Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,862 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Mentality. (corruption And You) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mentality. (corruption And You) (545 Views)

Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect / CJN To Chair Launch Of Book On Corruption And Human Rights Law In Africa / Nairaland Is An Exact Miniature Of Nigeria In Terms Of Corruption And Abuse Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mentality. (corruption And You) by Synergy22(m): 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2012
In the developing world. Corruption is no longer exclusive to government officials and public office holders only. It has now become the bedrock of society, want to research on it? Ask even a 5year old some vital question and you will be dumb founded pertaining the answer you will get. I'm sometimes made to think that this virus (corruption) now flows in our veins and arteries. What more can i say or do. If we truly want a better nation, we better start working on ourselves and begin to accept the bitter truth, WE HAVE LOST IT. But conscious efforts can be taken to remedy the situation, it started with government, now it spreads like wild fire. If you are sincere, you will know that the government is merely a reflection of the people they govern, Before they got to power, they were masses and after power tenure, they will become masses again. Begin to improve on yourself, cause when you are better, your neighbour is better, then we can truly say we have greater Nations. . . Precious Omobude. We care @ synergy.. join us today, www.facebook.com/synergyHome

(1) (Reply)

How To Look After Your Buildings And Avoid Costly Repair Projects / Gej's Excuse On Lingering Poor Roads In The Country / Things I Dnt Want To Do In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.