Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Mobile Phone Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mobile Phone Bible (63618 Views)

Why You Should Not Take A Phone Bible To Church / Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / Mobile Phone Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobile Phone Bible by redsun(m): 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2007
Let's promote self freedom.Science.
Re: Mobile Phone Bible by BlackRevo: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2007
Oh Great guys for all this link to have a bible on our mobile phones i wish there is a bible in every gadgets that the youth uses today smiley
Re: Mobile Phone Bible by odave: 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2007
can anyone help me to get audio bible software that can work on phone?
Re: Mobile Phone Bible by iagdb(f): 9:31am On Aug 20, 2007
HEY HEY HEY!!!!!!!
ITS EITHER WE ARE GETIING UNECCESSARILY UPTIGHT OR PRETENDING TO BE ILLITERATE ABOUT THESE THINGS.
ID SUGGEST THAT THOSE WHO DOUBT THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE BIBLES ON PHONES SHOULD PICK ONE AND READ IT ALONGSIDE THE HARD COPY BOOK.
DO WE REALISE THAT THE KING JAMES THAT WE EVEN HANG UNTO NOW, WAS INTERPRETED BY "KING JAMES" HIMSELF ( A MAN), SO ALSO THE NIV'S AND THE TLB'S AND AMP'S, , SO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
THE BIBLE WAS NOT EVEN ORIGINALLY IN ENGLISH, IT WAS IN GREEK AND HEBREW, SO HOW COME UR READING THE ENGLISH VERSION AND FEELING VERY KOOL? THERE ARE ALSO YORUBA BIBLES, HOW COME PPL ARE NOT ASKED TO DISREGARD THAT COS IT MIGHT BE "ALTERED"? IF WE SAY THE BIBLE SHOULD REMAIN AS IT IS, AND NOT TAMPERED WITH IN ANYWAY, DO U KNOW THAT ALOT OF CHRISTIANS WILL BE MISSING OUT ON THE WORD OF GOD ALL BECAUSE OF LANGUAGE BARRIERS?
SO, IN THE MIDST OF SO MANY THOTS AND WORDS, ID JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT WE CAN HAVE THE "ELECTRONIC VERSION" OF ANY BOOK AT ALL. REMEMBER, THE LETTER KILLETH, BUT THE SPIRIT GIVETH LIFE (IN OTHER WORDS, EVEN IF U FEEL FUNNY ABOUT THE BIBLE IN "ELECTRONIC FORM", WHAT MATTERS IS THAT U GET THAT WORD INTO UR SPIRIT, AND PRACTISE IT, COS IT REMAINS DEAD AS LONG AS REMAINS WRITTEN ON PAPER, OR INTERNET/PHONE, IT HAS TO COME ALIVE IN U)-GET MY DRIFT??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smiley
Re: Mobile Phone Bible by cgift(m): 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2007
its kinda mak me feel somehow sha when i go to church my wife does not evn bother to ask me if i have carried my bibl. She knows my phone is always with me and is loaded with bible, search, and so on. It howevr cannto replace the raw book in during a detailed study period
Re: Mobile Phone Bible by pilgrim1(f): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2007
cgift:

It howevr cannto replace the raw book in during a detailed study period

I feel you o jare. cheesy
Re: Mobile Phone Bible by oludoyin(m): 3:26pm On May 08, 2008
Hi people, i use nokia 6300 and i wish to have a bible on my phone.
A message was sent to me on the phone saying i should save, but
my friend mistakenly deleted it.
Pls help me out.

U are all bless.
Re: Mobile Phone Bible by elizabetta(f): 3:36pm On May 13, 2008
cool
Re: Mobile Phone Bible by AKO1(m): 3:50pm On May 13, 2008
cgift:

its kind of mak me feel somehow sha when i go to church my wife does not evn bother to ask me if i have carried my bibl. She knows my phone is always with me and is loaded with bible, search, and so on. It howevr cannto replace the raw book in during a detailed study period

The world got used to e-mail instead of writing and posting letters. We would probably get used to e-bibles too.
Re: Mobile Phone Bible by muaddib: 2:49am On Jun 23, 2008
Hi, anyone knows of a handphone bible that works for Sony Ericsson w660i?

Thanks in advance!
David
Re: Mobile Phone Bible by BlissMoney(m): 3:26am On Oct 29, 2009
Ok thanks
Re: Mobile Phone Bible by kelvindapo: 10:04am On Nov 14, 2010
Hello, i was able to download different bible version from this site. www.bible4phone.com
They have over 15 bible version, do check it out.
Re: Mobile Phone Bible by kelvindapo: 10:10am On Nov 14, 2010
Hello, i was able to download different bible version from this site. www.bible4phone.com
Re: Mobile Phone Bible by Joagbaje(m): 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2010
kelvindapo:

What kind of phone or gadget ?Did they work?
Re: Mobile Phone Bible by kelvindapo: 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2010
Hi, for all mobile phones, LG, Samsung, nokia, sony ericsson, htc, windows mobile, black berry, android and other devices. Though no link for iphone.
Re: Mobile Phone Bible by Glidia: 5:56am On Feb 09, 2011
pleasant mobile update
Re: Mobile Phone Bible by hppyromz(m): 7:25am On Oct 02, 2018
https://december2018calendar.info/
http://december2018calendar.com
http://publicholidays2018.net/
I JUST BOUGHT THIS NEW SAGEM PHONE MY-S7 AND I HAVE TRYING TO ACTIVATE MY GPRS AS WELL AS MY MMS, DOES ANYONE IN THE HOUSE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PHONE,WORSE MY MANUAL AND MANUAL CD ARE ALL IN FRENCH SO U CAN SEE I AM IN A FIX, REMEMBER THE PHONE SAGEM MY-S7 NOT MY-X7

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fighting After Church Service In Rivers State / Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] / Stop These Sexual Acts In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.