Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Mtnmobile Tv Is A Fraud. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtnmobile Tv Is A Fraud. (1232 Views)

The Fraud In Slot Limited / GLO All Purpose Data Pack Is A Fraud / Spectranet Is A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtnmobile Tv Is A Fraud. by abbeyfx2(m): 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
My mobile tv expired yesternite. I have 1688 on ma fone wit hopes of doin bis with it. 400 was just deducted and I discovered I now have 75mbb for mobile tv. I didn't ask for that. Customer service was of no help. Pls don't leave money on Ɣ☺ΰR mtnline after mobile tv expired. Mtn. Mobile tv is a fraud.
Re: Mtnmobile Tv Is A Fraud. by mjay(m): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
these guys can be be veeeery fraudulent, they were deducting my credit for the mobiletv during trial period (ridiculous but true) I still havemoney and the free Mb that was depsited in their mobile tv account, YET moneywas being deducted they are just impossible with some of their backdoor fraud. more than 2k 6 was affected, I had to actually go for a data bundle despite the free trial data in my bonus account. Its the new way to defraud people.
Re: Mtnmobile Tv Is A Fraud. by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
mjay: these guys can be be veeeery fraudulent, they were deducting my credit for the mobiletv during trial period (ridiculous but true) I still havemoney and the free Mb that was depsited in their mobile tv account, YET moneywas being deducted they are just impossible with some of their backdoor fraud. more than 2k 6 was affected, I had to actually go for a data bundle despite the free trial data in my bonus account. Its the new way to defraud people.
thats mtn for you.
Re: Mtnmobile Tv Is A Fraud. by abbeyfx2(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
The stupid agent ask me to call back that he would lodge a complain on the system. I have not been able to reach them since then. This is so unfair. Most of us are students and these bloody multinationals just rob us on our own soil. Na wah ☺! I feel like burning anything colored yellow. The sadest part is that I didn't migrate by myself, it was automated. I just loaded credit and they said I got these and that.
Re: Mtnmobile Tv Is A Fraud. by Damon03(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
Hmm, half education is worse than illiteracy!! Some of you refused to find out how u would use the 500mb, since u heard FREE u quickly subscribed. They said 500mb for mobile tv, u dint care what that meant u made urself believe u could browse with it(with zero tweaking). Go ahead start watching tv
As for the guy whose subscription was renewed automatically, sorry o better luck next time. U can also throw the sim into the nearest available river. #lobatan
Re: Mtnmobile Tv Is A Fraud. by Damon03(m): 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
*THIS ARE THE THINGS YOU GUYS REFUSED TO FIND OUT*
Look b4 u leap will neva get old I tell ya
1. What is Mobile TV? It is a service that allows both prepaid &
postpaid customers to view live streams
of selected TV channels via 3G enabled
mobile devices. Through Mobile TV, you
can watch all the available TV channels
on-the-go.
2. Who can use this service? All valid MTN Nigeria or MTN Ghana
prepaid and postpaid customers can use
the service.
. *Fast forward to question 9* What kinda person will I be If I don't help u out
9. How do I deactivate from the Mobile TV service? Deactivation from the service can be done by non-renewal of your existing subscription.
*In other news, I heard the reading culture is fast disappearing in my country Nigeria*
Re: Mtnmobile Tv Is A Fraud. by Francheezy(m): 12:22am On Dec 22, 2012
am n0t supr!seD, itZ mTn naw
Make dem n0 try am 4 mE 0oh
Re: Mtnmobile Tv Is A Fraud. by enobong18: 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2012
Send Ok to 5600, thats to stop their autorenewal,but nawa to this mtn self, them sabi say people where get 500mb plenty,them one carry style still their money!
Re: Mtnmobile Tv Is A Fraud. by honsule(m): 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2012
Damon03: *THIS ARE THE THINGS YOU GUYS REFUSED TO FIND OUT*
Look b4 u leap will neva get old I tell ya
*In other news, I heard the reading culture is fast disappearing in my country Nigeria*

You are very correct.It has disappeared,as a result of Laziness
Re: Mtnmobile Tv Is A Fraud. by abbeyfx2(m): 12:06am On Dec 23, 2012
honsule:

You are very correct.It has disappeared,as a result of Laziness

Guy. I quite agree wit you about ppl not reading terms and conditions. But dis case is different cus its me. The condition of auto renewal was not stipulated. Those guys are thieves. Before registering, I visited diff blogs and even the mtn site to read the conditions. There ws nofin on auto renewal. I wnt have even tried it. So, guy, I ws robbed! Simple.
Re: Mtnmobile Tv Is A Fraud. by abbeyfx2(m): 12:10am On Dec 23, 2012
enobong18: Send Ok to 5600, thats to stop their autorenewal,but nawa to this mtn self, them sabi say people where get 500mb plenty,them one carry style still their money!

Don't mislead ppl. To stop auto renewal, send 'NO' to 5600 not 'ok'. I just did that and it worked.
Re: Mtnmobile Tv Is A Fraud. by aieromon(m): 6:27am On Dec 23, 2012
You were supposed to deactivate autorenewal by sending NO to 5600. Even though I don't regularly recharge my MTN line, I still had to deactivate so that MTN does not bite me in the a$$ when I recharge in 2016.
Re: Mtnmobile Tv Is A Fraud. by mjay(m): 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
abbeyfx2:

Don't mislead ppl. To stop auto renewal, send 'NO' to 5600 not 'ok'. I just did that and it worked.

The sms actually came subtily, a day before expiry and its something like "dont do anything if u like to autorenew, but send NO to 5600 to deactivate. Just imagine the subtility.

1 Like

Re: Mtnmobile Tv Is A Fraud. by Moschino26(m): 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
abbeyfx2: The stupid agent ask me to call back that he would lodge a complain on the system. I have not been able to reach them since then. This is so unfair. Most of us are students and these bloody multinationals just rob us on our own soil. Na wah ☺! I feel like burning anything colored yellow. The sadest part is that I didn't migrate by myself, it was automated. I just loaded credit and they said I got these and that.

I dont believe ur last statement, i always saw that advert for the mobile tv and for years now i have been using mtn network. I knew that nothing is free and it wud stil turn out bad. So i decided not to try it cause i dnt want mtn wahala.

Am not a kid to be thinking about watching tv on mobile. N0NSENSE. So now that its bad, just lick ur wounds. I will keep using mtn, but i will never do anything free or promo with them. 5 star bonus gaan i refuse!

(1) (Reply)

16 Year Old Blogger Says He Wants His Blog To Be Better Than Linda Ikeji's Blog / How To Transfer Credit On MTN GLO Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Network / Android Screen Recorder : Record All Your Activities in full HD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.