Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

The Power Of Team Work.. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Power Of Team Work.. (518 Views)

Why You Need A Website...the Power Of A Successful Business / New Pairs Of Team America Safety Boots For Sale / The Healing Power Of Mustard Seed. It Can Cure That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Team Work.. by Samcathe: 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
HELLO ever vibrant and motivated NIGERIAN YOUTH,this a clarion call to every youth in our belove country to be part of this dream, we want to change things for ourselves we can no longer wait for the jobs that re not cumin and a Govt that is not responsive to the plight of the youths. me i cant become a bad person becos i dont have a job, i cant throw away such values, not me and guess a lot of you feel this way too. so what do we do? we leverage on ourselves. if all of us Nigerian youth on facebook or online forums come together to build a powerful team on facebook, believe me there is no force apart from GOD that can stop us from rocking any forced matrix program on the internet. Imagine no need to refer people into these programs we will be joining, beacuse we will be so big that you will have lots and lots of people under you making you money month after month.DO you know what i am smelling the CASH already and in God'S NAME will all succeed. please spread this message and invite your friends to this team go here and request to be added http://www./successnetworkers/

(1) (Reply)

Enboxx Your Food And Drinks! / Free Valentine Cake Offer! / Car Hire: Rent Ml Jeep For As Low As N12,500 Per Day.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.