaryhincah(m): 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
I was at the white house in
The United States
Of
America last
week. Obama invited me
to perform as the MC at his daughter's birthday
party.
I trilled the audience and they
fell in love.
After my performance,
Obama's daughter
walked up to me and said;
Akporz please take me to africa, I
love you.
Obama asked the daughter if she
really want to
go to Africa and she replied yes, Obama made
plans for me and the daughter.
He requested
for my bank account to pay in
some money so
that i can be able to take care of myself and the
daughter. I was so happy. He
even made
arrangement for the apartment
and a ferari to
cruise around. So i called my family and told
them what was going on. My
father prayed for
me on phone and wished me
safe journey. So
The next day as we wanted to enter
an airplane my
mother called and said
. .
. .
Akporz wake up
eba don ready.

(1) (Reply)

9 Jobs Humans Are Losing Jobs To Robots!!! / Mother Of Boston Bombing Suspects Says FBI Was In Contact With Her Son For Years / Steps To Implement Followers Button On A Facebook Timeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.