Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

I Want To Start A Web Company - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Start A Web Company (940 Views)

What Is The Difference Between A Programmer And A Web Designer / How To Work With A Team Of Programers On A Web Project / Difference Between A Programmer And A Web Developer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Want To Start A Web Company by wogos2002: 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
What are the nessesary application I should learn before starting a web company
Re: I Want To Start A Web Company by antontech(m): 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
sorry web company for what,explain more
Re: I Want To Start A Web Company by wogos2002: 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
Start developing web application and design for interested clients that is what I mean by web company
Re: I Want To Start A Web Company by bigjaked(m): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
wogos2002: What are the nessesary application I should learn before starting a web company

I l advice u to start with learn HTML, and then php, mysql, asp.net, java script. If u are good in these few ones, den u can start smetin grin
Re: I Want To Start A Web Company by madelinekim(m): 7:20am On Dec 22, 2012
If you want to start web design company than first you have to good knowledge of web designing and programming language. If you have good knowledge of this than you can easily start web design company. I want to say you that if you learn about web designing than you have to start to learn with HTML.
Re: I Want To Start A Web Company by Javanian: 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2012

(1)

Nigerian Government To Compel Foreign Firms To Use Locally Developed Software / Two Websites For Sale.. A Forum Like Naira And A Job Site Like Jobberman / Joining WIN 8 Pro To Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.