Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Which Church Denomination Do You Fellowship With & Why Do You Fellowship There? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Church Denomination Do You Fellowship With & Why Do You Fellowship There? (801 Views)

Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) / How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One / Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Church Denomination Do You Fellowship With & Why Do You Fellowship There? by Zags001: 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
Nigeria has its own share of various church denominations that have different church doctrines and way of worshipping God. But the one thing that unites these respective church denominations together is their belief in Jesus Christ as Lord and the only true way to the Father (i.e God Almighty). Some good examples of church denominations in Nigeria are: The Catholic church, Baptist Church, Christ Apostolic Church e.t.c.
These thread is meant to do 2 things which are sharing minds together amongst christian nairalanders by STATING THE PARTICULAR CHURCH DENOMINATION ONE FELLOWSHIPS WITH AND ALSO STATE THE REASON BEHIND ONE'S CHOICE TO FELLOWSHIP THERE.
Thus, let me open the floor first by stating mine: I attend Evangelical Church Winning All(ECWA), and i fellowship there because that is the church of my birth i.e i grew up & saw my parents attend the church (funny huh? bt its da simple truth). So now fellow nairalanders, let's hear yours and enjoy the moment.
Re: Which Church Denomination Do You Fellowship With & Why Do You Fellowship There? by k2039: 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2012
Nairaland Religous Community(section).

Reason it accomodates all kind of people, athiest, catholics, pentecostal, muslims etc.
Re: Which Church Denomination Do You Fellowship With & Why Do You Fellowship There? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
For me it used 2 b Baptist Church(Coz i was born there 2)and then joined hussy in Redemmed after our marriage(Coz i like redemmed also) smiley
Re: Which Church Denomination Do You Fellowship With & Why Do You Fellowship There? by Zags001: 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
@K2039, thanx for the info. I wil appreciate it if u could move the topic on my behalf to Religion Section. Thanx once again.
Re: Which Church Denomination Do You Fellowship With & Why Do You Fellowship There? by Zags001: 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
@ceewai lebi, yea, i realised recently that that most christians do fellowship in a particular church solely because dat was d church of their birth i.e which their own parents attend. Its realli nice to kno d public's view on this. Do enjoy.
Re: Which Church Denomination Do You Fellowship With & Why Do You Fellowship There? by Zags001: 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
@ceewai lebi, yea, i realised recently that most christians do fellowship in a particular church solely because dat was d church of their birth i.e which their own parents attend. Its realli nice to kno d public's view on this. Do enjoy.
Re: Which Church Denomination Do You Fellowship With & Why Do You Fellowship There? by k2039: 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
ceewai lebi: For-me-it-used-2-b-Baptist-Church(Coz-i-was-born-there-2)and-then-joined-hussy-in-Redemmed-after-our-marriage(Coz-i-like-redemmed-also) smiley

Too bad for me, I was thinking of comming for you, but now you are taken.

Just joking o, before someone sues me for trespassing
Re: Which Church Denomination Do You Fellowship With & Why Do You Fellowship There? by k2039: 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
Zags001: @K2039, thanx for the info. I wil appreciate it if u could move the topic on my behalf to Religion Section. Thanx once again.
I'm not a moderator, only one could help.
Re: Which Church Denomination Do You Fellowship With & Why Do You Fellowship There? by Zags001: 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
Lol
k2039:

Re: Which Church Denomination Do You Fellowship With & Why Do You Fellowship There? by Zags001: 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
K,, all's good.
k2039: I'm not a moderator, only one could help.
Re: Which Church Denomination Do You Fellowship With & Why Do You Fellowship There? by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 22, 2012
k2039:

lol wink
Re: Which Church Denomination Do You Fellowship With & Why Do You Fellowship There? by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 22, 2012
Zags001: @ceewai lebi, yea, i realised recently that most christians do fellowship in a particular church solely because dat was d church of their birth i.e which their own parents attend. Its realli nice to kno d public's view on this. Do enjoy.
Yup u right,some people change later on in life though while others still continue#life
Re: Which Church Denomination Do You Fellowship With & Why Do You Fellowship There? by Queendo(f): 9:08am On Dec 22, 2012
I was born a Baptist, later went on church prostitution {i.e }attended different churches in of what only God knows, now back to Baptist yet am yet to be fulfilled spiritually. May God help us in dis spiritual race.
Re: Which Church Denomination Do You Fellowship With & Why Do You Fellowship There? by holyvirgin: 10:54am On Dec 22, 2012
I am a catholic and the reason is because d catholic church is the one, holy and true church. https://www.nairaland.com/1123331/catholic-church-one-only-true.
Serial killer now knows why may be you should pm him for better explanations
Re: Which Church Denomination Do You Fellowship With & Why Do You Fellowship There? by Zags001: 11:00am On Dec 22, 2012
@queendo, amen oooo.
@holyvirgin, u realli sure about dat?
Re: Which Church Denomination Do You Fellowship With & Why Do You Fellowship There? by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 22, 2012
I was born a muslim..gave my life to Christ in a rhema campus fellowship..later went to winners, dissatisfied with the level of nourishment there and am now presently in new life assembly.
Re: Which Church Denomination Do You Fellowship With & Why Do You Fellowship There? by Zags001: 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2012
Wow!! Its nice knowing dat u are now a believer in Christ Jesus @Bidam. May the Holy Spirit continue to guide our paths in lyf IJN. Hav fun. cool smiley
Bidam: I was born a muslim..gave my life to Christ in a rhema campus fellowship..later went to winners, dissatisfied with the level of nourishment there and am now presently in new life assembly.

(1) (Reply)

DOES SANTA Exist(scientifically Speaking)??? / Is Jesus Really Coming Back ? Prt3 / Trem Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.