Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Nairaland Is An Exact Miniature Of Nigeria In Terms Of Corruption And Abuse Of - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Is An Exact Miniature Of Nigeria In Terms Of Corruption And Abuse Of (662 Views)

Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / Opinion: 6 Advantages Of Corruption / Which Tribe of Nigeria Is Largest In-terms Of Population(both home and diaspora? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is An Exact Miniature Of Nigeria In Terms Of Corruption And Abuse Of by redsun(m): 10:31am On Oct 26, 2012
Office.What gave the moderators right to stop someone from commenting on islamic themed threads even when the person is not banned from the forum and the threads are on the front page,not in islamic seclusion?I was going to comment about the horrors of eid that has already started with about 40 people dead in afganistan this morning after a suicide bomber blew himself up in a mosque.

Even at socalled celebration time,moslem are still killing each other.What kind of demononic religion is that?Why cant they declare officially that they are devil worshippers,instead of petending to be a religion that worships a humble and benovelent god?

As for the moderators,you have to understand that this is a free forum where everybody is free to express his/her views,whether you like it or not is personal and just because you are privilage to moderate does not give you the rights to manipulate peoples opinions.We are not some kind of taliban world here where truth are officially hindered.
Re: Nairaland Is An Exact Miniature Of Nigeria In Terms Of Corruption And Abuse Of by ozodimgba(m): 11:22am On Oct 26, 2012
If what the op said is true, then it is wrong. Nigeria is a democratic setting and people should be allowed to air their views without fear or favour. Look @ our leaders, society and moderators, they are simply impermeable. We need change i mean positive change to move foward.
Re: Nairaland Is An Exact Miniature Of Nigeria In Terms Of Corruption And Abuse Of by Degis(m): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2012
I am a Born Again Christian but I disapprove of your trolling on threads to embrass people of different religious persuasion from yours. I have seen how you guys write so many unpardonable things on Islamic threads and I begin to wonder whether you are really Christians. It is barbaric and devoid of any sense.
Re: Nairaland Is An Exact Miniature Of Nigeria In Terms Of Corruption And Abuse Of by redsun(m): 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2012
Degis: I am a Born Again Christian but I disapprove of your trolling on threads to embrass people of different religious persuasion from yours. I have seen how you guys write so many unpardonable things on Islamic threads and I begin to wonder whether you are really Christians. It is barbaric and devoid of any sense.

Have i ever told you i am a christian?Do i come acrosss to you like a f-ool?Though,i may in your eyes,because you are fo-oolish.You world no any difference.

Any religion that is afraid of critism is of the dark,because darkness fears light,not the other way round.I cant begin to think of why anybody will want to follow that.
Re: Nairaland Is An Exact Miniature Of Nigeria In Terms Of Corruption And Abuse Of by redsun(m): 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2012
ozo-dimgba:
If what the op said is true, then it is wrong. Nigeria is a democratic setting and people should be allowed to air their views without fear or favour. Look @ our leaders, society and moderators, they are simply impermeable. We need change i mean positive change to move foward.

Those guys are NIGERIAS,but i thought one of them is a gambian and i wonder what she is doing here anyway if she is and if she cant be rational.

(1) (Reply)

Craziest Thing You Did As A Child / The Conspiracies Of Random Coincidence AKA The Texas Sharpshooter Fallacy / Who Is Your Worst Nairaland Moderator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.